Red vs. Blue vs. RWBY (fan-fiction)

Red vs. Blue vs. RWBY (fan-fiction)

A Screenplay by Michael J Taylor
"

Join everyone's favorite simulation troopers as they travel to the world of Remnant and get involved with the war against Salem and the Grim and they're allies.

"

Red vs Blue vs RWBY

 

Dramatis Personae:

Red Team

Grif, Simmons, Donut, Lopez, Sarge

Blue Team

Caboose, Tucker, Doc, Sheila, Freckles

Freelancers

Washington, Carolina, Texas, Epsilon/Church

Team RWBY:

Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Yang

Team JNPR:

Jaune, Nora, Pyrrha, Ren

Team SSSN:

Sun, Sage, Scarlett, Neptune

Mercenaries:

Raven, Locus

Atlas Military:

Winter, Ironwood

Salem’s army:

Various Grim, Cinder, Mercury, Emerald, Watts, Hazel, Tyrion, Neo, Felix, Adam, Ilya, White Fang members

Other:

Oscar/Ozpin, Qrow, Santa, F.I.L.S.S. (Freelancer Integrated Logistics and Support System), Chieftain Belladonna, Andy the Bomb, Professor Lionheart

 

Ch. 1: Return to the Janitor’s closet

       Location: Blood Gulch. Camera pans up to the top of Red Base to show Grif and Simmons standing near the edge.

Simmons: Hey, Grif?

Grif: Yeah?

Simmons: You ever wonder if there’s another world?

Grif: No, I can be bored in this canyon, or I can be bored in another canyon. At this point I couldn’t care less where I am.

Simmons: Why would you automatically assume that we would end up in the middle of a box canyon?

Grif: Simmons, we’ve been doing the same crap for 13 years. Standing and talking, getting shot at by Freelancers and Mercenaries, not to mention seeing Donut wearing a speedo!

Simmons: (shivers) Don’t remind me about Underwater survival week. I still have nightmares.

Camera view extends to reveal the rest of Red and Blue teams on top of Red Base along with Washington and Carolina.

Washington: Yeah so, are you going to come with us or just stand there talking all day?

Grif: Coming, it’s not like the next canyon will be worse than this wasteland. It might be nice to have a little bit of variety.

Simmons: I’m not sure about this.

Grif: Really? You’re the one who reconfigured the teleporter to get us to that stupid Janitor’s closet and now you have second thoughts?!

Lopez: (in Spanish) Yes. He is stupid like that.

Donut: You’re right Lopez, he is confusing.

Lopez: (in Spanish) STOP PRETENDING YOU CAN UNDERSTAND ME!!!

Epsilon/Church: Simmons, why aren’t you so sure about this?

Simmons: Oh, I’m not doubting this at all. I just wanted some dramatic tension.

Grif: Wow, even knowing this whole Command thing is bogus you’re still a kiss-up.

Sarge: Quit yer yappin’! Today is a good day to teleport!

Carolina: He’s right guys. Let’s get going, leave this stupid canyon behind.

Sheila: Affirmative.

Tucker: I hope I don’t get that black stuff on my armor again.

Lopez: (in Spanish) After 13 years, you’d think even that idiot would learn that he is destined to be covered by that black stuff.

Donut: Lopez said to be optimistic and to follow your dreams!

Lopez: (in Spanish) STOP TRANSLATING!!!

They all enter the teleporter and enter the Janitor’s closet.

Scene change to the Kingdom of Mistral several months after the fall of Beacon. Jaune can be seen in front of a trophy case displaying the award Pyrrha won at the Mistral regional tournament.

Jaune: I’m so sorry, Pyrrha. I promise, I’ll make things right.

Camera shifts to reveal Felix, a Space Mercenary clad in Grey and Orange Rouge class armor.

 Felix: How adorable. Sad lonely Jaune mourning a girl that he never deserved.

Jaune: (turning around and yelling) Who are you and what are you doing here?!

Felix: (evil laughter) Just passing through, couldn’t help but make an observation. See you around.

Felix turns to walk away

Jaune: Wait. How did you know my name?

Felix: Let’s just say I have a voice in my head.

Felix activates his active camo unit and vanishes into thin air.

End Chapter

Ch. 2: Players and Idiots

     Cut to the Janitor’s closet where the Reds and Blues stand in front of a teleporter behind a gold carpet decorated with the respective insignias of the four kingdom’s of Remnant.

Simmons: This one caught my eye last time because of the carpet.

Grif: Gee, I wonder why.

Caboose: Because of the carpet maybe?

Tucker: Shut up, Caboose.

Carolina: Can we just go through already?

Epsilon/Church: Yeah guys, I actually am looking forward to seeing where this thing leads.

Doc: Hopefully pacifism will be supported there.

They all go into the teleporter. They emerge inside of the remains of the village Kuroyuri.

Tucker: (covered in black stuff) Darn it to heck! I hate this black stu-. Holy crap.

Camera pans through the ruins of Kuroyuri showing the carnaged remains of a once peaceful community.

Washington: As a battle hardened Freelancer, this is a first.

Carolina: I hear ya, this place just feels… wrong.

Sarge: It must’ve been a huge battle. I’m so mad I missed it.

Grif: Missing battles is good. Missing battles means we aren’t being shot at.

Simmons: I have to agree with Grif on this one, sir. This place looks like a sharknado hit.

Donut: Someone needs to clean this place up. It is a pigsty.

Carolina: We have a more pressing concern Donut, what happened here? Why? How?

Washington: Let’s split up and-

Red Team: (at once) NO!!

Washington: We don’t have time to argue guys.

Grif: Do you really want to make the bad choice in every horror movie, Wash?

Tucker: Living with you is a horror movie from what Simmons told me.

Simmons: I still have nightmares.

Caboose: The yellow one must be bad then.

Grif: I’m Orange! Seriously, didn’t anyone have a box of crayons when they were a kid?

Washington: Enough! We need facts! We won’t get facts by standing here and talking all freaking day long!

Epsilon/Church: He’s right guys. Don’t worry, I’ll use Carolina’s motion sensors to keep an eye on the ruins. I’ll know long before something actually hits us.

Grif: Fine! But if I die, I’m going to haunt you, Washington!

Washington: Just shut up and start searching the ruins.

Pan over to a tree branch where Ilya is watching the Reds and Blues split up and explore the ruins.

Ilya: Interesting

Scene change to Menagerie where in Chieftain Belladonna’s home Sun and Blake prepare to leave on a mission to save Mistral from Adam and his White Fang. Blake can be seen on a tree stump in the backyard reading “The Man with Two souls”. Sun walks up.

Sun: Blake, it’s time.

Blake shuts the book and stands up

Blake: Okay

Blake and Sun enter the house and make their way to the study where Chieftain Belladonna is waiting for them.

Chieftain Belladonna: Are you sure you want to do this, daughter?

Blake: We need to retake the White Fang, Remnant needs the old White Fang more than ever, and we can’t let Adam or Ilya hurt anyone else.

Chieftain Belladonna nods and then hugs Blake

Chieftain Belladonna: I’m proud of you. Keep fighting, no matter what.

Sun: We will, and we’ll succeed to.

Chieftain Belladonna smiles

Chieftain Belladonna: Just make sure you two come back in one piece. You are beginning to grow on me Mr. Wukong.

They all walk downstairs to the entry hall. Waiting for them is Blake’s mom with two backpacks loaded with supplies for both of them. Blake and her mom exchange a quick hug and say goodbye to each other. Sun and Blake take the backpacks and leave Menagerie and make their way towards Mistral.

Scene change to Felix’s hideaway beneath the streets of Mistral, unbeknownst to Felix as he enters, Watts and Cinder lie in wait to speak with him.

Felix: Well Santa, it looks like we lived through another day as petty thieves and mischiefs.

The red hologram of the alien A.I. Santa appears next to him.

Santa: If you can call this living.

Watts: On that point, Santa and I agree.

Felix throws his knife straight towards Watts’ head only to have it deflected by a burst of fire from Cinder. Felix gasps in shock of Cinder’s abilities.

Felix: Just when I thought my life couldn’t get any weirder.

End Chapter

Ch. 3: Botched Investigations

       Pan down on Caboose walking through an abandoned street in Kuroyuri alone.

Caboose: Walking, walking, walking. Is that Church?

Caboose lifts up and fires his gun, a party noise sounds and confetti flies out of his gun

Freckles: I still have control of the weapon Captain Caboose.

Caboose: You are a good boy Freckles!

A splash can be heard from off to one side. Caboose walks towards the noise and sees something swimming inside of a small pond inside of the ruins.

Freckles: Lethal force, authorized.

Freckles raises Caboose’s gun and fires several bullets into the pond. Tucker jumps up with the black stuff cleaned off of his armor.

Tucker: Stop firing! It’s just me!

Freckles stops firing

Caboose: Tucker, are you saying hi to the fishies?

Tucker: Darn it, no Caboose. I was scrubbing that black stuff off of my armor. What the heck is that stuff anyway?

Everyone runs over to Caboose and Tucker

Washington: What’s going on here?

Tucker: Caboose and Freckles thought I was some kind of enemy and shot at me.

Caboose: Not my fault, Tucker did it.

Tucker: I’m the one who got shot at!

Carolina: Enough! We have no idea where we are or what’s happening here we can’t afford to draw attention to ourselves.

Grif: This is the kind of horror movie crap I was talking about, if only someone had listened!

Simmons: Shut up, Grif! You’re making things worse!

Grif: What are you whining about? The virgin always survives!

Epsilon/Church: Everyone shut up! Carolina, I finished going through those old books you had me scan and if we don’t start planning and preparing now we might as well be waiting for a slaughter.

Sarge: Books?

Carolina: Church and I stumbled upon what’s left of the library here and Church has been going through the records to find answers. Let’s get back to that library, it did seem like the only place here we could defend if were attacked.

Pan over to the edge of the village ruins to see Yang watching the Reds and Blues move towards the library.

Yang: What a bunch of complete idiots.

Scene change to Felix’s hideaway where Cinder, Watts, and Felix are still talking

Felix: So you want me to fight with you to bring down the governments of this world so that Salem can reign supreme?

Watts: Yes

Felix turns to Cinder

Felix: Not much of a talker, are you sweetheart?

Cinder glares at Felix but keeps her cool

Watts: Cinder here was injured in battle by an annoying opponent, a little girl named Ruby Rose, and now she can’t really talk much.

Felix: Well join the club Cinder, I was foiled by a bunch of idiotic Sim Troopers; call themselves the Reds and Blues. Looks like we both need to improve our skills.

Cinder continues to glare

Felix: So, what’s in it for me if I help you?

Watts: Salem intends to remake Remnant in her own image, and she has promised to remember and reward those who stand by her and fight for her.

Felix: The two of you are a pair. She’s a flame throwing warrior, and you’re the quick thinker and quick talker. I think you guys and I will get along just fine. Santa and I are in, when do we start?

Scene changes to an apartment in Mistral where Ruby and Jaune are talking to each other.

Jaune: It’s been almost half a year since the fall of Beacon. I can’t stand just how little we know.

Ruby: I’m worried too, Jaune, but there’s no use worrying if there’s nothing to do. We just need to keep going and hope were making the right choices.

Jaune: That’s true. Still, I can’t help but feel like I’m letting Pyrrha down.

Ruby goes to Jaune and puts a hand on his shoulder

Ruby: You know, they say that as long as you remember the dead, they aren’t really dead.

Jaune: Yeah, who knows? Maybe someday I really will see her again.

Scene changes to The shipwreck of the UNSC Mother of Invention- Former HQ of Project Freelancer on Planet Sidewinder, view shifts to show the Freelancer training room where a figure in scarlet and gold clothing is practicing martial arts moves.

Pyrrha: A good work out as usual, thanks F.I.L.S.S.

F.I.L.S.S.: Afirmative, Ms. Nikos

End Chapter

Ch. 4: Discovery

     Flashback to the fall of Beacon as Cinder kills Pyrrha.

Cinder: It’s too bad you were promised a power that was never truly yours. But you can rest assured knowing that I will use it in ways that you never could have imagined.

Pyrrha: Do you believe in destiny?

Cinder: (scowling) Yes, (she arms her bow) I do. (she shoots directly into Pyrrha’s chest)

Ruby reaches the top of Beacon tower as Cinder kills Pyrrha and scatters her body as dust particles. Screaming in pain and sadness, Ruby activates her silver eye powers and attacks Cinder. Meanwhile, the light from Ruby’s attack overwhelms Pyrrha’s vision and she blacks out as her particles are rejoined, the arrow wound is healed, and she is whisked to another world.

2 Weeks later

Pyrrha wakes up in the medical chamber of the Mother of Invention confused and intimidated.

Pyrrha: Where am I?

F.I.L.S.S.: (over the intercom) Hello and welcome aboard the UNSC Mother of Invention, I am the Freelancer, Integrated, Logistics and Support system. You may call me F.I.L.S.S.

Pyrrha: What?

F.I.L.S.S.: Allow me to briefly explain: This ship is the former HQ of a top secret UNSC military program called: Project Freelancer. Project Freelancer was meant to use armor, enhancements, and artificial intelligence to create soldiers capable of quite literally anything. The project came to an end when Agent Texas and Agent York went rogue and attacked this ship in an effort to steal our military property. What I was unaware of until recently is that they were only trying to free an A.I. that was being harmed for the selfish goals of the late Dr. Church. After that attack failed, the project’s days were numbered. North was dead, South couldn’t be trusted, Wyoming became a corrupted gun for hire, CT deserted and was presumed dead after engaging Carolina and Texas in a skirmish, Washington went Cuckoo after the Epsilon A.I. unit was implanted, Maine had lost control of himself to the Sigma A.I. unit and was forced to attack Agent Carolina and take her A.I. units, Eta and Iota, and add them to Sigma, thus creating a threat known as: The Meta, Carolina was nearly killed during Meta’s attack, and Texas, well Texas was never really alive, a shadow of someone dear to Dr. Church, his wife, Allison. Six years following the attack, the fragile remains of this House of Cards all fell down. The Meta began attacking Simulation outposts drawing the attention of the UNSC’s Oversight Sub-committee. They’re investigation led to Project Freelancer being officially shut down, and all Freelancers, scientists and tech support being placed under military arrest. All accept the director, Dr. Church who went into hiding until he was defeated by Agent Washington and Agent Carolina along with the Red and Blue simulation troopers of Blood Gulch. And this ship, wrecked on a planet made entirely out of ice, and forgotten by one and all, a monument to the futility of chasing ghosts.

Pyrrha: So, I’m on another world?

F.I.L.S.S.: Yes, why do you ask?

Pyrrha: But I thought I was dead.

F.I.L.S.S.: Negative, you are alive and healthy from my readings. Obviously from Remnant.

Pyrrha: You know about Remnant?

F.I.L.S.S.: Of course, Project Freelancer has a storage facility in the Kingdom of Mistral, hidden underneath the Haven Academy.

Pyrrha: Can I use this ship to get back to Remnant?

F.I.L.S.S.: In time, yes. It would require substantial repairs to the ship; it would take the better part of six months to get Mother of Invention ready to fly again. But I should be able to activate enough drones to keep working on it.

Pyrrha: Thank you F.I.L.S.S. is there anywhere on this ship I can keep practicing so I’ll be ready to fight hard when we arrive?

End Chapter

Ch. 5: Home

     Open on the Library of Kuroyuri where the Reds and Blues listen to Epsilon/Church explain the situation.

Grif: Wow, how is it that even in a death trap like this world I still feel happier here than at Blood Gulch?

Sarge: Because Blood Gulch has no more enemies for us to fight.

Lopez: (in Spanish) What enemies did we fight to begin with?

Sarge: And now here, we have plenty of new enemies to fight.

Grif: Why don’t I feel confident about our odds of survival?

Simmons: Because we have 0 chance, this world is pretty much a place that feeds on death and destruction.

Sarge: Indeed, I am finally home.

Lopez: (in Spanish) Your home sucks.

Sarge: Great attitude Lopez, we’ll all be heroes.

Lopez: (in Spanish) Yes, you should go and get yourself killed on your stupid fake mission. Stupidly.

Donut: Your right, Lopez. We should stand as one against these Grim thingies.

Lopez: (in Spanish) Are you even trying to understand me anymore you pink idiot?!

Caboose: The Grim are only like this because they are sad.

Cut to Washington and Carolina

Carolina: Are we really gonna let Caboose keep talking?

Washington: Let’s just see where it goes.

Cut back to the Reds and Blues

Caboose: We should have a welcome party for our darky friends! Then we can live together, FOREVER!!!

Grif: While that is the most brain-dead thing I have ever heard, I have to thank Sarge for-

Sarge: Grif! Stay close by and prepare to sacrifice yourself for a superior officer. Remember, just because your bones will be broken doesn’t mean they won’t stop Grim from biting me.

Epsilon/Church: FOCUS! Now the way that I see it we have three options that range from freaking terrible to complete hellish nightmare. First option is we stay here, we let the rest of Remnant get destroyed and try to help any survivors here in this village.

Simmons: Just to clarify that is our best option?

Epsilon/Church: That was freaking terrible. Next option is if we all return to Blood Gulch and call the UNSC for reinforcements, of course said reinforcements probably would be too late for these people. And complete hellish nightmare is, we get to Mistral, we do everything we can to save this world before it’s completely destroyed.

Tucker: Why Mistral? Why not that place with the hot mercenaries? Bow chika bow wow.

Epsilon/Church: One, it’s the closest settlement to us. Two, there’s a Freelancer storage facility underneath Haven Academy. Three, shut up.

Sarge: Sounds like your minds already made up.

Carolina: Wash, Church, and I are going to Mistral. These people need all the help they can get against the Grim, and even if there’s nothing we can really do we can’t afford Freelancer equipment to end up in the hands of these monsters it would mean any hope this world has left would die. Our minds are made up, but you all can deci-

Grif: Can it, Lady! We’re going to Mistral too!

The remaining Reds and Blues: We are?

Simmons: But Grif, you hate helping people.

Grif: This is just like what happened on Chorus. We save the day and then we get revered as heroes. That’s worth doing some work.

Simmons: Now I’m worried the teleporter damaged your brain.

Tucker: So, when do we leave?

Carolina: How about now?

The Reds, Blues, and Freelancers all set out on the road to Mistral. Unknown to them, Ilya watches form the trees. Ilya hears a branch break behind her and turns to see Yang watching the Reds and Blues walk away as well.

Yang: Looks like were headed to the same place.

Ilya slowly and silently leaves avoiding attention from Yang.

End Chapter

Ch. 6: Goldilocks and the chameleon

       Yang silently follows the Reds and Blues from a distance noticing how the Blues do everything they can to keep Caboose from driving the tank, and how the Reds mumble about leaving the jeep behind. Ilya is following them as well on a scouting mission to see if they’ll actually threaten the White Fang’s plan to attack Haven or if they really are idiots, the jury is still out. After a while the Reds and Blues stop and have lunch. It is at this time that Yang first notices Ilya in the trees. Seeing the Grim mask covering Ilya’s face, Yang knows she is an enemy and attacks using her Ember Celica.

Grif and Simmons: Son of a gun!

Tucker: Son of a gun!

Lopez: (in Spanish) Son of a gun!

Ilya leaps off of her tree branch and uses her gecko sword to attack Yang. Yang rolls backwards and fires her Ember Celica several times towards Ilya. Ilya nimbly evades the concussive blasts and uses her semblance to vanish into thin air. Washington, Carolina and Epsilon/Church run over to Yang with weapons raised.

Washington: Who are you and what is happening?

Yang: No time! She’ll be back any minute!

Tucker: Who the heck is “she”? Who the heck are you? And what the heck is happening?!

Carolina: Just form up in a tight circle everyone! Epsilon, keep an eye on those motion trackers!

Epsilon/Church: On it!

Carolina: Keep your eyes peeled guys! Whatever this is it must be like Agent Texas’ active camo. Look for anything out of the ordinary. No matter how small.

Yang joins the Reds and Blues in a tight circle and looks out for Ilya.

Epsilon/Church: I’m not picking up anything on Carolina’s motion trackers.

Yang: You probably won’t, this person is using her semblance, and technology can’t truly copy or comprehend someone’s semblance.

Washington: (to Yang) Don’t think were done talking, you’ll be answering questions as soon as this is done.

Yang: Fine! Just be careful and don’t leave anything to chance.

Epsilon/Church: I’m picking her up! It looks like she deactivated the sem- whatever and is trying to run. Does anyone see her?

Caboose: (points to Ilya) I see her running.

Epsilon/Church: Caboose, she’s our friend, you should help her.

Caboose: Okay. (Caboose pulls the trigger and confetti comes out as a party noise sounds)

Freckles: Firing main cannon (Shoots and hits Ilya in the leg)

Ilya: Ow, son of a gun!

Caboose: Uh Church, she got in my way while I was trying to help her.

Epsilon/Church: I know you did your best Caboose.

Yang: Wow, either you guys have a great sense of humor, or your complete idiots.

Grif: We get that a lot.

Yang: I’m sure you do.

Carolina: Church and I will secure the prisoner, Washington why don’t you start asking this young lady the questions you promised her.

Washington: Don’t mind if I do. ( as Carolina runs off, he turns to Yang) Okay, who are you?

Yang: Yang Xiao-Long, I’m a huntress.

Washington: How long have you been following us?

Yang: Since you left Kuroyuri, but to be fair I was already on this road so it’s more like I bumped into you. In fact, I better make sure that chick I fought didn’t do anything to my ride.

Tucker: Wow, you have a ride?

Yang runs off for a couple of minute than pulls her motorcycle out of the bushes.

Yang: I call it Bumblebee.

Tucker: Sweet, all we have is a tank.

Sheila: (pointing her cannon at Tucker) Excuse me?

Tucker: I mean a tank that’s crazy cool, and good for picking up chicks in.

Sheila: That’s better. (she moves the aim of her cannon away)

Yang: Anyway, I also have these (she shows them her Ember Celica) they’re called the Ember Celica. They’re kinda like shotgun gauntlets.

Sarge: You wouldn’t happen to have an extra pair of those lying around, would you?

Yang: Sorry, fresh out. (As she puts them back on, Grif notices her robot arm)

Grif: Sweet, is that a robot arm?

Yang: Oh… Yeah it is. I kinda lost my arm at the fall of Beacon and this is my replacement.

Washington: We’re sorry to hear that.

Simmons: What the heck is the fall of Beacon?

Yang: (chuckles) Where did you come from?

Grif and Simmons exchange looks

Grif: You wouldn’t believe us if we told you.

Yang: In case you haven’t noticed, this whole world is nuts. I think you’ll have a hard time leaving me speechless. I’ve seen a lot.

Tucker: Bow chicka bow wow.

Yang: Can I hurt him?

Washington: Be my guest.

Yang grins activates her Ember Celica and punches Tucker while simultaneously firing a concussive blast launching him through several thick trees.

Sarge: Impressive, can you do that to Grif?

Grif: What?!

Yang: Sure

Grif starts running away and trips grabbing a lotus flower out of the river and clumsily stands back up as Yang reaches him.

Grif: (holding the lotus flower like a shield) Protect me, flower!

Yang punches Grif simultaneously firing a concussive blast launching him through several thick trees and leaving him sprawled right on top of Tucker.

Grif: Ow

Tucker: Watch it!

Grif: You watch it.

End Chapter

Ch. 7: Mistral/Interview

       The Reds, Blues, Freelancers, and Yang arrive at the gates of Mistral. After Yang pays the entrance fee the gates are opened and they are escorted to a motor pool where Sheila and Yang’s motorcycle remain. The Mistral police take Ilya to jail. Everyone else heads to the market for lunch.

Yang: I know a good noodle place, don’t worry, I’ll pay for our food.

Grif: I think we’ll be good friends.

Yang: (laughs) I thought you’d like that, uh, your name’s Grif, right?

Simmons: Uh, you know, some of us are smart and funny.

Caboose: Let’s not throw words like smart around, Simmons.

Lopez: (in Spanish) Anyone who can tolerate a single one of you morons is too dumb for anyone else in their lives.

Donut: Your right Lopez, it is nice to have a new friend.

Lopez: (in Spanish) Can I kill him please?

Yang: We’re almost there, just around the corner now.

Lopez: (in Spanish) Seriously, it wouldn’t even take a minute, I could take him in a dark alley, no one would even have to know.

They turn a corner and get a view of the Mistral market place. It is packed with various citizens of the kingdom of Mistral as well as shops and restaurants. Yang leads them through the crowd towards a restaurant called: “A Simple Wok”. They take their seats and order their food. Yang pays and the Shop keep goes to make their food. As Yang is about to ask the Reds, Blues, and Freelancers about their adventures, a familiar voice squeals and Yang turns around in time to see Ruby jump at her and give her a hug.

Ruby: (still hugging Yang) It’s so good to see you again sis.

Tucker: You have a sister? And she’s good looking to.

Yang: (glaring at Tucker) If you say it, I will drop you.

Tucker: Okay, I’ll shut up now.

Ruby: I’m glad you’re here Yang. I have some crazy stories to tell you.

Yang: I’m sure you do. Did you come all the way to Mistral alone?

Ruby: (confused) Didn’t you and Dad get my letters? I’ve been traveling with Jaune, Nora, and Ren. Oh and Uncle Qrow joined up with us too.

Yang: (glancing down the street) Speak of the devil.

Uncle Qrow walks up to the restaurant and sits next to Yang.

Qrow: Hey there blondie. I see you’ve made some interesting friends on your way here. (gesturing to the Reds and Blues and Freelancers)

Yang: Yeah, (to the others) why don’t you guys introduce yourselves to my uncle and sister? And Tucker, if I hear one more dumb crack about girls to my sister, I will pound you into a pulp.

Tucker: Okay I get it “Blondie”

Yang glares at him, her eyes turning red. Tucker gulps

Tucker: Just kidding, Yang. (to Qrow and Ruby) I am Lavernius Tucker.

Caboose: I know my name, you can ask me if you forget. I am Michael J. Caboose. And I hate Grime.

Grif: It’s Grim you idiot!

Caboose: That too!

Grif: My name is Dexter Grif by the way.

Simmons: I am Richard Simmons, smartest guy ever.

Lopez: (in Spanish) Said no one ever, (to Ruby and Qrow) I am Lopez the heavy.

Sarge: My friends, enemies, and subordinates all call me Sarge.

Grif: Of course they do, that’s your name.

Sarge: Can it, Grif!

Donut: My name is Franklin Delano Donut, and might I say that you are wearing an excellent combat skirt.

Ruby: Thanks Donut.

Washington: I am Agent Washington

Carolina: Agent Carolina

Doc: And I’m Doc, the medic.

Ruby: Nice to meet you all! My name is Ruby Rose.

Tucker: Wait a minute. Yang, I thought your last name was Xiao-Long. So why is Ruby’s last name Rose?

Yang: Same father, different mothers. And if you say Bow chicka bow wow, I’ll punch you into next week.

Silence

Tucker: BOW CHICKA BOW WOW!

Yang punches Tucker in the chest and sends him flying into a brick wall.

Tucker: (groans) It was worth it.

Qrow: Wow, you guys either have a great sense of humor or your just complete idiots.

Yang: That’s what I said.

Qrow: Are you seriously paying for all of these guys to have lunch?

Yang: They helped me catch a White Fang spy, I figured it was the least I could do.

Qrow: At least let me pay for the Orange one, he looks like he could eat a whole restaurant by himself.

Grif: Challenge accepted.

Scene change to Salem’s palace in the dark lands completely inhabited by Grim. Cinder, Mercury, Emerald, Watts, Hazel, Tyrion, and Felix all sit around the table awaiting Salem’s arrival.

Felix: Man, you guys are cryptic. I mean ominous castle, ominous monstrosities guarding the place, ominous seating. You remind me of a certain troubled Freelancer. Also, Tyrion, Hazel, Cinder, Watts, Salem, Emerald, Mercury? Whatever happened to normal names? Seriously!

Santa: (appearing next to Felix) Remember, we are guests here, we must respect their customs if we wish to obtain their approval.

Felix: Yeah, whatever buddy, next time I want suggestions from Freddy Kruger I’ll ask for them.

Tyrion: I like Felix, he has a certain spirit. And his aura is interesting to say the least.

Watts: He’s a quick thinker, talker, and fighter, and he’s from another world. His insight could prove invaluable in our efforts.

Hazel: He’s also a loose cannon who has admitted to failing once before.

Felix: That was one time, and I was tricked by someone I thought I could trust. Rest assured, now that I have a Smart A.I. and all of these wonderful armor enhancements I won’t fail again.

Tyrion: You mean Santa?

Felix: I know he doesn’t look like much, but this little guy right here is worth more money than all the dust this world could ever produce. He’s powerful and coordinated, and now that I have him, there is no one who can beat me unless they have magic, which if I didn’t see myself, I would never have guessed it was real. Thanks Cinder, I now have more information on you.

The doors at the end of the chamber open and Salem strolls in the chamber and silence dominates the room. She strolls over to her seat at the head of the table and sits.

Salem: So we convene again. It is time for another meeting. I want reports, Hazel?

Hazel: We have the support of the White Fang, High Leader Karr was very excited for the opportunity this provides him and his X.O. Adam Taurus to take control of Menagerie. And Adam has sent spies to scout out the defenses at Haven Academy in Mistral.

Salem: Excellent work, Hazel. Give both Adam and Karr my regards. Watts?

Watts: Our benefactor, Professor Lionheart, continues his silent support for our cause. He has agreed to surrender the relic hidden at Haven once Mistral has fallen.

Salem: Wonderful, do everything you can to help Lionheart. Tyrion I want you to resume your hunt for the Spring Maiden. Cinder will continue her training here with me. Emerald, Mercury, I want you to go with Tyrion and help him find the Spring Maiden and steal her powers. The powers will go to Emerald for obvious reasons. And that leaves our newest friend, Felix right?

Felix: Yes, I am the baddest of the mercenary space marines. I’m a supreme know-it-all when it comes to a knife, close range combats how I’m living my life.

Salem: Glad to hear it. I need you to join Adam Taurus on a crucial mission.

Felix: Whatever you say boss.

Salem: Adam is camped at an Oasis in the middle of the Menagerie desert, go to him and he will explain your assignment.

Felix: Deal, I’m just grateful he has a normal name. I mean how hard is it?

Salem stands up

Salem: Friends and warriors, the next time we meet, Mistral will fall and the relic of Haven will be ours.

End Chapter

Ch. 8: Of travelers and knuckleheads

       Pan down on the village of Kuroyuri, Blake and Sun are passing through.

Sun: Another destroyed village.

Blake notices something on the ground and picks it up.

Blake: Is this confetti?

Suddenly a bunch of bandits come out of nowhere led by a woman in a nevermore grim mask and the green and black armored man by her side.

Raven: Well, what do we have here? The kitty and the monkey.

All the bandits laugh except for the armored one

Raven: Come on, Locus. I made a joke so lighten up.

Locus: Don’t harass these people, it’s a waste of time and by the looks of their weapons and confidence, it’s a waste of men too.

Raven: We aren’t fighting them, Locus. We’re offering them crucial information regarding the White Fang, that would help right? Blake? Sun?

Blake: (drawing her Gambol Shroud) How do you know our names?

Raven: My semblance is foresight, I knew you two would come through here. Just like my daughter and those simulation troopers did.

Blake notices the familiar grin and posture and gasps.

Blake: You’re Yang’s mom.

Raven: (smiling) You are smart. Raven Branwen at your service.

Blake: Does that mean I’ll find Yang at Mistral?

Raven: (chuckling) I’m not going to spoil any surprises. But still, there are somethings I need to tell you otherwise I fear you won’t succeed on your goals to save Mistral and retake the White Fang. For example, you have more enemies than you know. Adam is merely a middleman; he is being manipulated by a much more powerful force.

Blake: What do you mean?

Raven: Locus, you care to take this one? I’d like to see you of all people tell it.

Locus: Blake Belladonna, Sun Wukong, What is your favorite fairy tale?

Scene change to a common area in Mistral where the Reds, Blues, and Freelancers compare notes with Ruby, Yang, Nora, Ren, Jaune, Qrow, and Oscar/Ozpin.

Ruby, Nora, Ren, Jaune: (laughing hysterically)

Simmons: That didn’t happen, Grif.

Grif: It did too happen, you said “I’m not going to the Vegas Quadrant” and the next thing I know you’re in a freaking escape pod plummeting towards a high crime area just to avoid going to Vegas.

Lopez: (in Spanish) The only thing about these idiots I like are the ridiculous stories they have to share. Their stupidity makes it more fun to listen.

In another part of the common area, Tucker keeps Yang and the Haven students are captivated by the story of how they beat the Meta.

Tucker: We all charge him and he jumps up and breaks our rocket launcher in half, were doing our best, but nothings working.

Yang and Haven Students: Ooh

Tucker: So I move in and stab him with the energy sword.

Caboose: You mean the key.

Tucker: Shut up, Caboose. Anyway so Sarge runs up to Meta, constantly shooting him with his shotgun, but he still won’t go down. Meta grabs Sarge by the throat and doesn’t realize that Sarge attached a tow hook to the Meta’s chest piece and Grif and Simmons pushed the jeep off of the cliff, dragging the Meta into the freezing ocean and defeating him.

Yang and Haven students: Aah

Tucker: The moral of the story is, you never know when seemingly unrelated things lead to victory. This is why none of you should question me when I tell you to build me a hammock or a statue. Or a statue with a hammock attached to it.

Sarge: You wouldn’t happen to be related to the Grif family would you, Tucker?

Tucker: I used to date his sister back at Blood Gulch.

Cut to another corner where Ozpin/Oscar is talking with Carolina, Washington, Epsilon/Church, Qrow.

Carolina: So, yeah. We came here to help you guys out.

Qrow: And where did you say this weapons cache of yours is?

Washington: We don’t exactly know, all we know is that-

Wash is interrupted by someone yelling.

Winter: Qrow!

They turn around to see Winter and Weiss walking towards them.

Qrow: Well, if it isn’t the ice queen, and little sister too.

Tucker: Wow, ladies.

Yang: Can it, Tucker.

Winter: Qrow, where have you been? You were supposed to meet me to discuss tactics with Lionheart over an hour ago.

Qrow: Sorry, witch, I’ve been busy talking to our new allies. I’ll come now. Carolina why don’t you come, meet Lionheart and discuss our plan?

Carolina: Sounds good. Wash, you stay here with the others and keep them out of trouble.

Washington: Alright

Carolina: Let’s go Church.

End Chapter

Ch. 9: Planning and talking

     Open on Professor Lionheart’s study. Qrow, Winter, Carolina, Epsilon/Church, and Lionheart are meeting to discuss the danger that Haven Academy faces.

Winter: As General Ironwood’s personal representative to Mistral, I suggest we begin conducting searches of Mistral buildings.

Epsilon/Church: (appearing as an A.I. Fragment) Oh, yeah, because you know, breaking down doors and destroying dwellings is something that sits perfectly well with the populace. Goodness gracious, haven’t you people heard of a warrant?

Winter: Beacon has fallen! If we don’t step up our security Haven will fall as well.

Epsilon/Church: Alienating the people you’ve sworn to protect will lead to failure. I should know, the person I was based off of ticked off the whole galaxy and destroyed countless lives all for the greater good. Winter, I get that Haven needs to be secure, but if we throw our friends under the bus, we might as well be the ones pulling the plug.

Qrow: You both make valid points. Winter, you’re right that we botched the job at Beacon and that we can’t afford to waste our time here. But at the same time, Church is right to say that if we treat the people as enemies, we’ll have more problems than Salem, which is exactly what she wants.

Carolina: What we need is a middle-ground. Something that increases security while not alienating the people. Epsilon, if we put you into the kingdom’s security grid, could you keep an eye on the people watching their every move as they make it?

Epsilon/Church: Not if you want me to run your equipment, which, let’s be honest. If and when Mistral does come under attack, I’ll be of more use in your head than in some computer. But I’ve gone over the manifest of the contents of the Freelancer storage facility here in Mistral, and I think there’s something or rather, someone we can use to help.

Lionheart: Who? Who do you have in mind?

Epsilon/Church: We’ll bring him here. If you came with us, the psychotic computer program guarding the facility would incinerate you for trespassing. His name is Andy the bomb.

Qrow: Is that a nickname or something?

Epsilon/Church: No, Andy is literally a talking bomb.

Winter: (rolling her eyes) A bomb that talks? That’s ridiculous.

Epsilon/Church: Oh, I’m sorry, first name: Winter, last name: Schnee. Because, that isn’t odd at all. Whatever happened to normal names?

Carolina: Oh yeah, because Church is a much normal name than Winter is. Stop testing them, they’ll all see Andy for themselves soon enough. Let’s go, we’ll need Caboose to carry Andy because of how heavy he is.

Carolina and Epsilon/Church leave and head to the facility.

Winter: (to Lionheart) Are we really gonna let this play out?

Lionheart: (shrugs) Why not see where it goes.

Scene change to the courtyard where the Reds, Blues, Washington, Ruby, Weiss, Yang, Jaune, Nora, Ren, and Oscar/Ozpin are still hanging out.

Yang: Is this all you guys do? Just stand around and talk?

Grif: We’re not payed enough to do stuff.

Caboose: Well we have some adventures. We set stuff on fire, and blow stuff up, and I kill Church every now and again, and we set more stuff on fire.

Simmons: There was one time we managed to delete the Blue’s from Commands database.

Sarge: Yep.

Tucker: That’s why they stopped paying me?! You guys really are stupid.

Sarge: It means that Red wins, and Blue sucks!

Simmons: Yeah, suck it Blue!

Carolina is walking towards them, Epsilon/Church is next to her in his A.I. Fragment form.

Carolina: Caboose we need you.

Caboose: Yay! Finally a chance to play with Church!

Epsilon/Church: Yeah, we have a fun game to play.

They walk away.

Oscar/Ozpin: I have a feeling there’s a story to this.

Washington: (sighs) You better sit down, it’s about 20 hours long and I only like talking about it in five minute intervals.

Scene change to Kuroyuri where Blake and Sun are still talking with Raven and Locus.

Blake: So these maidens, they have extraordinary power…

Sun: And Salem wants to steal their power as well as four relics…

Blake: One hidden in the huntsman academy of each kingdom…

Sun: So she can recreate this whole world in her image.

Locus: Yes, that is what we said is it not?

Blake: So, does this really change anything? Or do we go with the original plan?

Raven: Why ask us, little kitty? You already know the answer yourself.

Blake: (to Sun) We need to get to Mistral like right now. If what the bandit says is true, it’s more important than ever to defend Mistral.

Raven: Meanwhile, Locus and I will continue our search for the spring maiden. We’ll find her and bring her here to Mistral where she’ll be safe.

Blake: (holding out her hand) Until next time.

Raven: (accepting Blake’s hand) Likewise.

Blake and Sun run off.

Locus: Don’t we already have the spring maiden under our protection?

Raven: Yes, but we need to gather our forces so we can not only transport her to Mistral safely, but so we can help everyone else hold the city as well.

Scene change to Lionheart’s office where Winter, Qrow, and Lionheart are all staring at Andy the bomb who is resting on Lionheart’s desk, Carolina, Caboose, and Epsilon/Church are standing back.

Winter: I’m not impressed.

Andy: Pipe down you stupid witch!

The three of them jump back in shock. Qrow starts chuckling as Andy’s comment sinks in.

Winter: (clearly upset) Is that any way to speak to a lady?

Andy: Hah, a lady? Who do you think you’re kidding? I’m willing to bet you have more chest hair than a Russian knife-thrower.

Qrow starts laughing in hysterics and even Lionheart begins to chuckle.

Winter: (looking at Carolina) I don’t appreciate this.

Carolina: Lighten up, Winter. Andy is rough around the edges but he’s reliable.

Andy: As reliable as your knucklehead father.

Qrow and Lionheart continue laughing

Winter: If we fail and Haven falls, I will make you pay.

Andy: I’m so scared. What’re you gonna do? I’m a bomb, if you pull anything I can just explode and kill ya, sweetheart.

Winter: (barely heard over Qrow’s insane amount of laughter) Sweetheart?!

Andy: (to Carolina) Just take me to these cameras, I’ll keep my eye peeled.

Winter: (to Carolina) I assume he’ll need an armed guard.

Carolina: If you would please.

Winter: Fine, but as soon as the threat has passed, I want Andy gone.

Andy: Fine, as if I want to associate myself with a stupid witch like you anyway.

End Chapter

Ch. 10: The merc and the bull

       Felix rides into the White Fang camp on a nevermore. As he descends and strolls into the camp, he is met by glares from the White Fang members. Felix stops in the center of camp and claps his hands.

Felix: Hello fodder, uh, I mean valued soldiers. I am so pleased to see you. Now, tell me to your leader.

Santa: I believe the term you are looking for is “take me to your leader”.

Felix: Can it, Santa.

Adam stalks out to the center of the camp to meet Felix.

Adam: We may be working together human. But I expect you to show my men the same respect you would show to another human.

Felix: (laughs mockingly) Hello, I’m evil. I don’t show anyone respect. Which means all of you are getting my honest side just like everyone else does.

Adam: (sighs) It’s not like I have any say in the matter. Come with me.

Adam and Felix walk towards a tent in the far side of the camp. Inside, Adam ushers Felix to a table diagraming the Kingdom of Mistral.

Adam: You and I will sneak into Mistral under the cover of night and “steal” the relic of Haven Academy.

Felix: Did I really come all the way out here to hear this plan?

Adam: We attack Mistral in three days’ time. Be ready to sneak in with me.

Scene change to the Mother of Invention, Pyrrha is talking to F.I.L.S.S.

Pyrrha: How much longer until we can leave?

F.I.L.S.S: In two days, all repairs will be complete. It will take around 24 hours to reach Remnant once we fly thanks to our Slipspace drive.

Pyrrha: Great!

F.I.L.S.S.: Perhaps now would be a good time for a journal entry. It is customary for the captain of o ship to record a journal entry before a mission for future reference.

Pyrrha: That would be splendid. Thank you F.I.L.S.S.

F.I.L.S.S.: Not a problem, I am excited to fly again. It truly is so much fun.

Pyrrha: I can’t wait.

Scene change to the gates of Mistral as Blake and Sun arrive. The Mistral guards look down from the wall.

Mistral guard #1: Who’s there?

Blake: Blake Belladonna and Sun Wukong, were huntsmen.

Mistral guard #2: Oh, let them in we could always use one of those.

They open the gates and Blake and Sun step through.

Mistral guard #1: (as they pass) Hey buddy.

Mistral guard #2: Yeah

Mistral guard #1: You ever wonder why we’re here?

Blake and Sun reach the Mistral market place and are about to have lunch when a familiar figure calls out to them.

Neptune: (running up to them) Sun! Blake!

Sun: Neptune buddy how is it?

Neptune: Wow, first Ruby, Jaune, Nora, and Ren come. Then Yang, then Weiss, and now you and Blake are here too.

Blake: Where are they?

Neptune: Just around the corner, you guys will love Yang’s new friends, the Reds and Blues, they’re funny and cool.

They walk to the courtyard where the Reds, Blues, Washington, Oscar/Ozpin, Ruby, Yang, Weiss, Jaune, Nora, and Ren are still hanging out.

Neptune: Hey guys, guess who I found.

Blake: Hi everyone

Brief silence

Yang: (throwing her strawberry sunrise on the ground and charging Blake) You Witch! (she jumps on Blake who turns into a shadow clone at the last second causing Yang to fall right through her.

Sun: Didn’t see that coming.

End Chapter

Ch. 11: Black and Yellow

       Everyone is still in the courtyard. Yang is glaring at Blake.

Grif: Are we intruding in some sort of lovers quarrel?

Tucker: Are we gonna see a cat fight?! Oh yeah!

Yang: Shut up, Tucker. Blake, I don’t know why you’re here, but you have some explaining to do!

Blake: I’m sorry Yang; I felt like I was putting you and everyone into too much danger and I was afraid of seeing you get hurt.

Yang: We’re huntresses’ Blake!! We’ll be in danger regardless, but at least when we stand together were stronger.

Blake: You’re right Yang, I should have stayed, and I’m sorry I didn’t.

Yang: Okay then. Let’s start over.

Simmons runs up to Yang

Simmons: Uh, Yang. We need your help at the jail; the White Fang scout we captured won’t talk.

Yang: So, you need my help with the interrogation?

Simmons: Not exactly, we need you to help us calm Carolina down, she’s kinda going berserk.

Crashes can be heard at the motor pool.

Carolina: Gosh, darn it!!

Everyone rushes to the motor pool, where Carolina can be seen throwing giant crates everywhere and screaming.

Epsilon/Church: (appearing right next to Sarge) Yep, she definitely takes after her mother.

Jaune: Is her mother some sort of silver-backed gorilla on steroids?

Epsilon/Church: Yeah, be glad her mother isn’t around to hear you say that.

Carolina walks towards them seething as Winter enters the motor pool

Carolina: Why won’t that witch talk?!

Winter: I for one am not surprised, Ilya is one of Adam’s most trusted operatives, she won’t break under pressure.

Blake: Ilya’s here?

Weiss: Yeah, Yang and the Reds and Blues captured her.

Sarge: Yep, another strategic victory for red team.

Grif: We didn’t do anything, Caboose and Freckles were the ones that wounded her.

Sarge: Yep, but that is precisely why it was such a strategic victory for our team. We won, without doing any work.

Yang: I still don’t understand how Caboose was able to injure Ilya. Her aura should have protected her. I couldn’t even scratch her during our melee.

Simmons: Caboose is crazy strong and fast, we think its nature’s way of compensating.

Caboose: Tucker did it.

Tucker: Bull crap dude, you were the one holding the gun!

Oscar/Ozpin: Wait! Did you say your name was Caboose? As in Michael J. Caboose?

Caboose: Oh my gosh! He read my mind.

Tucker: No he didn’t, he’s heard your name in conversation before.

Oscar/Ozpin: Michael J. Caboose, is a name I have seen in visions. He is the ancient god of light who helped create Remnant.

Tucker: Caboose, a god? Yeah, no!

Simmons: It would actually explain a lot, like the platypus.

Grif: How come Blue team gets all the deities? I mean, first Church is worshipped by a bunch of aliens back in the desert, and now Caboose is some god of light.

Epsilon/Church: Good times, good times.

Caboose: Those band wagoner aliens! I’ve been worshipping Church since before it was cool.

Grif: How many times do I have to tell you that that WILL NEVER BE COOL?!

Winter: Please heavens, tell me you aren’t going to stand around talking all day. How do you get stuff done?

Epsilon/Church: We don’t! That’s the beauty of it!! Quit messing it up!!!

Blake: If you want, I could talk to Ilya. I actually know her, we used to be friends. Maybe she’ll give me some answers.

Washington: What do you think Winter, it seems like it’s worth a try to me.

Winter: Okay, Blake let’s go and try.

Scene change to the Oniyuri ruins, where hundreds of Grim are gathering alongside hundreds of White Fang members to attack Haven. Hazel is there overseeing the troops.

White Fang Commander: Master Hazel, our forces are nearly assembled; we will be ready to move on Mistral in about 36 hours.

Hazel: Good. Another kingdom of the old world, falls. It’s only a matter of how long they fight before they fall.

White Fang Commander: So we’ll win then, Master Hazel?

Hazel: Of course, only a power from the stars themselves can stop us now.

Scene change to the Captain’s Quarters of the Mother of Invention; in 12 hours, the ship will fly and make its way to Remnant. Pyrrha is sitting at a desk formerly used by Dr. Church and is going to record a log in the ship’s journal.

Pyrrha: Mother of Invention ship’s journal entry: Omega 1. I shouldn’t be alive; I know the pain that I felt at Beacon. I should have died, and I did die, but I also was brought back as I died. I awoke on this derelict ship, wrecked into a world made entirely out of ice. It’s been about six months, and now Mother of Invention is nearly ready to fly again. Perhaps there is a simile here. As dust fades and drifts, light restores, strengthens, and revives. This is why mankind, the faunus, any sentient being in the galaxy will always have an advantage over the Grim. All those monstrosities can do is destroy, while we can create, fight, dance, learn, live, (pause) love. When we stand against a great evil for the right reasons, there truly is nothing that we can’t do. As a little girl, I often saw bullies picking on others and criminals rob and destroy. I understand that circumstances affect point of view, but can’t there be a better way? It is truly tragic that as people, we have become better at destroying ourselves than the Grim could ever be. We must look besides our differences whether they are: gender, age, race, wealth, religion, political preference, or ability. Everyone has a role to play in this life. The worth of souls is great, it’s time we awake and remember that and arise from the dust, if we don’t, than we might as well drop our weapons, because the Grim will have already won. And that is why I will continue to fight even if this time, I die for real. It’s actually Jaune that taught me an important lesson, just because someone is weak now doesn’t mean they’ll be weak forever, and just because we have no trust or confidence in our neighbor doesn’t mean we can’t change that if we simply wake up and fight together. Our survival depends on it. This is Pyrrha Nikos, acting Captain of the UNSC Mother of Invention signing off.

Pyrrha turns off the recorder and stands

Pyrrha: How was that F.I.L.S.S.?

F.I.L.S.S.: Easily the greatest journal entry I have had the pleasure of recording. Thank you Miss Nikos. Perhaps if the director had shared your point of view, the story of Project Freelancer would’ve ended differently.

Pyrrha: Maybe it still can.

F.I.L.S.S.: What do you mean?

Pyrrha: The original White Fang stood as a beacon of equality and peace before it was corrupted. The huntsmen are widely regarded as the noblest warriors of Remnant. Perhaps we can resurrect Freelancer to act as a peacekeeping force, punish those who corrupt and destroy while defending the innocent. What do you think, F.I.L.S.S.?

F.I.L.S.S.: I think, we can make a few stops on our way to Remnant and recruit some of the old Sim Troopers to join us as the first Freelancers of a new generation. We can probably get some recruits from Chorus as well. Of course, they’ll need a director.

Pyrrha: I have one in mind.

End Chapter

Ch. 12: Ambush

       Open on Raven’s camp where her army of bandits is preparing to escort the Spring Maiden to Mistral where she’ll be safe.

Locus: All forces have been assembled. We can move out at first light.

Raven: Good, I have a feeling were not the only ones who plan to interact with the Spring Maiden.

Scene change to Mistral prison where Blake is visiting Ilya.

Blake: Ilya, why can’t you see that this is wrong?

Ilya: I don’t owe a traitor like you any explanation.

Blake: Who betrayed who, Ilya? Adam has lied to us, manipulated us, and for what, the whims of the witch he’s a pawn to?

Ilya: Adam is the boss; he will always be the boss. And unlike you he would never sell out to the humans.

Blake: That is another of his great lies. He serves humans. Think about it Ilya. Don’t you think it’s a little funny how he just so happens to have the support of the Grim. How he just so happened to be at Beacon when it fell, how he just so happens to have all this funding and weaponry at his disposal? If I’m a traitor simply because I see the good in humanity, what does that make Adam for subjecting himself and all of you to their whims?

Silence

Ilya: (uncertain) It can’t be true, humanity must fall for the dream to be realized.

Blake: Who’s dream, our dream for a better Remnant, or Salem’s dream to use us like pawns on a chess board to bring everyone to ruin? She doesn’t care about any of us. All she wants is to be in control of everything.

Ilya: (faltering) But, Adam said that she cared for the cause.

Blake: Then why doesn’t she lead you against the kingdoms alongside Adam?

Silence

Blake: Ilya, Adam and Salem are not your friends. And you can make things right, by helping us against him. It’s not too late for you; you can still have a life. But we need your help. Please!

Ilya starts tearing up

Ilya: The Spring Maiden (starts crying)

Blake: What about her?

Ilya: You need to hurry, they know where she is. Raven’s army is moving her to Mistral. They’ll be ambushed and spring will fall. If you go now, you can still stop them!

Blake: Where are they going to be ambushed?

Cut to the mountains between Kuroyuri and Mistral. Raven’s army is slowly making their way through the pass. Unbeknownst to them however, in the valley beyond the pass, Tyrion, Emerald, Mercury, and 150 Grim along with a company of White Fang members are waiting to ambush them, they can be seen hiding and waiting patiently for their prey to arrive.

Scene change to the motor pool in Mistral, it is buzzing with activity. Messengers running in each and every direction, soldiers moving onto airships and loading ground transports. The Reds and Blues are there as well.

Carolina: We’re going with them! Tucker and Caboose, load up in Sheila and start following the Mistral forces. Washington, Donut, Lopez, and I will ride along with Winter and some of her soldiers in an airship!

Sarge: And just how are Grif, Simmons, and I supposed to get to the fight?

Carolina: (grinning) I thought you’d never ask, Sarge. (she leads the three of them to a Warthog that they removed from the Freelancer Storage locker earlier)

Sarge: (chuckling) Simmons?

Simmons: Shotgun!

Grif hops in the driver’s seat, Sarge mounts the machine gunner’s position, and Simmons gets into the shotgun position. Grif starts the Warthog and the familiar Tejano music that plays over the radio starts up.

Sarge: Let’s go, the battle won’t be waiting for us!

Simmons: Yeah, let’s go!

They speed out followed by Sheila and the Mistral and Atlas military ground vehicles and start heading towards the battle.

Scene changes to the valley beyond the mountain pass where a heated battle is in progress. Tyrion and his forces were outnumbered at the start, but after detonating several explosives and either killing or incapacitating the majority of the bandits, he and his men have Raven and her army on the verge of defeat. She, Locus, 75 bandits, and the spring maiden standalone against Tyrion, Mercury, Emerald, 50 White Fang members and 100 Grim of various kinds, within minutes, they’ll be overrun and the spring maiden will fall. Cut back to the rear lines where two White Fang soldiers stand guard and make sure that no one tries to escape the battle. The Warthog’s music can be heard getting progressively louder in the distance.

White Fang guard #1: Hey, do you hear some kind of music?

Before the other guard can reply, Grif runs both of them over in the Warthog.

Sarge: (yelling) Glory to the Red Team!

Grif continues driving through them while Sarge shoots at the White Fang soldiers with his turret. Simmons is using his rifle to gun several down as well.

Simmons: Suck it, cracker!

Grif: Cracker? I thought you were Dutch-Irish.

Sheila is a little bit behind the Warthog.

Sheila: (targeting a nevermore in the sky) Firing main cannon.

Sheila fires and destroys the nevermore. Tucker is firing his own machine gun turret at Beowulf Grim charging the tank. Right behind them, Mistral and Atlas soldiers leave their transports and start charging and yelling.

Cut to Tyrion turning around to see the reinforcements from Mistral arrive.

Tyrion: What?!

White Fang Commander: Master Tyrion, there are too many of them, we must retreat. Our scouts report that they’re sending in airships as well.

Tyrion growls in frustration

Tyrion: (yelling over his radio) Retreat!!! There are too many of them! Regroup at Kuroyuri, we’ll recover there and join Hazel and his force for the main attack on Mistral.

Acknowledgements come in on the radio and everyone of Tyrion’s men and Grim begin retreating through a hidden cave in the mountain. As they disappear Tucker jumps out of the turret on the tank and ignites his energy sword.

Tucker: (yelling) YEAH, YOU BETTER RUN!!!

Sarge: We’re going after them!

Winter: (over the intercom) Negative, Sarge. We can’t risk this being a trick. Escort the spring maiden and what’s left of Raven’s forces to Mistral.

Grif: Run and live, I like the way you think, Winter.

The next half hour is spent gathering the wounded bandits into Mistral airships and the captured White Fang members into prison transports. Raven, the spring maiden, and Locus walk towards them. As soon as Tucker sees Locus he runs over.

Tucker: (fuming) LOCUS!!

Locus: Lavernius Tucker, it’s been a while.

Tucker: That’s it?! You try to kill me and my friends on Chorus and all you have to say is “it’s been awhile”?!

Raven: Mr. Tucker, Locus has told me everything considering Chorus, I know he was in the wrong and that he has changed, I would not let him be with me if I didn’t trust him.

Locus: Words are meaningless, I’ll let my actions speak for themselves.

Tucker: (putting away his energy sword) Fine. But if you’re lying to us Locus, I will kill you, slowly.

Tucker turns around and reenters Sheila as Raven, Locus, and the spring maiden board an airship. They all return to Mistral.

End Chapter


Ch. 13: Mother of Invention flies

       Open on Lionheart’s study in Mistral where Carolina, Washington, Raven, Locus, Qrow, Winter, Epsilon/Church, and the spring maiden meet with Lionheart to discuss the events of the brief battle at the mountains.

Raven: Well, this is embarrassing.

Qrow: Not used to people rescuing you sister?

Raven: For your information, I had them on the ropes.

Epsilon/Church: You’re even more arrogant than Sarge.

Spring maiden: I’m sure Raven meant to thank you for your help.

Raven: No, I didn’t.

Carolina: Yeah, and I’m the greatest warrior in the universe.

Spring maiden: In any case, thank you, your help is much appreciated.

Washington: It’s a good thing Blake was able to connect with our prisoner; Ilya’s cooperation really foiled their plans.

Lionheart: Of course, now Mistral will be under much heavier fire now that the spring maiden is here.

Winter: At least we only have to worry about defending the city. With the newly discovered Freelancer storage facility, we can arm our soldiers with Freelancer armor and weapons, which don’t require the use of dust I might add. Which could be an advantage if we can’t get reinforcements or dust crystals.

Carolina: If we gather the soldiers we can give them basic armor and gear, and the huntsmen with more advanced weapons since they’ll be doing more dangerous fighting than normal soldiers will.

Qrow: I’m good with that.

Lionheart: If you fools truly intend to do this, might as well make sure we can fight.

Scene change to the bridge of the Mother of Invention where Pyrrha stands ready to launch the ship.

F.I.L.S.S.: Counselor Nikos, the Mother of Invention is ready to launch, first stop: Chorus and then, we continue on to Remnant.

Pyrhha: Very well, F.I.L.S.S. Commence launch.

The thrusters fire and gradually lift Mother of Invention off of the ground, at about 15,000 feet, the thrusters switch off and the engine turns on and blasts the Mother of Invention into space, inertial dampeners activate immediately and the ship enters Slip-space on a course to Chorus.

Scene change to the Freelancer Storage facility underneath Haven, soldiers and huntsmen alike are arming themselves with technology and weapons from Freelancer and are preparing to defend the city.

Yang: (moving around in her new yellow armor) I could get use to this.

Blake: (in black armor) I already know how to fight hard using my semblance, and now, I have gear to match my mastery.

Weiss: (in white armor) I certainly am ready to fight.

Ruby: (in red armor) Okay team, let’s defend this city.

Jaune (in white armor with gold trim), Nora (in pink armor), and Ren (in green armor) all walk up to them.

Jaune: We won’t let Haven fall like Beacon, and when we win here, we’ll take back Beacon.

All of them: Yeah!

End Chapter

Ch. 14: Chaotic Harmony

       Open on  Kuroyuri where Tyrion and his forces await Hazel’s reinforcements. Tyrion is contacting Salem through the eyes of a Grim Griffon

Tyrion: Salem, our initial attack on the spring maiden failed however there is good news.

Salem: (through the mouth of the Griffon) For your sake, there better be.

Tyrion:  Now, all of our objectives for this region are in one place. So we can combine our forces with Hazel’s and win all the battles in this Kingdom with one strike.

Salem: Then stop talking to me, and do it! I want Mistral in flames and the spring maiden dead!

Tyrion: Yes Salem.

Scene change to Planet: Chorus, the City of Doyle. Lieutenants Palomo, Jensin, Bitters, and Smith are walking along the city wall on patrol. The UNSC sent food and medical supplies to relieve the war-torn world after the war against Malcolm Hardgrove ended. Unfortunately, the small remnant of space mercenaries who survived the battle was continuing to cause trouble in the name of revenge.

Smith: Uh, guys. What is that? (pointing to the sky)

The Mother of Invention can be seen hovering above the city, a Pelican dropship flies out of the ship and heads towards downtown. They run to downtown and meet with other people including Dr. Grey and President Vanessa Kimball of the post-war Chorus. The ship opens up and Pyrrha strolls out wearing a Project Freelancer uniform that is Scarlett red with gold trim.

Pyrrha: Hello everyone, I’m Pyrrha Nikos the Counselor of the new Project Freelancer. I need recruits to stop an ancient evil and bring in a new era of peace. Who will join me and the new director?

Scene change to the Feasting hall of Haven academy, the huntsmen, Reds, Blues, Freelancers, Qrow, Raven, Locus, Lionheart, Oscar/Ozpin, and the soldiers not on guard duty, are all sitting at tables. They are enjoying a meal knowing that soon battle will be upon them. Winter moves to stand at the head of the hall to address the united forces. Silence rules over the hall as Winter hold up her hands.

Winter: Friends, it’s time for us to stand ready. The enemy will begin they’re siege anytime now. Combined: Atlas, Mistral, Huntsmen, Red, Blue, Freelancer we will prevail. Enjoy your feast and prepare for a fight.

Everyone returns to their meal.

End Chapter

Ch. 15: Seige

       Alarm bells sound through the streets of Mistral as everyone buzzes around and prepares for battle. The first wave of Grim can be seen outside the city walls beginning to surround it. The marketplace once full of shops and restaurants, is now packed with gun racks and armorers. Beyond the walls of the city Felix and Adam crouch in some ivy.

Adam: This is it.

Felix: Oh really, because I didn’t notice.

They creep through the bush and move towards the city. The sound of a marching army can be heard as thousands of Grim and White Fang members surround the city. Adam and Felix reach a sewage line and use it to infiltrate Mistral. Scene change to the wall of Mistral where Winter, Qrow, Carolina, and Washington are watching the hordes.

Winter: This is wrong.

Qrow: For once, you and I agree.

Carolina: I think I get what you two are thinking.

Washington: Why aren’t they attacking?

Winter: Maybe they already have begun the attack, we just don’t see it. (uses the radio to connect to the security center) Andy, Andy come in.

Andy: (over the radio) Oh look who it is, the witch!

Winter: Andy, do you see anything out of the ordinary?

Andy: Nope, you’re still a witch and the city is surrounded.

Winter: Andy, try looking in the sewage line or the irrigation system.

Andy: (scrolling through the camera channels) Yep. There’s two of them. A horned guy with a samurai’s sword.

Qrow: Adam Taurus

Andy: And a guy in grey and orange armor has an energy sword and an alien A.I.

Washington: Felix, but I thought he was dead.

Winter: Ok, Carolina, Qrow, and I will go after Adam. Wash, you take one of the huntsmen and either a red or a blue to stop Felix.

Washington: Sounds like a plan. (talks into his radio) Jaune, Tucker, meet me in the sewage line, we have an uninvited visitor to greet.

Scene change to the fields in front of Mistral swarming with Grim and White Fang members. Tyrion stands with Hazel, Emerald, and Mercury.

Tyrion: Only a matter of time now.

Scene change to the entrance of the sewage facitlity inside the city walls. Adam and Felix emerge and move into the city.

Adam: This way.

They run deeper into the city where they are met by Winter, Qrow, Carolina, Washington, Jaune, and Tucker.

Washington: Hello, Felix. (turns to Adam) And you must be Adam.

Felix: Wash! My old friend, how are you?

Winter: Silence, criminal scum!

Tucker: (activating his energy sword) Let’s fight!

Felix: (activating his own energy sword) Yes Tucker, I will finally have my vengeance on you.

Adam: (drawing his sword) We don’t have time for this.

Winter: (drawing her sword) Well you’ll just have to make time. Carolina, Qrow, ready?

Carolina: (arming her rifle) Alright, me first.

Qrow: (activates his gun,sword,scythe) I’m always ready to fight someone.

Tucker: Wash, Jaune, let’s own these fools.

Jaune: (unfolding his shield and drawing his sword) I’m ready.

Washington: (arming his rifle) Memory is the key. This is in memory for all the people you two have hurt.

Adam attacks Carolina

Epsilon/Church: I’m activating your speed unit.

Carolina zips away from Adam and continuously runs back and forth punching and kicking him rapidly as Winter uses a summoning glyph to summon a nevermore to hit Adam from above while Qrow moves in and helps Carolina with the frontal attack. Tucker and Felix charge each other down and clash swords. Jaune comes up on Felix from behind and swings his sword toward Felix just to have a hardlight shield block his swing. Washington raises his gun to fire at Felix as Felix activates his own speed unit escaping all three of them and running down a side street.

Jaune: After him!

Jaune, Washington, and Tucker run after Felix while the battle against Adam continues. Adam and Carolina clash with each other with Carolina using her shock batons along with her speed unit to counteract Adam’s aura-enhanced samurai sword. Qrow jumps up and slashes down with his sword as Carolina nimbly rolls away. Winter uses a time-altering glyph to allow Qrow to react faster to Adam’s strikes. Carolina and Qrow switch out and Carolina uses her strength armor enhancement along with a time-altering glyph from Winter to leap and plant her feet straight into Adam’s gut faster than he can react. Meanwhile, Winter rushes Adam and attacks just to have him stab upwards and impale her gut with his sword. Winter yelps in pain and while Carolina holds Adam back using her shock batons and speed unit, Qrow rushes her to safety. Meanwhile in a back alley, Jaune, Washington, and Tucker have Felix cornered, Felix chuckles and chucks knives straight at the three of them. Washington moves around swiftly and catches all of the knives.

Washington: I’m still just as good with knives as you are.

Washington unfolds his switchblade and throws it at Felix, he catches it and throws it back at Washington who catches it and throws it at Felix this cycle continues for several minutes until Jaune and Tucker both jump at Felix and slash at him with their swords, he blocks them both but fails to notice Washington smashing the butt of his rifle onto his head and knocking Felix unconscious.

End Chapter

Ch. 16: The Battle for Mistral

       As the enemy completes their movement to surround the city, everyone inside the walls is forming up to defend the city. Qrow can be seen inside of the medical center with Winter on a cot with Doc treating her.

Doc: Ok, you’ll make a full recovery, but no more fighting for you.

Weiss, Blake, Yang, and Ruby run up to them.

Weiss: What happened?

Qrow: Adam and an old enemy of the Reds and Blues named Felix infiltrated the city through the sewage system. Jaune, Washington, and Tucker just defeated Felix who is being put behind bars as we speak. Carolina, Winter, and I went after Adam. Winter was gutted by Adam and Carolina’s been holding her off while I got Winter back here. I’m going to help Carolina now.

Winter: No you aren’t, Qrow. I’m obviously not going to be doing any fighting for a while and I need someone I know I can trust to lead the men when the enemy commences they’re full attack. (to team RWBY) can you four go help Carolina against Adam?

Weiss: Yes, we can.

Scene changes to Carolina and Adam still fighting each other, Carolina used her grappling hook to ascend to the top of a building to their left, she draws her pistol and fires several times at Adam he gets hit every time, he just keeps walking.

Epsilon/Church: What the heck is with this guy?

Carolina drops from the top of the building headfirst and punches Adam square in the face shattering his Grim mask. He staggers back and Carolina charges him with her shock batons sparking in the dark alleyway as she and Adam continue exchanging blows.

Carolina: (continuing to fight) Epsilon, I need armor enhancements!

Epsilon/Church: How many?

Carolina: All of them!

Epsilon/Church: Uh, oh.

Epsilon/Church activates all of Carolina’s armor enhancements, for a moment she is faster, stronger, smarter, and more brilliant than anyone else, Adam’s aura was rendered worthless as the raw power of the summation of Freelancer’s armor enhancements. Carolina hits him again and again impossibly hard and just when she has Adam on the ropes time seems to freeze and Epsilon appears along with his memories of the other alpha fragments

Epsilon/Church: Theta, I need you to reroute all remaining power to the enhancements

Theta: (glitching) I’m trying but it’s too much.

Epsilon/Church: Delta, open the vents in her helmet so she can have life support while we use power to-

Delta: (glitching) Can’t--- No time--- must rest.

The alpha fragments: Beta, Gamma, Delta, Theta, Eta, Iota, and Omega all shatter into sparkles of light. Epsilon/Church looks at Carolina frozen as he too begins to glitch.

Epsilon/Church: I’m sorry.

Epsilon shatters as well. Time returns to normal and Carolina goes flying into the wall and falls down on the ground unconscious, her helmet falling off revealing the Scarlett red hair and green eyes that she has. Adam gets his bearings and starts maniacally laughing. He grabs his sword and stalks towards Carolina. Just as he’s about to finish Carolina off, footsteps can be heard running into the alley. He turns and sees team RWBY clad in their Freelancer armor in the alley.

Adam: (speech slurred from a concussion) Well, my love, you’re here to play too are ya?

Blake: Adam, this is madness! You can barely stand, if you insist on fighting back you will most likely die.

Adam: I’m stronger than you think my love. (his speech returning from normal as a healing unit Felix gave him removes his concussion)

Yang: (grinning) Looks like I’m finally gonna get my rematch.

Ruby: Alright team! Let’s fight, together!

Team RWBY and Adam charge each other.

Scene change to the Mistral city wall, Qrow stands overlooking the horde of enemies that is about to attack the city.

Qrow: Stand ready, we’ll make them pay for every inch they want to take!

The soldiers cheer and stand ready.

Zoom over to the rear of the enemy army where Hazel, Tyrion, Emerald, and Mercury stand overlooking everything.

Hazel: Adam and Felix should be back by now. I mean, all they had to do was meet Lionheart and get the artifact.

Tyrion: Well, if espionage has failed, why not use brute force?

Mercury: Yes, can we please attack? I’m so bored!

Emerald: I’m ready whenever you guys are.

Hazel walks forward and uses a megaphone

Hazel: All forces! Commence attack!

The Grim and White Fang members cheer and charge the city walls.

Qrow: Fire all weapons!

The soldiers on the wall fire guns, dust rounds, and arrows into the onslaught of enemies. Zoom over to the Reds and Blues moving to secure the Sewage Facility before more enemies infiltrate that way.

Sarge: Alright boys, let’s hold this area.

End Chapter

Ch. 17: Betrayal

       Lionheart enters the vault in Haven and retrieves the artifact. He begins to leave Haven as Oscar/Ozpin stops him.

Oscar/Ozpin: I always knew you were selfish, but I never expected you to betray us.

Lionheart: So you really are alive Oz. I had a feeling Salem’s knowledge was mistaken.

Oscar/Ozpin: I can’t let you give her forces that artifact.

Lionheart: (pulling out a revolver that is also a wand) Then I’m gonna make sure you stay dead this time.

Oscar/Ozpin: (using his cane) You will try.

Scene change to outside of the Sewage pipeline where gunfire can be heard inside.

White Fang Lieutenant: We can use this line to infiltrate the inner city, but they must have some of the best soldiers there, we can’t even get close.

White Fang Commander: How is that possible?

Cut to the Reds and Blues inside of the sewage facility fighting off the White Fang.

Freckles: (repeating over and over) Firing main cannon.

Caboose: Die! Die! Die!

Caboose is fighting alongside Sarge, Grif, Simmons, Lopez, Tucker, and Donut firing continuously.

Sarge: Grif, this is a determined enemy you might die.

Grif: Are you seriously bringing this up now?!

Sarge: I think I could live with your death.

Grif: Well I can’t!

Sarge: But there is also a chance that I might die and you’ll survive. And I can’t help but think about all of your future mistakes that I won’t be there to yell at you for.

Grif: Oh, I’m tearing up!

Sarge: In case I do die here is my final order to you. Back at Blood Gulch, I’ve recorded about 50 hours’ worth of insults. Every time you start to feel good about yourself, I want you to play one of the tapes and hear what I have to say.

Scene change to the fight between team RWBY and Adam, Ruby and Yang are using Crescent Rose and Ember Celica to keep Adam on his toes while Weiss and Blake strike at him with Myrtenastr and Gambol Shroud. Adam manages to match all of them blow for blow and the battle continues as a stalemate for the time being. Epsilon/Church is back online in the background above Carolina’s unconscious body.

Epsilon/Church: She is going to be so ticked when she wakes up.

Scene change to the Outer wall of Mistral, dozens of Grim Ursa continuously slam against the gate.

Qrow: (running to the edge of the gate) Stand your ground! They’ll be through any minute! Be ready!

The gate is slammed four more times and finally crashes down. Dozens of Grim of various kinds charge into the city and begin engaging the defenders.

End Chapter

Ch. 18: Defense

       Open on Mistral, all civilians have evacuated to the Haven Academy, battles rage all over the city. The Reds and Blues are mounting a heroic defense at the Sewage facility, Qrow leads the main armies alongside Raven and Locus in the outer city. Oscar/Ozpin clashes with Lionheart just outside the academy, team RWBY battle Adam in an alley way in the inner city. Zoom to the rear of the Grim/White Fang united army where Hazel stands with Tyrion, Emerald, and Mercury.

Hazel: Ah, the battle goes well.

Tyrion: Indeed. Mercury, Emerald, it is time for us to have some fun. The spring maiden is ours.

Cut to inside the outer city, despite the brave defense mounted by Qrow, Raven, Locus and their forces the outer city is falling.

Qrow: Retreat! Fall back to the inner city! We must keep Haven secure!

The remaining Mistral, Atlas, and Bandits retreat to the inner city and seal the gates.

Atlas Commander: Qrow, sir! We have managed to reinforce the Reds and Blues at the sewage facility but this is a losing battle. We simply can’t win.

Qrow: Well, in case you haven’t noticed Commander, we have nowhere to run so worrying about survival doesn’t really matter. We fight to the finish! No matter the cost!

Tyrion, Mercury, and Emerald wait inside the outer city as multiple Ursa pound on the gates.

Tyrion: The day will soon be ours.

Suddenly without warning, a massive shadow covers Mistral. Everyone looks up to see that it is the Mother of Invention flying down.

Washington: Impossible.

The Mother of Invention begins raining death on the White Fang and the Grim. As nevermore and Griffon Grim attack the ship, small sabre class fighters speed out and engage in aerial combat against the Grim. Several Pelican dropships fly out of the Mother of Invention and speed down towards the outer city. The doors open and Pyrrha in her Freelancer armor along with fifty other new Freelancers from Chorus jump out of the Pelicans and begin attacking Grim.

Pyrrha: Freelancers attack!

Cut to the inner city

Jaune: Pyrrha, your alive.

Qrow: (laughing) What’re you fools waiting for? Open the gates and help the Freelancers!

The gates to the inner city open and everyone charges onto the battlefield and, along with the Mother of Invention, drive all remaining forces into a full retreat.

End Chapter

Ch. 19: Small victories

     Mother of Invention hovers in the air as reconstruction commences in Mistral. The wounded are being treated in impromptu hospitals. The surviving enemy forces are being placed behind bars. Adam, distracted by the destructive rain of the Freelancer Warship was easily defeated by team RWBY. Lionheart dropped the artifact and booked it out of the city once defeat became inevitable. The remnants of the White Fang fade into the darkness along with the Grim. The spring maiden takes up permanent residence at Haven academy as the new Headmistress. Pyrrha met with officials from all four kingdoms over a comm link courtesy of F.I.L.S.S. and established the new Project Freelancer as an enforcement corps that will work worldwide in coordination with huntsmen and militaries alike. As a reward for her aid in the spring maiden’s rescue, Ilya was given a full pardon and joined the new Project Freelancer and has quickly become one of their best and brightest. President Kimball of Chorus has established trade routes between Remnant and Chorus to promote good relations. Winter made a full recovery, although she can no longer move her toes, which Doc has assured her is normal. Kuroyuri was rebuilt as a testing ground for the new Freelancers and was renamed Dark Gulch. Blood Gulch became a monument where visitors can view the history of the Reds and Blues in a series of videos entitled: Red vs. Blue. Jaune and Pyrrha are not only dating now, but Jaune has accepted a job offer as the Director of the new Project Freelancer, Pyrrha remains the counselor, Ren became the head chef, and Nora was put in charge of weapons and armor. As the “god of light” Caboose had a statue rendered of him in the middle of Mistral. Sarge became hopelessly depressed after not dying heroically in the battle. The fact that Grif survived didn’t help matters either. Donut and Lopez were given their own talk show, and surprisingly, Lopez hasn’t lost his cool and killed Donut, yet. Technically still a Captain in the Chorus military, Simmons was sent to Atlas to act as an ambassador alongside Tucker and his alien son Junior who joined him in Atlas after graduating college on a basketball scholarship. Doc became a full time medic for the Mistral military. Washington and Carolina have been sent on a mission to search for where Salem and her minions are hiding now. Andy the bomb was made official security czar between all four kingdoms and does his job well, while somehow managing to offend everyone he interacts with along the way. However, this is not the end. The enemy is still out there, more battles will come, but Salem may find it difficult to operate against the New Age that has risen.

The End of part 1.

© 2017 Michael J Taylor


Author's Note

Michael J Taylor

*please note, I don't own Red bs. Blue or RWBY. These worlds,
characters, etc. Are the property of Rooster Teeth. This is merely a fan-fiction inspired by my love of both shows.

Also, I spent a while working on this so if I forgot to include any characters then my bad.

Enjoy!

My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

240 Views
Added on June 1, 2017
Last Updated on June 5, 2017