Starlight: The Search

Starlight: The Search

A Chapter by hailey_forever101
"

Six teens go on a trip to what they were hoping, a trip to their old hometown, instead take an unexpected turn and end up at an abandoned amusement park, many mysteries are yet to come, SOON!.

"
The Search
 “BELLA!” They all Exclaimed. “Game plan, Jasmine & Jacob search the left side, Louis and I will search the right side, And Enya you stay here just to make sure that if she comes back, then we’ll know,” Dean yelled, throwing all of them a Walkie Talkie. Jasmine & Jacob runoff and search the left side. As Dean walked 3 feet, noticing Louis wasn’t following. “Are you sure you're gonna be okay here alone?” Louis said softly into Enya’s Ear. “I'm Sure; I'm not a scaredy-cat!” Enya Yelled at him furiously. Louis nodded and threw her a flashlight; it landed on the ground. Enya bent over to grab the torch when she turned around Louis was running back to Dean. “ Did you two make out or something?”
Dean exclaimed, leaning against the graffitied wall. “NO! “ Louis exclaimed blushing softly. “Well let's go find Bella, we are losing daylight” Dean Said. “Right!” Louis said. He glanced at the wall and saw Help written against the wall in blood. “Come on Louis!” “Dean come look at this!” Louis sounded frightened. Dean walked back and saw the blood on the wall. “Is it fresh?” Louis said shaking. Dean’s fingers rubbed against the wall; no blood was on his fingers. “No “ “Thank god, I almost had a heart attack!” Louis said shaking. “Don't be the scar-” Louis, Dean and the other members of the group hear a scream, from the back where they came from. “ENYA!!” Louis yelled taking off in the direction of the scream. When the group reached the entrance, they saw a flashlight flickering with blood on it, with a note left on the ground. Dean bent down and read it out loud for everyone to hear. “I have your two pretty, get out of this place, or they will be slaughtered when the moon is full.” “Isn't their a full moon in 3 days?” Jasmine exclaimed. Louis looked worried .“It's alright bud; we’ll get them back”     Jacob said softly to Louis. Jasmine noticed half the supplies that were left on the table is gone! “GUYS! Where did half the stores go!”. They saw as well and noticed how many days they have of supplies. “3 days of supplies. For three people” Dean sighed. “D****T! “ Jacob yelled.


© 2017 hailey_forever101


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
Added on October 4, 2017
Last Updated on October 4, 2017
Tags: Mystery, Murder, Highschool, Teens, Six, Amusment, Park, Drama


Author

hailey_forever101
hailey_forever101

Brook Park, OH



About
Im a girl, i love to type and write things, im a gamer, and a artist and i have my own youtube channel more..

Writing