I Want To Be Okay.

I Want To Be Okay.

A Poem by Chrissy
"

Dedicated to all the people I hurt and mostly my mother. Hope you like it.

"
My heart hurts
I want to be okay.
Why can't I be okay.
I want to be like it used to be when all I could do is smile.
I want to listen I want to be the real me.
It somewhere I want it back.
I cant pretend I don't care when I do.
It hard to say I love you to anyone to even say I care or say I am sorry.
I just want to be okay.
I want to be the real me but I think I am broken.
I want to cry and go to my mom and say I'm sorry but I fucked up so bad it wouldn't matter anymore.
I don't want to hurt anyone or to be hurt.
But I't just so hard I cant let go of my past and it holding me down.
My heart hurts 
I just want to be okay.
I want a smile too why can't I smile why can't I be the true me.
What wrong with me I just want somebody to say it okay and mean it.
I'm sorry for being a f**k up. 

© 2012 Chrissy


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Good to realize we must be kind. I like the desire to find the path to forgiveness. Words of apologies can help. Sometime people must gather together and fix separation by long talks and being kind. Negative words and thoughts lead to no-where. Thank you for sharing the excellent poem.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Such an honest, aching write.. ohhh... made me so sad that you're going through such a hard time... and not even able to understand why... Your words are so powerful, and they show that the you deep inside truly does care so much... it's just not always easy to show it.. May you find your joy again, and may it simply overflow...

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I want to be Okay too.this relates to everybody.
while reading i was flowing like i was singing.(sounds like a song too.

Nice piece.

Posted 11 Years Ago


I like this part...

"My heart hurts
I want to be okay.
Why can't I be okay.
I want to be like it used to be when all I could do is smile.
I want to listen I want to be the real me."

I can relate, I want to be okay too :/

One correction..
I think "But I't just so hard I cant let go of my past and it holding me down."

Is supposed to be "But it's just so hard I cant let go of my past and it's holding me down."

Anyways, great job with this!(:

Posted 11 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Sky
We all go through agonizing thoughts and emotions some time in our lives. To realize that you need to make things right, is a huge step in the right direction. Thank you for sharing this honest write.

Posted 11 Years Ago


awwwwwww!!! T_T

there are also times when i thought to myself that i wish i'll stay as a young child or i wish i never grow up.... or sometimes i wish i can bring back the times when all my sadness and problems could be solved by a lollipop or an ice cream.. i miss the times when i let them hear my cry and they forgive me that easy... and everything will be back to its old self..



i love you poem .

Posted 11 Years Ago


I've been there...the teenage angst period...There's a Staind CD called Break the Cycle that got me through many of those times and definitely those years...Keep on getting in touch with your emotions as you write...you can only get better! And hang in there, the teenage years don't last forever. ;) :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Good to realize we must be kind. I like the desire to find the path to forgiveness. Words of apologies can help. Sometime people must gather together and fix separation by long talks and being kind. Negative words and thoughts lead to no-where. Thank you for sharing the excellent poem.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

333 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 2, 2012
Last Updated on November 2, 2012

Author

Chrissy
Chrissy

ME



About
If you like emotional poetry and stories then this is the writing for you. more..

Writing
The Agony The Agony

A Poem by Chrissy



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


love remains love remains

A Poem by khalid


WINGS WINGS

A Poem by afra


Miracle Miracle

A Poem by Akshat♥