Passion

Passion

A Story by Closet Writer
"

A story of true passion

"
To anyone with a dream passion is a focal point to being successful and making dreams come true. Starting on a journey can be scary, and exciting. It can also be the small moments where your passion runs so deep that it truly changes your life.

It was early dawn when the young lady opened her eyes, she was a small child who had a dream, a dream that would evolve into a warming passion. She would wake every morning and stick to an orderly routine. Weekends, and holidays were not exception. She would do her routine everyday. Until she made her dream come true. See her dream was to make a difference anyway she could. Whether it be she made coffee for her family or brought the neighbors food. She had a passion for having purpose and it led her to great things. Things she never would have imagined.

Her senior year of high school the girl left home to do good for more than the community. She packed a small bag with just simple things, and took to a plane. She flew over oceans and countries and finally landed in a small town in India. She saw immediately her purpose. She started out small with giving out fresh water, before she knew it she was teaching young children to read and write. Her dream came true, she was making a difference. 

Years passed and she grew to love the country she left for at such a young age she decided to stay. She spent her time teaching children and helping the elderly. She lived for her passion. Until one morning she woke up alone. She had spent so much time fulfilling her dream she forgot to make time for more in life. She wanted children she never had, she wanted love she never got. 

One morning the girl woke to find she was no longer young, she had aged, she woke up to find that all she had for herself was a routine and passion. She woke to find children thanking her for teaching them, she woke to elders and their appreciation. She woke to realize the things she wanted she already had. 

Perhaps not her own children but she had many, perhaps no man to love but love she had plenty. She fulfilled her passion with much to show. They love of other she had helped so! While following her passion she made a difference in many lives. She lived around those who valued her time. Never once out of place. She finally saw what her passion had placed.

She was never alone, and never afraid, she was blessed with the love no one could take away. 
she beamed at the thought her once early routine left, as the hands of little children stood
as she took her last breath.

© 2014 Closet Writer


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Your story show us the meaning of passion and realy love. Thank you Closet Writer.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

A wonderful story. THis woman lived her passion and found her way to the rich reward that comes from giving.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Closet Writer

9 Years Ago

Thank you for your feed back! I appreciate your kind comments!
This piece has rhythmic flow to it.
You've managed to create a slide-show coming of age tale in just seven paragraphs.
An impressive feat!

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Closet Writer

9 Years Ago

Thank you for the feedback! I appreciate your complementing remarks!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 27, 2014
Last Updated on December 27, 2014
Tags: Passion, life, lessons, learning, hope, freedom, start, finish

Author

Closet Writer
Closet Writer

Lompoc, CA



About
I am Victoria! I am 22 years young! I have been writing since I could remember! I am married with one son! My other babies consist of two rather rambunctious dogs! I am a college student, and my .. more..

Writing