Stacey (short horror) part 7

Stacey (short horror) part 7

A Story by GC
"

chapter 7

"

STACEY


[part 7]


She faltered for a moment, then gave me her sultry smile- the one she gave all the guys at the college, and flicked her golden hair over her shoulders.

“great party last night-you look like just saw one of our ghosts!” she smiled then stroked the  tracksuit top I was wearing softly.

“Good, I see you found my top, I was looking for that this morning. Did you get my note I left you?”


Note, what note. I shook my head and tried to stay calm. if she had still been in my flat and seen the mess, surely she would have seen the blood!


“I left you the note to tell you I just popped out for some rolls �" I was going to make us breakfast but you have nothing in that house of yours. But my damn car ran out of gas down the road! Sweet of you to come looking for me.You were looking for me right because I rang your phone and it just went to messages?” Stacey rocked from side to side playing with a ringlet of her hair and swinging the fuel can-looking as hot as ever.

“I….err……my phone ..sure, I noticed you had been gone a while- so….I…..got your message and came looking for you…yeh….and here you are!” I said feeling the sweat on my brow ooze from my pores. My phone was actually still in my jacket which was wrapped around Mika- who was in the boot of the car.


“great, then we can drive to my car and you can help me fill up. Where's your car?” she said smiling again. This was not the f*****g time to be flirting with Stacey Wall beck- I told myself and pointed to Michelle's car out on the forecourt.

“Okay I'll see you there!” She kissed me and shimmied out to the car, turning back to wave at me. I cursed and ran over to the cashiers window, knocking over the freshly baked rolls that were neatly stacked by the window for convenience. I slapped down my $20 and ran after her as she made her way to the boot of the car.“I'll get that, here gimme the fuel can!” I said running towards her and the rear of Michelle's car, where the boot was popped open. I must have released it when I was searching for the fuel flap.

“Its okay I got it honey!” she said lifting the boot lid up slightly. I froze for a second before blurting out the first thing I could think of,"Where's the rolls, I thought you were getting rolls?”She stopped for a second then looked up with what looked like an angry contorted face, then smiled back at me as she slid the fuel can inside the boot without looking down inside the cracked opening.

“oh.. they weren’t ready yet- I’ll come back later…look, are we going or what?” she looked pissed for a moment, but then the smile returned.

I fumbled for the keys in Stacey's borrowed tracksuit top and quickly pulled back. The bloody knife, that was still in the pocket, slid into my palm and caused me to wince in pain. I smiled and withdrew my hand and hid it from Stacey's view.


 This was all going to s**t.


We got in and I started the engine, noticing Stacey glance nervously back in the mirror to the car park to what looked remarkably like her car parked by the water and air bay. I studied her face for a moment, before she turned and smiled at me. something was up, I didn’t know what- but something was definitely up.

I drove out the car park and turned left onto Johnsons way and headed back along the empty road toward my house glancing over to Stacey who seemed preoccupied and deep in thought.


“so where is it then?”

“um…sorry what?”

“your car, where did you breakdown?”

“uh…oh….yeh just a bit further along here!” Again the look, then the smile.We drove along Johnsons Way but saw no car, she apologized and was sure it was that street that she had stopped. I pulled up and put the car in park, then turned to Stacey……and that was when I heard my phone ringing in the boot. she turned to me and frowned.

“Is …that your phone Eddie?”

© 2015 GC


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

239 Views
Added on January 20, 2015
Last Updated on January 20, 2015
Tags: horror story, story, humour

Author

GC
GC

Australia



About
hi, thanks for stopping by. names Gregg, living in Australia, trying to put together a science fiction masterpiece with two years worth of notes, short stories and random thoughts. more..

Writing