Starlight : The Trip

Starlight : The Trip

A Chapter by hailey_forever101
"

Six teens go on a trip to what they were hoping, a trip to their old hometown, instead take an unexpected turn and end up at an abandoned amusement park, many mysteries are yet to come, SOON!.

"

Starlight

In the foggy mist of a modern built town is Riverdale, our story begins in Baikal High,  the last day of freshman year. The freshman class of 1999 are going on a trip to New Orleans, Saints Burg. ; A rustic old town that was built in the 16 hundreds. 9/18/99 is the day six teens lives will change forever. This is their story that will scar them for the rest of their lives.


“You guys are such a freaking slow hurry up we're gonna miss the bus!” Bella screams.

“Stop being so dramatic!” Someone yells from down the corridor.

Bella is an olive-skinned girl, she is the class nerd and is a little bit dramatic. Her best friend usually calls her “Goldilocks” since she has beautiful curly blonde hair. She is loved by all and is hilarious when you get to meet her.

“Alright, Let’s head out!” Bella yells. “Let's go HURRY! We are gonna be late!” Jacob screams.  “Comi-” Dean Yelled as he was punched in the jaw with a fist. Bella and Jacob stopped, along with everyone else. They were watching as Dean and Lincon were fighting. Slamming of Lockers, and Fists Swinging were heard inside the building, at the West Wing.

Louis grabbed Dean's fist, staring him in the eyes. “You don't have to fight him! We need to RUN NOW!!” Louis Yelled. “Fine. “ Dean sighed, his eyes widened as he saw Lincon about to punch him in his jaw, he quickly ducked and slid under Lincon and ran down the corridor. “Everyone, NOW! We need to move!” Dean Yelled, running. As the doors slammed behind them. They watched the buses Leave. “Guys! Look!” Jasmine shouted. They all looked at a bus, still parked. The Group ran over and got on the bus. What they don't know if THIS is where they were wrong, this bus isn't taking them to where everyone else is going.  *Hours Later* “Why aren't we there yet!” Enya Groaned. The Bus driver didn’t Speak. He was keeping his eyes on the road. “Yeah.. why aren’t we there?” Jacob Replied. The Bus driver didn’t Speak. He was keeping his eyes on the road. Bella Walked out of the bathroom, sitting back down reading her book. As the sun began to set, the fog began to fill the air. “That is so beautiful!” Jasmine's eyes shimmered as the light of the sunset reflected in her eyes. “Night Guys!” They all Yelled. Bella was focused on her book, Jacob was lying down on the bus seat and fell asleep, Jasmine stared at Bella, Enya sat next to Dean leaning against his side asleep, as for Dean he was just staring out the window, singing songs in his head, watching animals frolic through the fields as the sun was now gone and the moon started to come up. His hair ruffled in the wind as his smirk turned into a smile.  The Bus driver took a sharp turn, and turned down a rough path. It looks as if the road has been abandoned for awhile.




© 2017 hailey_forever101


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
Added on October 2, 2017
Last Updated on October 3, 2017
Tags: Story, Chapter, Adventure


Author

hailey_forever101
hailey_forever101

Brook Park, OH



About
Im a girl, i love to type and write things, im a gamer, and a artist and i have my own youtube channel more..

Writing