Why Me?

Why Me?

A Story by EmotionalPanties
"

I was so young..

"
Sad or not, my dad still died. I was devastated that night, especially when he did it to save my own life. I should've died that night, i would take anything to do so. He was my best friend, I went to him instead of my mom, since she is a complete b***h and always drunk after work. But this time, it isn't the case. I'm now 17, and i was 12 back then. But between now and then, time went by slowly, every day i think about my own father. Now, all i see is his grave.

      〰❤〰

"You're such a f*****g a*****e, Anny.", my mom muttered. "Go to hell." 
I let a tear escape down my cheek. "Mom, Why's your head so far up your a*s? Can you just tell you're drunk?" See, this is how she is every day. She works at a club, gets laid, then comes home to drink more booze, or to come home to just drink booze. She tells me shes going to stop drinking, but she hasn't. The funny part? she said that the year my father passed away. 
"Go to the store and buy more of that Dalmore 62." my mom said while burping. i rolled my eyes and totally ignored her. She's such a dumbass. Is there seriously someone out there in this world, or in my life, this f*****g stupid? Well guess what: There is. "Are you listening to me?" she muttered again, this time, with a stupid laugh.
"I'm not buying a two hundred thousand dollar bottle of whiskey, mom." I said matter-of-factly. I never even thought we had that money, but she told me about this kind of whiskey, and she also brought it home one night. Stupid and so irresponsible, i sometimes think i'm her mom, and i'm babysitting her 24/7. 
I turned my back to her on that thought, grabbed my purple jacket and keys, and walked outside. I marched to my car and on the way to closing it, i saw my mom standing at the doorway.
"Get me a kids meal, honey! I'm starving!" she cackled her way back inside. i rolled my eyes, and snagged my phone out of my pocket and dialed my friends number.
"Hello?" Cory answered smuggly. "What'ya need, Anny?"
"My moms drunk, and acting like a total b***h again. Can i stay the night?" i muttered, letting another tear roll down my cheek.
"Yes, yes, of course. Lemme perk up my apartment and head over whenever." he said. I could hear the smile in his voice. Cory and i knew each-other since freshman year of high-school. He's always there for me when i need some advice. And now's the time i talk to him.
"Alright. thanks, Hon. I just need out of my house. Knowing my mom, once i leave, she'll go straight to bed. I'm going to run by the store and grab a few snacks." I said, wiping my face off with a tissue. 
"Okay. I rented plenty of movies, romance ones especially, so see you soon." he said as a glass broke on his end.
I giggled. "Okay, Cory. I'll see you soon."
He laughed that gay laugh i love. "Right. Kisses!"
"Kisses" i said and hung up.

© 2011 EmotionalPanties


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

EmotionalPanties
Ignore the capitalization. I know its bad, but thanks for reading this<33

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

sounds familar. mins the neglect part. my mama loved me. she called tori a b***h a few times tho.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is well written, but painful to
read because of the abuse and
neglect.
I will look for more of your writing
in the future, because you are good.
---- John

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

haha i like it!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

190 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 15, 2011
Last Updated on October 15, 2011

Author

EmotionalPanties
EmotionalPanties

St. Charles, MO



About
I'm 16 1/2. Been dating the same guy for over a year. I have amazing friends. I'm inspired to write when I have nice dreams, I guess that's weird. more..

Writing