Make me believe dear Poet

Make me believe dear Poet

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Just words

"


                                Pretty words

Dangerous beautiful lady in her tight black dress and wearing chain of amethyst crystal upon her neck. Was my crystal once and she wanted it more than I did. She told me yesterday. Pretty Poet. I will make you want me and I will make you dream of me. Tonight at the Monterey poetry reading she read her words.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
                                 Make me believe
Tell me you love me. Show me you love me and make me believe you are real. Allow me to do the midnight dance releasing our fear with each  piece of my clothing. My tight black dress I shall slowly release, hoping your eyes and mind are worshiping skin and perfect curves. I will come to you. Face to face. My hazel eyes will be blessed seeing my face in your wanting blue eyes.

I will rise-up and do the shadow dance with the dancing flames in the many candles. I will release bra and panties of silk making you see me in real form. Hiding nothing and showing you. I want no secrets between us and I want us nude and free till noon. Interlocking fingers, our body twisted tightly together and holding deep and needed embrace.

Please make me believe dear poet. Make me know, you and I. Are not myth and tale. Our pretty words and holding hands were just stepping stones to perfect dance and embrace. I love you, I love you. Please love me.
-----------------------------------------
I watched her. Perfect California free spirit and I. Twisted-up and cold-hearten. I loved her for a long time. She loved my stories and I love her sweet and gentle voice. She told me often. Quit the Army and find your proper place. Army will teach you death and pain. Her long free flowing auburn hair and the black dress. She made me wish.

Wish to know songs of peace and to fall into her arms forever. She came to me and she smiled. She asked. Did you like the poem? It was for you dear Poet. I reached over and I kissed her. I asked her. Do you believe love can be true? Can broken men be repaired?

Her beautiful eyes looked into my eyes and she whispered. Words are sweet and sometimes we must trick the gods. Show them we can love and love some more. Make them learn.  Love is a blessing.

I kissed her many times and I whispered to her. I love you, I love you. I have loved you since the day you took my hands and you told me. Dear soldiers. I'm here for you. Please don't be sad and we walked the Monterey beach. You make me believe.  There is beauty and sweetness in this crazy world.

                              John Castellenas/John Coyote






© 2018 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
just words.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

First, I love that Lana Del Rey song... I love her voice and most of her music.. it is artful and real and relevant. Second, this is a beautiful dance of a piece. My favorite line: "Hiding nothing and showing you. I want no secrets between us" that just says so much and displays shared intimacy and the freedom of passion. Another lovely writing!

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Thank you dear Alexa. I appreciate the comment. I will be back tonight to read some more of your wor.. read more
Alexa Apothic Red

6 Years Ago

Wonderful! I appreciate the shared reciprocity if this community and am ever inspired by writers suc.. read more



Reviews

First, I love that Lana Del Rey song... I love her voice and most of her music.. it is artful and real and relevant. Second, this is a beautiful dance of a piece. My favorite line: "Hiding nothing and showing you. I want no secrets between us" that just says so much and displays shared intimacy and the freedom of passion. Another lovely writing!

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Thank you dear Alexa. I appreciate the comment. I will be back tonight to read some more of your wor.. read more
Alexa Apothic Red

6 Years Ago

Wonderful! I appreciate the shared reciprocity if this community and am ever inspired by writers suc.. read more
Your romance unfolds in marvelous details. Step by step till both are in one dance forgetting the world all around. You are experienced.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

You are very kind my friend and thank you for reading and the comment. I do appreciate.
Sami Khalil

6 Years Ago

Much welcome.
"I will rise-up and do the shadow dance with the dancing flames in the many candles."

I really appreciated this particular line. To me it sort of encapsulated the entire piece. There is an urgency and an intensity in this work, something primal and yet deeply poetic. You write with such sincerity and passion that it's impossible to resist being drawn into the poetic dance of shadow and fire; of love and it's tangible proof.

You conclude your piece beautifully by tying loose ends together but leaving a choice few left untied.
"There is beauty and sweetness in this crazy world."

I sincerely enjoyed this piece Coyote, thanks for sharing it.

Hailey


Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Thank you dear Poet. I appreciate the comment.
Magical- one of your best poems Coyote. You take my breath away with your intricately woven stories/poems/love songs..this is like a passionate dream with beautiful words, and lovers, dancing in the flames. Imagery so mystical and vividly colorful- amethyst crystal,black dress, auburn hair, hazel eyes...you immerse us in your experience. Great writing and I always thank you for your service to this country my brave friend...

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Thank you Annette. You are always very kind.
It's obvious love is a major theme in your life.you have a special knowledge of romance and you prove it here.well done

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Thank you my friend for reading and the kind words.
Another gentle, sincere poem from you, sir. It's so obvious you write from the heart, unbridled passion from soul to words. And, a lovely, inspiring story.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Thank you Robert. I appreciate the comment my friend.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
CMC
I think it is very pretty, especially the end. I think I picked out something a little inspirational for some writing. Excellent work.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Thank you Chris. I'm glad you are motivated to write.
CMC

6 Years Ago

Thank you for motivating me to write.
I like this. I think it's unique and beautiful.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Thank you Amanda. I do appreciate the kind words and the comment,.
Amanda

6 Years Ago

You are welcome.
As always it's beautiful to hear you stories...
Enjoyed reading this one....Sometimes...you want the other person to tell you that this will happen...or it will stay strong... some times the assurance is required..

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Thank you Galadriel for reading and the comment. I do appreciate.
This is ever so lovely, enjoyed your write, So beautiful

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Thank you Kaykay. I appreciate the comment.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

452 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 21, 2018
Last Updated on January 21, 2018

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Lost At Sea Lost At Sea

A Poem by mae23