Broken

Broken

A Story by Geneva
"

A girls first love.

"
There once was a guy whos life was so broken and sad, he grew tired of being alone. So he found a girl, with potential. A girl who had a full life ahead of her. He took her and turned her into a human that hated herself. The way she looked, way she talked, all of it. He acted as if he was there, to be there for her, care for her. But he was a good actor. He only did that to give the girl hope, then once he realized she was his puppet, he enjoyed the attention. Until one day he grew tired once more and cut her strings. And she was left fallen to the ground, without anyone. Like an old rag doll thrown under a bed never to be seen again. That girl he decided to destroy had a big future ahead of her, not anymore. She cries herself to sleep everynight, she cuts almost daily. She screams and blames herself for you walking away. It's sad really. Watching such an amazing girl get ripped to shreds because of a guy who had no self confidence. A guy who had one thing and only one thing on his mind, to destroy a perfect heart. To make someone else feel his pain. But jokes on him. In the end, he lost the one and only person who would be there for him, love him, support him. All just to have a girl who would sleep with him.

© 2017 Geneva


Author's Note

Geneva
Tell me what you think

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
Added on February 5, 2017
Last Updated on February 5, 2017
Tags: Life, love, depression

Author

Geneva
Geneva

Stevens , PA



About
Young adult, usually good at writing depressing stuff more..

Writing
Refresh Refresh

A Story by Geneva