The Mystery of Lily ~Chapter ~1~/Prologue)

The Mystery of Lily ~Chapter ~1~/Prologue)

A Chapter by Lily
"

Lily isn't normal. who will figure out Lily’s secret? Who will know her little secret? Does Lily want anyone to find it out? Find out what happens in this bite you nails, edge of your seat Novel.

"

The Mystery of Lily

A/N: This book is a Novel for the NaNoWriMo contest! Thanks to all of you wonderful fans, critiques, readers, and Frienders! Now, on with the Story!

This is a NaNoWriMo book.

Prologue

"I am Lily, and I have a secret, a dirty little secret."


I am Lily Morre, a teenage girl, wanting to keep my secret. I am eighteen. I am in my last year of Highshcool, Greenville Mountain Highschool. I have one sister, Melisa, she is eight, and one brother, Jackson, he is eleven. My parents died, in a car crash 4 months ago. So now I take care of my siblings. We are all very sad, but who will forget, there’s nothing to forget.
I have one BEST friend, Amillia, Amillia Ward. Amillia is my one friend, and the one I trust out of ALL of my friends. She is my very, very best friend. Amillia helps me with my brother and my sister.


-School Begins-

"Hey, Mia!" I screamed, running down the hall, as clumsy as I am, I clasp onto her bag pulling her to the side.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Mia glared at me with her deciving eyes.

"You know how clumsy I am!" I smile at her, laughing!

"Yes, yes, you are very clumsy. Are you going to the carnival?"

"I really don't know. I think I might though. Are you going?" I said while walking in a stupid way.

"Only if you are." Mia said. "But, Alex asked if I could." Mia said while we were turning around the corner.

"Well you and Alex should go, I'll find someone else. I'll probally ask Josh." I said smiling, really big.

"Really, Josh?" Mia said, rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, I guess." I said walking into class.

"OK, bye!"

"Bye!"

While getting into my Math class, I see Josh; a True heart throb. His eyes sparkling like little pools of deep water. Smiling, I walk over to him, sit down, and smile. He looks at me strangely, I look back at him, and then look up at then look up at the Math Board. So many words and numbers, not my thing. The sound of chalk was horrible.

“Hello class, today we are going to learn more about the Algebraic Expressions.” My horrid Math teacher said, while tapping her long, horrible nails. She smirks, turns away, and writes even MORE! I roll my eyes, She is so idiotic, why does she have to be, so horrible? Like seriously! It’s not like I am dumb, or anything, it’s just like, WHAT THE HECK!!! I look up, thinking why am I even here? All of a sudden Mia walks in, looking really sad.

While Mia comes to sit by me and Josh, she glares at me, with those deceiving eyes, turns around and sits with Margret. I know it’s because of Josh (she doesn’t really like him).She’s just being a butt, she’ll be sitting by me by 3rd period. I think to myself. She was just sitting by Margret because of Josh. But I am fine with that. Sitting there, by Josh is better than not.

-After Math Class, in the Lunch Room-

“Hey, what the heck were you doin’ back there?” I say, running up to her side.

“Seemed like you enjoyed being by Josh, not me.” Mia said, turning around to face me.

“Well yeah, I guess I did, but if you were there, it would’ve been way more fun.” I said walking with her down the hall.

“Yeah, but you were there with Josh, so it could not have been way more fun.” Mia said rolling her brown eyes.

“Josh is the guy I like, you are my Best Friend. You’re like my sister!” I say smiling.

“Fine, I totally forgive you, but you need you need to sit with me at lunch. OK?” Mia said, pouting her peach colored lips.

“OK, OK, you don’t need to beg!” I say.

“K, let’s go, I think they’re serving Burgers!” Mia says, while licking her lips.

“OK, then let’s GO!” I say Running, pulling Mia behind.

-IN LUNCH ROOM LINE-

“Hey, so Mellisa, I hear that Lily might be asking Josh out.” I overheard Margret saying.

“Ohhh, let’s tell Jessica. She’ll want to hear this.” Mellisa says in her excited voice.

“Mellisa and Margret, are so stupid, they think everything is exciting!” I whisper to Mia.

“Very, very stupid.” Mia says.

Thanks for reading my first NaNoWriMo book chapter!!!!!

:P

Thanks

PLEASE:

 

FRIEND

 

REVIEW

 

RATE

 

AND HAVE FUN READING IT!!!

AND PLZ PUT IN YOUR LIBRARY!!

Thanks,

~Lily

:P



© 2011 Lily


Author's Note

Lily
This is a really fun Chap!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Not to shabby I like it, I couldn't take my eyes off! Your writing skills are totally better than mine!

Posted 12 Years Ago


What fun little chapter I enjoyed reading. I give credit where it is due. Even though it is in first person you followed the rules by giving a small itro at the top awesome job for doing that. For this alone I am making this the writting of the weak. Please make sure you post it on Inked Pages.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Intrigued 1st chapter... keep me posted!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Thanks to all of you!! ;)

Posted 12 Years Ago


There were times when I couldn't quite picture out the scenes. But I think the plot's gonna turn out great..Keep writing :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I got confused at the last part... the Melissa, Mia, Margaret thing. Haha. But this chapter's good. Keep on posting! ;)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow...Great introduction...Stunning first chapter! Looks interesting... :)))

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

218 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 6, 2011
Last Updated on November 6, 2011


Author

Lily
Lily

UT



About
About Me Signs LoveMyProfile.com more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Lily



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..