Stacey (short horror) part 6

Stacey (short horror) part 6

A Story by GC
"

chapter 6

"

STACEY


[part 6]


I sat there sobbing into my palms for about ten minutes, convincing myself not to call the cops. One thing I had got from watching cable, was that pleading amnesia to a crime did not help your case.

 I would more likely to end up in a nut house tied up in a jacket with my own padded cell, after they labelled all the undeniable evidence.


 God i could see it now …


yeh the guy took one to many pills and mixed them with tequila  hell the headlines say he killed his girlfriend and took a dump on his pedal bin….total smack head!!!


Right decision made, I stood up and made my way outside to Michelles old kingswood sedan and popped the boot. Her text books and spare tyre filled the space so i had to clear them, to allow room for Mika. There was a tartan picnic neatly folded in the corner, so i pulled it apart and laid it out on the boot, why i have no idea- did i think it would make a difference to Mikes ride?


 A bit more comfort?


As i said I wasn’t thinking straight.


I went back into that macabre sight that was the bedroom. She hadn’t moved- which i had hoped she might have, it would have been so much easier than what i was about to do. I grabbed the bloodied sheet at the foot of the futon and pulled it from under the mattress. Her eyes gazed up at me as i bent over her cold body and i tried to look past her, but all i could see was the wooden knife handle poking through the lumber jack shirt.


take it out…pull it out…don’t leave it in her…they’ll trace it back to you The voice in my head began to speak to me. 


Don't leave it there…..its part of a set……its your good knife…..


For some reason i agreed with the voice, and i reached out to the handle and actually grabbed the murder weapon.

If their had been any doubt about the finger prints before �" they were well and truly dead in the water now.

 I didn’t care.

 i wanted her gone.

 I could lose the knife and buy a new set.

 My hand curled around the wooden hilt and clenched tightly, and i began to pull it back through Mikas rib cage.

It was stuck fast, and I had to steady myself on her cold Torso with my other hand. Boy it was in deep, and I really had to heave at the handle to get it moving. Again my stomach churned as i gagged- but the voice just egged me on.


That’s it, pull it out……that the way…….go on get that thing out of there …


The sound of the suction releasing the steel cutting blade from its resting place was truly awful, and I wept as I pulled it free to the sound of squelching mushy organs giving it up . I let out a gasp as I toppled back from Mikas lifeless corpse, with the knife in my hand held aloft like king Arthur having just pulled Excalibur free.

I dropped it onto the wooden floor in disgust and wiped my shaking hands on my top. I couldn’t do this, This wasn’t right…i had to call the police now….this was all wrong.

Don’t do that…..think about it …..you’ll be locked away…..look at yourself….look what you’ve done…….. we can fix it….


I took a deep breathe and grabbed at the sheet by her head and covered her face, then i leaned over her and pulled across the other side of the sheet- wrapping her in her death shroud. I grabbed her bare feet and began to drag her from her resting place. She was a petit girl so i had no trouble pulling her from the bed and lifting her limp body to my chest. Then I began to recite the Oh my god chant that i had ironically heard Mika chant the night before.

I carried her body outside to the car and lowered her into the boot of michelles sedan, making sure that i didn’t bump her head.


why?


….same reason as the blanket i suppose!


I held my face with both hands and inhaled hard trying to quell the butterflies in my belly.

Thats the way lad…….now lets get going…before someone comes along eh.


I looked down on the shroud before I closed the boot then walked round to the drivers side of the car, but he stopped me again.


you left the knife bozzo……


The doors open and you left the knife…go get it


I obeyed.


I returned to the room and saw the blade where i dropped it and picked it up, putting into the training top joey pouch pocket at the front, then i left the house and locked the door.


 The car was already spooking me as i drove from the driveway onto the empty road and made my way to the sports centre. It should be empty today �" cleaners didn’t work sundays these days, besides it was too early for any punters to be there.

My armpits were soaked through, and the sweat was dripping from my forehead as i crossed the main street out to my work, and i realised i was probably still way over the limit to drive. That brought a smile to my face and i let out a manic snigger as i slapped the wheel- here i was with the body of one of my friends in the boot of my best friends girlfriends car, and i was worried about the fact that i may be over the limit!

I looked at the dashboard light that blinked on, the fuel tank was empty. Cursing I slapped the wheel again and turned into Johnsons way and waited for the lights to change. Could i chance it, the quarry was 20 miles away and i didn’t want to get stuck on the road side. The fuel station was over on Brannigans street heading the opposite way.

Damn, i thought, then turned the car around and head the other way.


That s the way fella keep it calm…..just another Sunday driver on the road….nothing to see here!



I pulled into the gas station and parked next to the pump,then looked for the release for the petrol tank. I fumbled around for what seemed like an age pulling levers and slapping buttons until the flap opened and i walked round and unclipped the hose from the pump.

I filled the sedan up and checked i had a $20 to cover it then hooked the hose back up and walked to the entrance.


And there she was… Stacey Wall beck! looking as hot as ever walking down the corridor between the fresh milk and the fresh donuts with her 10 litre fuel can.


 ...and she was heading straight for me.

© 2015 GC


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

242 Views
Added on January 20, 2015
Last Updated on January 20, 2015
Tags: horror, horror story, story humour

Author

GC
GC

Australia



About
hi, thanks for stopping by. names Gregg, living in Australia, trying to put together a science fiction masterpiece with two years worth of notes, short stories and random thoughts. more..

Writing