Soaked in Sweet Sin

Soaked in Sweet Sin

A Story by yuhee
"

"Is there an aphrodisiac more powerful than forbidden fruit hanging just out of reach?"

"
Two uniforms crumpled and a bit torn scattered on the rose colored tiles as silent moans reverberate throughout the dimmed room. Not bothering to lock the door, the two drown to each other's embrace, exchanging deep and fiery kisses that could burn them into ashes. But they didn't care. He didn’t care for it was ecstasy, being held in each other’s arms as he can't help but drown himself to her magnificent view as her delicate body flushed in contact with his. Her amber eyes shone like the heavenly sun even in the night and her parted lips, so luscious, so pink like a blooming zephirine rose. God, she's so beautiful yet so fragile on his hold. And yet here he is, trying to break her, to taint her.

"Is this fine?" She suddenly asked between her uneven panting. Though her voice sound calm, he knew better. She's doubting. She’s scared. What they'll do is blasphemy. It was very clear like the flowing river water but he is intent to turn it into black.

He didn't answer instead he pulled her into a chaste kiss and that's more than enough to erase all her doubts and fears. "It's fine." He whispered back as his silver grey eyes stared her amber ones. Myriad emotions swirled but what she recognized the most is desire and lust. The desire that set ablaze the calm ocean and the lust that surge the storm.

This time it’s her turn. She kissed him deep and passionate like smoldering fire. The once burning fire lit up with so much intensity and burned with greater passion. She finally hesitates no more. The two of them are willing to walk through that surging storm. And even the whole world would disappear, it doesn't matter. Nothing matters to them anymore. And for the first time, their bodies intertwined. Two separate entities finally became one.

© 2017 yuhee


Author's Note

yuhee
I'm just trying to express some unwanted feelings.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

88 Views
Added on August 19, 2017
Last Updated on August 19, 2017
Tags: love, forbidden love, lust, desire, sin, forbidden fruit

Author

yuhee
yuhee

XII, Philippines



About
Altschmerz. Jouska. Nodus Tollens. ツ A pretty average girl with complexity and madness inside. Expressionism is ❤ I write to express. I like reading Dan Brown's, Mitch Albom's, Lauren .. more..

Writing