Servatis

Servatis

A Book by Isidora
"

Cassiel's life has been calm, cool, and quiet, exactly the way she wants it. All of that changes, though, when she gets lost and happens upon precisely the wrong person to ask for help. Now, her life's changing, and not necessarily for the better...

"

© 2008 Isidora


Author's Note

Isidora
First and most importantly, I am an impatient person by nature, and all too often, this shows up in my writing. Please pay close attention to my sentence structure and the pace of the storyline when you review, since these tend to be my problem areas. If you see ways I can improve those areas, then by all means, please tell me.
Secondly, please don't judge these characters and their species based on preconceived notions of their kind. Ours are a little different than most, and I'd prefer for them to be looked at for their own merits.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

We sound a lot alike already. We should be friends :) I like how you know how to spell and punctuate :)

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

949 Views
1 Review
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on March 4, 2008
Last Updated on March 11, 2008

Author

Isidora
Isidora

About
"Lord Manoach, Brother of Death, Benevolent Guide, lend these Thy strength. Assist us that follow Thee; give us power over those that would destroy Thy children. Grant us Thy powers of Death, that we .. more..

Writing