Frank

Frank

A Poem by Yina

Dear Frank,

 It's me, Helen.

 I can't believe you're actually gone. I saw you Wednesday an you were your happy self, joking and laughing with the guys.

 You're gonna have to be patient while I write this. I can't write much without breaking down.

 I'm writing this letter to say all the things I never told you. The things I didn't get the chance to.

 Your life was so very short, yet you lived it with joy an to the fullest. Allways being the wonderful friend you were. Always had a joke to liven up the mood an cheer up anyway that was down.

 For the while I was crushing on you, you made me so very happy. I even  wrote a poem about our first hug:') Wonderful memries:)

 I miss you already! Was it really horrible? Did you died right after the acccident? Or did you burn.... to death?:'( I can't even imagine!!!

 I miss you Frank. I hope to see you again on that glorious day.

   With sadness,

    Helen  

© 2012 Yina


Author's Note

Yina
Feb. 5, 2012

If you don't have anything better to say then that there's spelling errors, please, for me, don't comment at all.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is interesting

"I miss you already! Was it really horrible? Did you died right after the acccident? Or did you burn.... to death?:'( I can't even imagine!!!"

Do you think he won't be able to rest in peace until he answers those questions?

Posted 10 Years Ago


Yina

10 Years Ago

I really don't know but I recently found out he died of head trauma immediately after the crash
A poem in form of a letter... Good one ^_~

Posted 11 Years Ago


Yina

11 Years Ago

Ya it actually Feb. 5 this year. Still really tough but getting easier. Now I remember the good time.. read more
Seyi Ojenike

11 Years Ago

Must really hurt
Yina

11 Years Ago

Ya it really does
Oh... poor guy. Sorry to hear

Posted 11 Years Ago


Yina

11 Years Ago

Thank you
The is a poignant piece, that resides in the emotions of all your readers, well done, good read.

Posted 11 Years Ago


This was nice and hurting ..
Great work..

Posted 12 Years Ago


I don't know what to say with out having to break down, except that your heart's in there. He made everybody happy. Honest, and observant. You never knew just what he remembered or thought about. I hope to see him then too.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Very melancholic....emotional....
expertly written...

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

I am sorry that the narrator of this letter is sad and broken-hearted. I do love the dark beauty that is transposed over the letter! Wonderful. :)

~Lizzy~

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

478 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 5, 2012
Last Updated on February 6, 2012

Author

Yina
Yina

Canada



About
Howdy:) I'm a 18-year-old girl that... well lets just say, I looked thru some writings posted here at writerscafe an even tho I've never writin any poems or stories or anything, it looks like fun an I.. more..

Writing
Where I Am From Where I Am From

A Poem by Yina


Give A Chance Give A Chance

A Poem by Yina


Diamante Diamante

A Poem by Yina



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Oceanflesh Oceanflesh

A Poem by Poe Redd


Swallow Swallow

A Poem by Poe Redd