Chapter 4 : On the Run Truces

Chapter 4 : On the Run Truces

A Chapter by Bexfinch
"

Octavia reveals what happened while dustin and everyon was gone were will they hide?

"

Chapter 4

When I woke up I was on Dustin Bauer’s legs in a taxi. Every part of my body ached . I closed my eyes to remember what happened. But the thing was I didn’t want to remember. When everyone had left the doctor had taken out a shocking rod and shocked me till my body shut down only to come back again. He took the Ivs loose and sat me in a wheelchair . He took me into a large gymnasium. Other freakish children and teens were there. The doctor kicked me out the chair and told me if I didn’t do as he said he’d hit me .As an example he slapped me in the face with a small metal whip. He took me to a long racing track and yelled run I did but I was never fast. He jabbed me in the back with a stick again . My hair started to frizz . I fell over and he hit me with the pole again. “ Leave me alone I scream ,” No were not through he says zapping me again . Hours pass and obstacles appear small many bots with the same stick my abductor has the y begin to sock me . I give them kicks sending them flying but its all so over whelming . I fell down and let him zap me and I fainted. The subject has fainted he says into his watch recorder. Afraid I go limp and let him throw me back in the bed. The Doctor slides many different needles in my wrist all painful giving me headaches .He finally leaves Ill be back he says . He takes out the tray. I curl up in a little ball and just cry. It s all his fault want to scream. Test on him please . I hear more footsteps and I close my eyes . But it isn’t who I thought it was. It was Dustin. Don’t hurt me I cry. He sadly looks at me remembering. I tell him what they did to me .He says Ill get you out and starts ripping the Ivs from my arm. He picks me up and runs down the hallway only to see the doctor wit h a tray of new needles. The doctor picks up one and laughs angrily. Dustin picks up a needle and stabs the doctor with it. He runs quickly through the halls . I want to ask him why but all I manage Is a grunt. Everything begins to fade I allow myself to fall asleep . I look around the cab the driver is shaking Dustin. Your there he hisses. Dustin wakes up with a start and places some bills in his hand. What happened I ask . Still groggy Dustin yawns “ I busted you out he said.” I could be on Americas most wanted. Thank you I whisper. But why? Lets say you reminded me of a very important person that I could not let die. I smile and say what’s next ?” I ask. I don’t know he says we hide out till the commotion calms down . Were I ask. Well were in The Oxalises forest. I eye the trail. My mom and I used to camp in an abandoned cabin there I can see him remembering a sweet sad memory. I never meant to hurt you ever I just he looked down and shoved his hands in his pocket. Just something inside me wanted to have a mom like you did. Oh I said they never really paid any attention to me they just gave me nannies and they just took care of me . I’m sorry he said . I smiled its ok I knew something was wrong . He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me . I hugged him back hoping it ended slowly.

 

 

 

 



© 2010 Bexfinch


Author's Note

Bexfinch
ignre grammat

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i mean ignore grammar

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
1 Review
Added on January 3, 2010
Last Updated on January 3, 2010


Author

Bexfinch
Bexfinch

Jacksonville, FL



About
I felt a need to clean up my profile after having it for three years Name:A title a person gave to me before I was consciense Age: Old enough to write Occupation: Learning as much as I can as.. more..

Writing