Blue Pills

Blue Pills

A Story by Dezarae
"

A tale about a girl who had just been released from an asylum from previously suffering from the loss of her friend who committed suicide right before her eyes. Her brother who she is distant from.

"
She walked out of the building bag in her hands, lavender dye hair swaying back and forth in this point tell style as she stepped down the stairs. Her face was a menthol expression as she stared at her brother who await before her in front of a black BMW. He was tall, his hair crimson red, eyes shielded by orange tinted glasses; but he smiled at her opening his arms to her. She sighed as she reached him leaning into his embrace but not moving her arms to embrace him back, he smiled flying the light lavender scent favorite perfume.
"Arty…. Are you feeling better now?"
He took her bags and placed them in the trunk of the car. She slightly flinched as he touched her back to mover towards the passenger seat.
"Fine… Just take me home Apallo."
Apallo cringed a little from the harsh tone of his sister's voice, he sighed nonetheless walking over to the driver side igniting the engine of the car closing the door behind him. She glanced out the window to the building she once was, she noticed the girl in white on the top of the building leaning. The girl looked as if she was about to jump, Artemis screamed, for screech echoed as she opened the car door. Apallo slammed the brakes eyes widened as he stared shockingly as sister ran up the car. She stumbled running towards the building looking up at the girl who was about to jump.
"Lily! Please don't jump!" She cried as tears ran down her face.
Apallo ran to his sister's side, eyes peering up at the asylum seen nothing. He could not see what she was looking at.
"Lily?" He muttered
He grabbed his sister trying to pull her into the car again.
"Lily's gone sweetie, please get back in the car."
"No! She's going to jump if I don't stop her, she needs me I'm her best friend!"
She struggled with her brother was stronger placing her in the car and handing her some pills, she stared at the tiny blue round medication her brother had given her as her eyes squinted in anger. She rolled down the window of the car and nonchalantly tossed the pills out the window.
"I don't need those." She sighed as she leaned on the window after closing again.
Apallo parked the car, taking off his yellow tinted sunglasses and staring at his sister with worry on his face. He touched her cheek with the side of his hand gently pulling strands away from her face. He couldn't understand why she was acting like this is not like she hasn't faced death before. You lost their whole family only had each other so her losing her sanity after her best friend committed suicide wasn't processing in his head. Tears started to roll down her face and he pulled her closer to embrace, he rubbed her back trying to sooth her.
"Arty… I know this is hard for you to realize, that Lily is dead she does not feel pain anymore she is at peace, so you should try to have peace to."
Artemis looked up at her brother trying to form the words on her lips but nothing seems to came out as her throat was a little dry. She nodded her head and glanced at the little yellow bottle with the white Containing her blue pills, she sat back in her seat and took them from the cup holder that was in the middle and swallowed to pills. She sighed sullenly and wipe the tears away with the sleeve of her sweater and put her seatbelt on.
"Take me home."
She glanced out the window looking at the building seeing her best friend jumping but never hitting the ground always jumping, she sighed she knew this wasn't going to be the last time she sees her friend.

© 2012 Dezarae


Author's Note

Dezarae
found an old story so dont knwo if this is worth reading but let me know what you think about it^^

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Cool. But I can not got the main theme of the story!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Dezarae

11 Years Ago

to be honest i dont know either. i think it was the struggle for her to get back into reality and to.. read more
Horror Tahmid

11 Years Ago

Oh........ i think she lost her mental balance and thinking that her friend is alive......
Dezarae

11 Years Ago

yes something like that. she lost the idea of reality thinking she could save her over again.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

214 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 9, 2012
Last Updated on August 9, 2012
Tags: suffering, love, hate, insane, suicude, best friend