Frozen Soul

Frozen Soul

A Story by Jason Shadows
"

Mind Of A God Or Supernatural Being Trying To Find Love.

"
Frozen Soul By Jason

"Trapped Within A Shallow River Of Hallow Fever. Sparkling So Bright And Green With Neon Lights. I Punish The Dreams That Stay Within The Outerlimit Of My Mind. Thinking Of You. Passing By Aeons Into Eternity. I Swim The Depths Of Outerspace To Claim The World. Bring The Point Of No Return To A Arrow Of Sight As My Mind Escapes Into A Fantasy World Where I Can See You Floating Among The Stars. Be Hold The New Dawn Of A Beautiful Being. My Escape Of This Prison. A Way To Be Happy Again As My Heart Is Now On Fire As I See You. Being The Ultimate Desire. I Can Inhale The Dust That Is Golden Within The Suns Molten Lava. Howling Within A Moment Of Chaos. I Can Control Time. The Rage The Passion That Fuels My Fire As My Soul Is Always Shattered By Wounder But The Flame In My Heart Burns Out With Time As You Slip Away Fading From Me As My Frozen Soul Remains Still Forever Until Next Time We Meet."

© 2010 Jason Shadows


Author's Note

Jason Shadows
Image Of A God Trying To Reclaim Love Again But Only To Be Stuck Without It Until Meeting The One For Him/Her.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

very nice work

Posted 13 Years Ago


Very powerful with strong imagery.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 19, 2010
Last Updated on May 19, 2010

Author

Jason Shadows
Jason Shadows

I'm your shadow within the light., NC



About
"Welcome to a world of light and shadow. In my apocalyptic paradise there are creatures and ghosts of the past and lost trying to remember what was that can never be again within ruins. So grab you.. more..

Writing