Starlight : The Amusement Park

Starlight : The Amusement Park

A Chapter by hailey_forever101
"

Six teens go on a trip to what they were hoping, a trip to their old hometown, instead take an unexpected turn and end up at an abandoned amusement park, many mysteries are yet to come, SOON!.

"
The Crew wakes up, deserted on a rough gravel platform, waste is all around them. As their vision comes back . they notice the bus is long gone. “This is just GREAT!” Jasmine yells as she kicks the gravel. “Could be worse,” Jacob says softly as he is still waking up. “Where are we?” Bella groaned. “Starlight,” Enya said while she pointed to a quiet, rustic looking billboard. Dean looks at the sun, reacting slightly from the sunlight. “We are burning daylight, let's go see if anyone is around here,” Dean said as he walked ahead of them. Minutes later the crew can see an Amusement Park, through a tunnel. “Ooo! LET'S GO!” Jacob says excitedly as he dashed into the tunnel. As Jacob ran, The floor gave in and collapsed!
“JACOB!” Yelled the others. Moments later, the rest of the crew are at the edge of the hole. Looking down at Jacob who is all dusty with broken rocks around him. Gravel fell as their weight was going to collapse the rest of the floor. Dean noticed this and yelled, “EVERYONE spread out!” They spread out; Dean told them to close their eyes, they did as he asked.
Dean jumped down the hole, grabbing Jacob and jumping back up the hole, setting him on the path outside the tunnel. He got back in his spot and told them to open their eyes. 
They did as he asked and seen that Jacob wasn't in the hole anymore. “Where is Jacob?” Bella exclaimed as she looked worried and freaked out. “Out here,” Jacob said weakly.
They all ran out to him. “Can you walk?” Louis softly said. Jacob slowly got up and limped slightly but was ok. “Yeah, I can.” “Good” “Can we go ride some rides now?” They all laughed. The crew headed for the Amusement park. As they stood in front of the entrance arch, they saw a table inside at the entrance. They all walked over and saw a note, reading it “You made a big mistake coming here! Here are supplies to last for a week, use wisely, Sincerely, Blank.” They all looked freaked out. “Was that a threat?” Enya Exclaimed. “Or a Death note,” Jacob said. “Whatever it was, at least we have supplies” Dean groaned. “Agreed” yelled the rest of the gang. “GUYS! WHERE IS BELLA!” Jasmine shouted. Bella was nowhere to be seen.


© 2017 hailey_forever101


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
Added on October 3, 2017
Last Updated on October 3, 2017
Tags: Adventure, Writing, Story, Horror, Murder, Mystery, Supernatural, Teens, Highschool, Freshman


Author

hailey_forever101
hailey_forever101

Brook Park, OH



About
Im a girl, i love to type and write things, im a gamer, and a artist and i have my own youtube channel more..

Writing