2. Bakmadi's Rise to Power

2. Bakmadi's Rise to Power

A Story by DrLrdMsterDerek
"

Bakmadi gains power within the Taliban, only to have it ripped away from a mysterious figure known as Ronald Dump.

"
​ Bakmadi was a lower ranking member of the Taliban, and suffering from the thought of having little to no effect on the Taliban as a whole, when one day, the leader of the Taliban, named Begesh Urgow, spoke to him inspirationally.
​Because of this conversation, Bakmadi exceeded his own expectation. He skyrocketed through the ranks of the Taliban almost effortlessly. A man named Ronald Dump had taken notice of the young Bakmadi through the years as he led the charge on many Jihads.
​Then, Begesh Urgow disappeared. Since Ronald Dump desired the Taliban for himself, he took advantage of such an opportunity. He framed Bakmadi for the leader’s assassination.
​Oblivious to Ronald Dump’s involvement, the Taliban drove Bakmadi out into a nearby desert. There, he vowed to reclaim his honor, and seek vengeance on the one who started such a rumor. He ran into a mysterious man along the way.
​After much investigating, the two men finally came to the conclusion that the one who framed Bakmadi was a man named Ronald Dump.
​The two men returned to the Taliban camp where they announced that they had information on who framed Bakmadi. In order to convince them that Bakmadi spoke the truth, the man that accompanied him revealed himself to be Begesh Urgow. After revealing the truth to the Taliban, he left for business in America.
​Ronald Dump set up a public meeting with Bakmadi in front of the entirety of the Taliban. He there proposed to sell the Taliban a nuclear weapon in exchange for one hundred percent rights to their services.
​ Originally, Bakmadi rejected the offer, but the majority demanded that he take it. So Bakmadi caved. No hope could be found shortly afterwards. While Bakmadi was the leader in theory, the true mastermind pulling the strings was Ronald Dump. That was, until one day when a rusted plane crashed nearby…

© 2016 DrLrdMsterDerek


Author's Note

DrLrdMsterDerek
This is the second of five short stories that prequel my first novel titled Brotherhood of Llama Priests: Big Moma Jude.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
Added on September 20, 2016
Last Updated on September 21, 2016
Tags: Terrorism, taliban, trump, brotherhoodofllamapriests, Bakmadi, Islam, fiction, Isis

Author

DrLrdMsterDerek
DrLrdMsterDerek

Nashville , TN



About
I am a Kingdom Hearts fan that writes about whatever I want, ranging from teasers for future fictional novels that I'm writing to fanfictions that I don't want to put on fanfiction.net, because I don'.. more..

Writing