Saving Amber- part four

Saving Amber- part four

A Chapter by Coyote Poetry
"

A new chapter

"















































                                       Saving Amber- part four

Johnny be good, had the bad visions. His caves were not safe no-more. He knew the three boys. He killed a man two years ago and the boys smelled of the same blood. He knew. Blood demand blood and the boys had no fear. He needed fear. The old man Coyote was fore-seen. He didn't fear death, he wanted the good death. Men, who don't love life and accepted death are dangerous. He knew if the boys attacked in three directions. He was done and he couldn't run.  He had little skin, no face, only sharp teeth and his eyes were black as oil. He was large and ugly.  He knew he was in trouble. He smelled the silver. He knew the old man used only silver for the weapons. If the silver touches him. He will lock-up and  cannot move no-more. He will be killed. He had a plan. Maybe he can save himself. Fake death leaving enough to come back. He had a short time. He saw a area of rock and stone. He knew, this place will be the place of final battle. Maybe he can survive. He breathe in the air.  He closed his eyes and he saw Amber. Hiding in the South. He meditated sending words in the wind to the Skin Walkers and Chupacabra. Find Amber, her dreams are open. The fear is deep and hidden, she will allow you in.

Coyote took his Grandchildren to Lake Huron. He told them, put your weapons on the ground. He put four crystals on top of the weapons. He open a small can and he took out some sage. He lite the sage and he prayed to the earth, sky and the lake. Please give us strength and the will to fight a hidden demon. Make us fearless and strong. Make the boys become fast, skills and wise. The sage burned and he spread the sage over the weapons and the crystals. After the sage was gone. He put the crystal necklace on each boy. He put the white crystal on Jaden. He whispered in his ear. You are the center. Use the knifes to open-up his stomach and take-out the heart. Don't look at his eyes. He put on the purple crystal on Joshua. He whispered in his ear. You are the right-side. His strong side and you must shoot with the pistol  into his face and swing the sword with force. Make him bleed and weaker. Do not look into his eyes. He put on the red crystal on Georgie. You will be on the left-side. You have the cat-knife, you must carve into his skin. Put the grenade of bleach and ammonia into the skin. Ensure you pull-out the separation piece. This will burn his skin and make him die very quickly. After you put the grenade in. All three of you separate from him. He will die. Then Jaden will do the final attack. Cut-out the heart. We must collect every piece of him. Create four fires and separate his body. He must be burned in four separate places. To ensure you can come back.

Joshua eyes were filled with hate and he told his Grandfather. I want him dead. Blood for blood grandpa. He tapped the boys head and he told them. Can think of your murdered uncle. If your mind isn't clear. He could harm you. You must be a perfect team of movement aiming at one destination. To kill the monster. Your mind must have one purpose only. Not revenge. You uncle would be proud of you. He made mistakes. His team were adults and they showed fear.  We cannot show fear. This monster eat fear and will digest the weak. We cannot be weak.

Amber awoke screaming. Dominic asked her. Do you want to see a doctor? Amber screamed at him and she told him. Two things  came to me in my dreams. They whispered to me. Skin Walkers know where you are. She took off her t-sheet and Dominic saw the marks of blood and dirt on her skin. Now his eyes changed. He told her. We must find help now. Where can we find someone who can help us. Dominic brought Amber close and she was praying. Pleaser God, help us.

                       Johnnie/Coyote


© 2018 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Just words

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I can still smell the sage burning as I approach the end of this chapter and taste the salt of my own sweat...you gotta write some more Johnnie C..................... Neville

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you Neville. I do appreciate the comment. Tonight I will finish. Me and boys off to the beach.
Neville

5 Years Ago

I’m off to the beach too my friend, have fun.... N

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
1 Review
Added on June 28, 2018
Last Updated on June 30, 2018


Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing