Good Friends

Good Friends

A Story by Jared Kardos

Mark stands in front of me, crouched down, arms spread. The ball bounces from the hard concrete to my hand, coinciding with my heart-beat, heavy and rushing in exertion. I take a step forward with my left foot and then leap to my right. He leaps to the left and lands on the pavement. I run towards the hoop, leap into the air and throw the basketball, landing it into the hoop in a perfect lay-up.

"I won," I proclaim to the heavens, a swirl of gray and black, "Now, who's my b***h?" Mark sighs as he gets up.

"I am."

"Damn right," I say playfully as I wipe the sweat off my arms and neck with a towel. The air is humid and down-right scorching, and the numbing heat of my muscles from the game sure as hell aren't helping me cool down.

"Mark! You suck!" I turn to see Kinsey walking towards us.

"You could have helped," Mark replies.

"What, and miss the opportunity to see two sweaty male bodies? I think not," she says with a wink to the two of us. We call her Kinsey because she seemed to know anything and everything about sex before we did. She is shorter than the both of us, only reaching to my chest. She is, a very curvaceous woman, with large, my-guess-E-cup-breasts, wide hips, and the most plump, round a*s ever put on God's green Earth; been so ever since puberty striked her. People (jealous, in my mind) have tried to call her fat, but after me and Mark "talked" to them in private, they never said a word after that. To me, you'd have to be crazy to call her fat.

Suddenly thunder roars and the rain starts to pour, less of a shower but more like God's dumping a huge bucket of water on us all. I think of where we could go--my dorm is occupied with my roommate, some of his friends and an illegal plant he grows with a lamp in his closet. I wouldn't mind, but Kinsey doesn't like it. Mark's apartment is too far and would require the bus--and this time of day, the bus is full of characters most would only see in the sideshows of most circuses. That left Kinsey's house. We look at each other, agree, and run as fast as we can down the block to Kinsey's house.

We step quickly into the house and slip off our wet shoes and socks. The rain really pissed down and we were all soaked to the bone. We went through the living room, down the hall where Kinsey pauses to turn on the heater, and then into her room.

Her room is filled with photos. The ones that weren't of the three of us were of her dream guys and gals (another reason why we called her Kinsey). In the corner of the room is a single-sized bed with purple blankets, next to it is a drawer half-open with her particulars around, and on the other side her computer and television. Mark sits on the chair next to the computer and both Kinsey and I sat on the bed.

"Damn, I can't believe it just started raining like that!" Mark laments. "Didn't the weatherman say that it was going to be mostly cloudy with chances of LIGHT showers?"

"Late breaking news--weather men are sometimes wrong!" I blurt back, starting our usual banters.

"Either way, we're going to need clean clothes, unless you guys want to die of hypothermia," Kinsey says, jumping off the bed and walks into her closet. "Hope you skinny-asses don't mind something a bit loose."

"Just as long as it isn't lingerie," Mark mutters.

"You hear that, Kin? Mark wants to wear some of your lingerie!" I yell out.

"Really, Mark? Well, I have this very nice teddy that you might enjoy--"

Mark turns scarlet and I bust out laughing. Kinsey comes back with three pairs of sweatpants and t-shirts. She takes one pair and starts to change. We grab our own sets and turn to leave when Kinsey looks at us strangely.

"What are you doing?"

"Uh...we're going to another room to let you change."

"Stay here, I don't mind."

"You don't mind?" I ask.

"Please, Richard. It's not like you got anything I haven't seen before. Scared?" All that I need to hear, I start changing, with Mark following suit.

I peel the shirt off my body, soaked in sweat and rain. Shirt in hand, I look for a place to put it while I finish up. I decide to place it on the bed and as I move to it, I see Kinsey pulling her tank-top up and off her body. Like I said, one would have to be declared legally insane not to find her gorgeous. Her skin is practically flawless, as though she's wrapped in silky caramel, her figure a perfect hourglass, and a soft face wrapped in dark black hair. She turns around and I realize she either undresses very sexily or she can tell I'm watching her, because she bends over and the jeans slowly pull away, showing her boxers. I unbutton and zip down my jeans, as an illusion that I'm doing something else, and I notice that the boxers must have been pulled down a bit from the wet jeans, because i notice an inch of crack. She pulls it up and puts on violet sweatpants. I notice her hands move to her back and suddenly she pulls her bra off, throws it into a hamper and quickly puts on the t-shirt. The brief image of her breast sears into my skull, and she looks dead into my eyes and winks. I turn as I pull my pants down to see if Mark saw too when I stopped dead in my tracks.

Mark was already down to his boxers and putting his dry clothes on. I stand there, mesmerized by his body. It is extremely apparent that he is a firm believer of the gym--he's clearly ripped. His arms are thick with muscle and his abs perfect six-packs. I shouldn't be surprised by this--hell, I practically envied his body every day when we work out. I mean, I'm no slouch, I have just as much muscle, maybe more, but I would kill for his abs. But now...I damn near feel saliva collecting in my mouth watching his abs shift about. I was almost free of the hypnotizing body and looking to myself to finish when I...maybe I imagined it, but it looked as though as he slipped his T-shirt on that he gave me the same look.

We place our wet clothes in Kinsey's bathtub, and all three of us sit on her bed and start talking. As we joke and laugh and opine on what happened during the day, I feel eminence relief. The look and show I got from Kinsey was one thing--she was always the flirty type. But Mark...I never expected that. But things are starting to turn normal again. Then suddenly, banter turns to debate...

"So, Kins, tell me, so that I may understand: What's so 'hot' about watching guys kiss?!" Mark cries out.

"Well...what's so hot about girls kissing?" Kinsey asks.

"Don't you already know the answer to that?"

"Yeah, but I want to hear your idea."

"Well...uh..."

"I always thought it had to do with the 'more is better' idea." I reply. "Guys think girls are good. What's better? More girls."

"But why kissing?"

"Well...I guess it's having something in common or something.’You like girls too? Awesome.' Might have something to do with the uniqueness of it, too--I have met many women in my day, but never have they liked each other enough to kiss each other."

"Yeah," Mark says, "they're usually trying to act nice to each other while secretly stabbing them in the back."

"Well, you're half-right," Kinsey comments, "from what I've experienced, most girls like to kiss each other and a lot more while secretly stabbing them in the back."

"The backside, more like. With a strap-on." I mutter to Mark. Kinsey hears and playfully punches my shoulder.

"You know what?" Kinsey says after she stops laughing. "Let's put our banter aside. There is only one way to truly figure things out--the scientific method. So, let's experiment--you two kiss. Now."

"What?" We both ask after a long pause. "Why?" Mark asks.

"Why not? At least to prove your point or whatever. You don't have to worry about this coming out--you know I'm good with secrets, I won't tell a soul."

"No." Mark said.

"I'll pay ya--20 bucks. Each."

"No!" Mark yelled. "I'm not your man-w***e, lady."

"Come on! I'm not asking you guys to f**k or anything--just a good, solid kiss for...30 seconds." Mark sighed and looked at me.

"Well...if he's up for it, then I am."

I look back at him--maybe look him over, as well. I can't decide...it feels weird looking at him like that...sorta tingly...I was curious. Okay, I'm curious. Why not put this to bed right now? Besides, I could use a 20 right now...

"For 20 bucks? I'm in." I sat up and got right next to him.

"All right!" Kinsey yells, in a girly squeal. "I'm waiting boys."

We turn to face each other and slowly inch closer. Our bodies almost touch and we were right on each other's faces. I feel his breath on me when he mutters a three-count. At three, our lips touch.

I feel...warm. Very warm. That tingly sensation is back, stronger, shaking through me. I feel Mark's hands on my sides so I put mine on his cheeks. One hand starts to caress my side and I gasp out loud. Something wet invades my mouth and I realize it's his tongue. It caresses my own, teasing, until mine returns the caress of its own.

"Okay, it's been 30 seconds. You guys can stop now. ...Guys? Guys?"

I dimly hear Kinsey talking but through a haze, as if she was not there. My mind is mush and I can't see much of anything--just me and Mark and the bed. Everything else is in a thick fog. We both move closer to each other, our chests rubbing against each other. His hands move to the small of my back and my hands move to his neck all on their own. Mark pulls me down, laying me on my back as our lips still touched. He sets himself between my legs, allowing me to feel him. He is growing faster and faster, and so am I. My hips start to grind all on their own and his follow suit.

It was by then when my dizzy mind finally realizing something--I want to f**k Mark--bad--and judging from his reaction, I think he wants to do the same, pulling my shirt off.

I finally look up and found Kinsey watching us, and she is clearly enjoying the show. Her shirt is gone, leaving her completely topless, one hand squeezing each of her large, juicy breasts and pulling the n*****s, and the other hand on her lap, deep in her boxers, with a large wet spot I assumed wasn't from the rainstorm. She rubs herself through her boxers, gasping and moaning and looking me square in the eyes. God, I want both of them so bad, I could taste it.

With a heavy heart, I pull away from Mark, to pull Kinsey in with us. We all look at each other and understand without saying a word. I found it odd--the three most talkative people ever to have evolved from monkey-men not being able to speak--and yet so right.

She lays just as close to us as she can get and I start to kiss her. Our tongues wrestle and my hands grasp at her beautiful breasts, squeezing them and caressing the n*****s until they're hard. She caresses my chest and plays with the hem of my sweatpants while Mark slides behind me and starts sucking and biting at the back of my neck. I go further down and start licking at her breasts as Mark pulls my sweatpants and boxer-briefs down and off. As I pull down Kinsey's underwear and start teasing her c**t, Mark licks my shaft and slowly takes my erect member into his mouth.

I moan aloud, the noise vibrating between Kinsey's thighs, her hips rising and grinding in the air. Her hands grab into my hair and pulling me closer to her p***y. Mark bobs up and down, slowly gaining confidence in this, his first time. I feel his mouth pushing me in deeper and deeper until his lips are completely around it. I had to pull my lips away from Kinsey to nearly yell in pleasure. Suddenly, Kinsey's grip on my hair becomes tighter and she pulls me up, Mark's mouth losing grip and leaving my dick, to kiss her. After a moment, she pulls away and whispers.

"Please...f**k me..."

I push her to the other side of the bed, pressing her against the wall, I lunging in and kiss her again as her legs wrap around my waist. Mark moves right behind me and aims his hot c**k near my a*s.

And we are inside each other.

The storm outside rages harder than before. Lightning strikes the ground; wind blows hard enough to rip trees from the ground. Hail bounces off buildings. The power shuts down, leaving us in the dark, with only strikes of lightning to see.

Finally, we all came. I feel Kinsey clenching inside keeping he still as she lost herself, Mark crying against me as his hot seed filled me, and finally, me coming inside of Kinsey. At that moment, we pulled ourselves together and kissed, tongues crossing, sweet caresses all around us, until, exhausted, we laid down on the bed, pulled up the covers, and slept beside each other.

Sunlight shines through patches of clouds. I feel myself stir and I sit up, seeing Mark and Kinsey lying beside me. Huh. So it wasn't a dream. I feel Kinsey start to stir next to me and she looks at me.

"Mornin'."

"Morning," I reply.

"Huh. So it wasn't a dream."

"Nope."

"Sweet." She looks at me and grins, and I can't help help but smile back.

"OH MY GOD!"

Mark suddenly jumps out of bed, shaken with fear in his eyes?

"I can't believe--oh God oh God--I can't believe it! No! Jesus it's true! It's true! ...You're my b***h!"

"What?" Kinsey and I exclaim.

"You know, man," Mark said, pointing his finger at me, "you remember last night. YOU were totally MY b***h."

There was silence, then suddenly we all laugh. I let go the breath I didn't know I was holding.

"So...you're okay, right?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'm alright. Hell, I feel better, actually."

"Great," Kinsey said, "wanna help me make some pancakes?"

"You bet your sweet a*s we do!"

We climb out of bed, put our clothes back on, and walk to the kitchen. Then I knew we would be better from this.

© 2008 Jared Kardos


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

"I can't believe--oh God oh God--I can't believe it! No! Jesus it's true! It's true! ...You're my b***h!"

LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT! Not sure I love the last line. It seems off.... Perhaps, Then I knew this would make us all stronger, or Then I knew this would cement the bonds between us or Then I knew everything was as it should be.

I don't know, the story is F*****G awesome, but the last line made me go meh... LOL! But DAMN Jared, boy you can write. This was incredible, I was holding my breath without knowing it waiting for the ummmm.... climax!! LOL!

F*****G AWESOME!!!

xxoxx

Posted 16 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Wow, i never thought a bisexual erotic story could take my fancy, but i have to say it definitely did! Enjoyed it, great writing!

Posted 15 Years Ago


ha! fantastic! (and now 2 grab mark and hop in the shower ;P)

Posted 15 Years Ago


This was a great story, the bisexual thing and all. putting a broader picture with all seeming perfectly natural and normal. Nicely done. ~KA~

Posted 15 Years Ago


LMAO!!! I LOVE THE ENDING!

I'm about to fall out of my f*****g chair laughing right now! I love it!

Posted 15 Years Ago


What a fun story. It really kept my attention, bringing me back a couple of times to see if that feeling of surprise was still there. Can't wait to read more.

Posted 16 Years Ago


this is a great story... enjoyed reading it... each event was written with a perfect flow into the next...

and you know... pancakes make everything ok :)

Posted 16 Years Ago


Enjoyed it. Fit perfectly into the contest. Felt the tense of the verbs were a little off somehow. I enjoyed the sex scene and the way it happened naturally just like it would amongst a group of friends.















Posted 16 Years Ago


Wow.
this is a good story.
it's so sexy :)
very very nice... though i did feel that you went a little too fast near the end.
which was disappointing.
but that's my only criticism.

Posted 16 Years Ago


Very nice. I liked the light humor at the end. Great job.

Posted 16 Years Ago


Entertaining story with an interesting perspective. I liked that the male narrator is lustful for both friends, especially since I've only read this scenario from a female POV. The sex play was well done, but some of the dialogue at Kinsey's house seemed a little juvenile. And why was the chick wearing boxer shorts? Kidding. Just one technical thing, try to reduce the use of ( ) and long dashes. I really did enjoy your story or I wouldn't be reviewing it. Your casual style is witty and engaging. This part is truly hilarious:
"I look back at him--maybe look him over, as well. I can't decide...it feels weird looking at him like that...sorta tingly...I was curious. Okay, I'm curious. Why not put this to bed right now? Besides, I could use a 20 right now..."

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1016 Views
12 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on February 8, 2008
Last Updated on February 8, 2008

Author

Jared Kardos
Jared Kardos

Avondale, AZ



About
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...well, actually it was the twilight of 1988 and in a hospital in Phoenix, I just wanted to add some mystique, so sue me. Anyway, in.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..