Lead with concern, kindness and forgiveness

Lead with concern, kindness and forgiveness

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Just words. And the best version of a wonderful song.

"



What do our children see? What lessons are being taught to the children? Killed almost 400 people, 400 people murdered in Sri Laka for the sake of religion, the sake of change. I read the names of the people. Once alive and wonderful people killed and I don't understand. Can you create change by murder? No!!! A eye for a eye world will leave us all dead. No-one shall win. The children shall pay for our hatred.

                                     " Lead with concern, kindness and forgiveness

I read the stories of the people lost in Sri Laka,
each name adding to my sadness,
their faces, beautiful and strong.
I pray in silence,
please lord of life and death.
Please take care of the new martyrs of a world falling into madness.

Please make the people left behind by their great loss,
try to be okay.
I know, their pain must be so heavy.
Sweet faces, kind faces.
Lost to hate.
A billion tears shedded  tears for strangers."

I pray we learn we must lead with concern, kindness and forgiveness. How many must die before we learn. Every life is part of the earth, every life is a life upon the planet. This is one planet and one earth. We must get-along. Rate a person by their deeds, not religion, color or birth.
 

                               Dancing Coyote

© 2019 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Some words.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Such truth spoken, how can such inhumanity exist. I think this is something playing on many of our minds lately Coyote, as I too have wanted to express the sadness and pain the injustice all at the expense of hate and fear. The tears of innocence never to be replaced or to be forgiven in their hearts, to many loved ones lost at the hands of anger.
Thank you for sharing this as I also pray we can learn to live with kindness and forgivness, we are teaching our kids the wrong lessons this world is shared so lets stop dividing it.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you Sherriff. I am praying for better days.



Reviews

Every time an atrocity like this happens a little of peace and tranquility dies in this world, leaves us all emotionally bruised and battered. Comforting kind words, John.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

I agree my friend. Hard to understand these things. Thank you for reading Mrudula.
Very well written, John. The best system in my opinion is a meritocracy. No one is judged by the colour of their skin...or weight...or religion...or gender...they are judged by what they can do. Martin Luther King's words should ring true here.

Unfortunately I don't think it will ever come about. Hatred is ingrained...taught to the young who have no idea what they're killing for...have for the most part never even had a conversation with anyone with the opposite view.

A good write, John, a very good write.

Posted 5 Years Ago


Yes Yes YES!!!! This is exactly what I called a masterpiece. Such words that can be imagine with wonders. Sadness is very detailed in each word and the reader can notice the change into forgiveness and learning every day. Than you for this! Truly.

Posted 5 Years Ago


Much needed and timely... truly fine words indeed... Dancing Coyote

Neville

Posted 5 Years Ago


Tragic ends met by innocent people, once again. How many more will there be? A rhetorical question in today’s savage world of inhuman atrocities. Coyote, your beautiful words mourn once more. Your emotions and heart are filled with tears. “What do our children see?”- our poor children. Prayers for the victims and families in Sri-Lanka. “Every life is part of the earth...”- and the earth is suffering. We must stop the destruction now. Thank you for your wise words of guidance my friend-and Amen to them.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

We lost many people who shared knowledge and wealth in Sri-Lanka. A sad day and thank you Annette fo.. read more
Lovely work my friend
every life serves a different
purpose.


Such humbling words and very true
and wise words we should follow to
to show love of kindness forgiveness
humility and humble meek love of
mercy.

" Lead with concern, kindness and forgiveness




Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

I pray we learn soon dear friend. Thank you for reading Benita. The poor people who lost loved-ones... read more
Benita-Staebell M - KindredPoet

5 Years Ago

prayers for healing
mercy humility of kind forgiving
hearts as the pain can cause a .. read more
wow wonderful flow of your writing great job keep up the good work .

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you Jennifer. I pray we can find the road to peace.
jennifer little

5 Years Ago

your welcome
Such wonderful words of wisdom. It is said that we are not born prejudice, it is taught. Same goes for hate. It is important to teach our kids how wrong acts of violence are and how wrong hating others because of skin color or religion is.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

I agree my friend and thank you for reading and the comment.
i don't know that we will ever learn...it keeps getting worse and worse...the random violence, the disregard for life...
and so much done in the name of one who certainly would not want his name associated...
j.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

5 Years Ago

Thank you Jacob for reading and the comment. I do appreciate.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

289 Views
11 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 24, 2019
Last Updated on April 24, 2019

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..