Winter Gloom

Winter Gloom

A Poem by Kevin Dean
"

A valentine poem.

"

There once was a girl named Winter she lived in the weeping woods. All others were afraid of her but that won’t do you no good. For Winter is a calm girl and bright as bright can be. There she shines her magic and takes upon her knee. She utters those words so graceful and soft just like a whisper in the wind. You can’t refuse her gorgeous charm so cave and be her kin. Now Valentines Day is on the horizon again and again and again but for Winter Gloom and her young Groom a wedding draws them in. 

© 2014 Kevin Dean


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

HA ha thank you Sami. I entered it in the Valentines poetry contest on here. Glad you like it.

Posted 10 Years Ago


"Now Valentines Day is on the horizon again and again and again but for Winter Gloom and her young Groom a wedding draws them in."
I like this write a lot. Very good job...:)........................


Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

395 Views
2 Reviews
Added on February 2, 2014
Last Updated on February 2, 2014
Tags: dark, Dramatic, Teen

Author

Kevin Dean
Kevin Dean

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia



About
At only 24 years old Kevin has already got four Self-Published Novels in the world wide market. Writing since the age of six has kept him busy for more than twenty years. His signature style is a comb.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Kevin Dean


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Kevin Dean


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Kevin Dean