Chapter 1 : A falling Miricale

Chapter 1 : A falling Miricale

A Chapter by Bexfinch
"

Octavia accidently falls in the last of the water from the fountaian of youth

"

 

Chapter 1

 

 I  sit quietly next to the high fire with my face buried into my scabbed legs. Between my legs I can see a tall elaborate stage . On the left side of the stage stands a tall fountiain sprouting crystal clear water that erupts from a mermaids mouth and filters through into a large umbrella like bowl. My Father and Mother's many workers walk around with refreshments  excitedly laughing and clinking their tiny drinking glasses. " Crank up the music ," an anonymous person yells only to be overlooked and ignored. Waiters walk around the room in prim white and red suits carrying trays of dainty drinks and refreshments,any three year olds wonderland,.

A sweeping chandelier tinkles from above. I tuck my slippered feet farther into the chair and sigh. If only I was like everyone else in high society . I look myself over and groan . I favor both of my barents my hair is a mixture of my moms hair nd my  dads hair . A curly,dirty gold .  My waist is as slim as a stick in the mud so that my midriff pokes out irreguarlly in my clothes . My skin is a blotchy nut brown complexion . I have full seashell pink lips and arched bushy eyebrows. To any human I would be described as ugly .An out cast to anything pink and popular.I snap back into reality as a   tug erupts from the back of my head . . I jump out of my chair and land on the grounds stone floor tiles with a sickening thud . " Gets better and better every time, A haughty self richteous voice sneers " Oh its you" I say through gritted teeth as looked at Dustin Buaer. A red head boy branded as a trouble maker. My personal  tormentor ever since kindergarten. I rise to my feet painfully and sit back in my chair again" Who else would it be he said pompously as he flicked my ear " Well stick girl enjoy the rest of the party," he gives me a devilish look and pounces away back to his posse.I knew somthing was up he allways gives me that look before doing somthing mishcevous to me . I turn my attention from Dustin to the stages steps my parents enter proudly smiling. My fathers assistant trails behind silently carrying a brown  leather briefcase . My father take his position at the podium and takes the mike in his hand all of the people are seated in the many fold out chairs in the area.  " Ladys and Gentlemen , His voice sweeps over the crowd hushing them . "Thank you for being here tonight for the revealing of our newest invention ." " First of all I would like to begin by asking my kid and My assistant Terrence Buaers kid to come forth . He eyes me quickly and looks at me sternly . I automatically stand straight up and move forward . Only to cower when I  see all heads are turned towards me a spotlightbot hovers over me as I put my head down walking slowly towards the stage. Dustin sticks his chest out proudly and proceeds slowly as if he wre walking down the red carpet flashing a phony smile. My father continues as I walk up the  painfully high stage steps. "As we know," he says "The fountain of youth's water is made of gene enhancing minrerals that perfefects any perfections . Bringing the mythical prosperity or beuaty of a person out.I have completed the blue prints . Like the fountain of youth the machinesenergyor "minerals" must be absorbed....... I casually walk over to the side of the stage near the fountain and grip my other hand as eyes wonder towards me . Dustin pinches my arm and laughs hello twirp he whispers ," I gnore him and turn my focus to becoming invisible.Even though I try in vain nothing happens . My father goes on making wild gesture . My mother stands next to him and smiles nodding as if eveery word he said were the best thing that ever happened to her. Dustin prods at me mor pokeing me pinching me and giving me inaudible  insults. I vacantly stare ahead into th seas of people . Like an ugly unwanted ragdoll standing next to beuatiful china dolls . Everything that happened next was all a painful blur. Dustin whispered somthing along the lines of have a good trip... my legs gave way and I screamed falling into the fountain of youths water ." Noooooo,"I could hear my father scream running over to the side to pull me out. It was too lae though the water was getting into my system. I felt escrutiating pain. Everything around me seemed so blurry my father reached his hand in to take me out only to be sent flying back .  Mr. Buaer looked at me angrily and muttered somthing to my father . Dustin searched the water in amazement. I  felt my head spinning as if on the Earths tipsy axsis drowning in emptiness.

 

 



© 2010 Bexfinch


Author's Note

Bexfinch
im not done pls ignore grammar problems pls commet

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

this is a plead for help i had another copy except my power went ouy and i wasnt able to save it so oh well there are major issues

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

190 Views
1 Review
Added on January 1, 2010
Last Updated on January 22, 2010


Author

Bexfinch
Bexfinch

Jacksonville, FL



About
I felt a need to clean up my profile after having it for three years Name:A title a person gave to me before I was consciense Age: Old enough to write Occupation: Learning as much as I can as.. more..

Writing