Solar Eclipse Angel

Solar Eclipse Angel

A Story by Jason Shadows
"

A Beautiful Bright Dark Angel.

"
Solar Eclipse Angel By Jason
 
"I Once Used To Reached The Heavens Through The Cool Clouds And I Used To Stick My Feet In Hell's fire As It Warmed My Body But I Cannot Move On Without You My Love. Your So Bright And Dark. Your Beautiful And Tempting. You Love Me Always You Say. You Would Never Let Anything Happen To Me. With Your Six Beautiful Wings. Three Are Bright White With Dimonds Sparkling In Them As They Shine And The Other Three Are Black And Dark As Molten Lava Running Through The Veins I See For They Are All Fine. I Will Break The Chains Of Desolation That Hold You And I Will Release The Angel Of Creation And Destruction. My Love And My Wife. Bound Forever In Sadness But Now I Hold You. You Will Always Be With Me. Your So Beautiful It Takes My Breath Away Just To Look At Your Beautiful Face. Unlike Anything Ive Seen. You Make Fantasy Become Reality. You Make Good Love Evil And Evil Love Good. You Even Make Light Blend In With Darkness As You Make Darkness Creep Within Lights Rays. You Are My Hope And My Everlasting Truth. You Say Everything The Way Its Supposed To Be. You Tell The Truth About Them All. You Make The Mountain Side Rumble With Your Beautiful Voice As It Seeks In Unheard. You Feel Powerful But With Me Beside You. You Say Your Found. I Will Never Let Go Cause You Are My Beautiful Bright Dark Solar Eclipse Angel." 

© 2010 Jason Shadows


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

more like prose to me if you will edit it a bit?...ideas good but not fully developed into a piece of writing...worth the effort to finish it though..!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Its a good piece but i wouldn't classify it as a story. Maybe you can make it into a poem or something?
I like the darkness-light game you play in there too. Also you have quite a bit of emotions and i can really see the angel being drawn through metaphors and those same emotions.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I like the dichotomy of the Dark and Light in this piece. It has a hopefulness all the same. Nice write. Thanks for sharing.
Light,
Siddartha


Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
3 Reviews
Added on May 22, 2010
Last Updated on May 24, 2010

Author

Jason Shadows
Jason Shadows

I'm your shadow within the light., NC



About
"Welcome to a world of light and shadow. In my apocalyptic paradise there are creatures and ghosts of the past and lost trying to remember what was that can never be again within ruins. So grab you.. more..

Writing