Checks 'n' Balance of our Social life

Checks 'n' Balance of our Social life

A Poem by Mac. S
"

Been thinking about it a few days.

"
You got your family infront, to catch you when life or the other three put you on your knees, they clear the way forward for you.
You got your friends behind you, they always got your back if you get shoved back, sometimes they hold you back.

And most importantly, you got your best-friend and or your lover, on either side of you. These two act as hybrids, first defenses. They watch the way you lean and try their best to keep you steady. They are good for you if they hold you a healthy amount back and don't push you too forward. Often the best-friend and lover are the same person, or soon to be. It's natural when you find someone you share all grief with. If you do it mutually and you find that you like what you see, you'll likely become lovers. There is steps to it though.

These are the four people that moderate the directions that you lean. Sometimes you lose one. At most you lose two. You'll be truly lost if you lose three.

Just a little food for thought.

© 2017 Mac. S


Author's Note

Mac. S
Short prose. Ignore mistakes, was in a hurry.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

75 Views
Added on October 24, 2017
Last Updated on October 24, 2017

Author

Mac. S
Mac. S

About
I'm another writer, posting stuff on this site for archival purposes mainly. I'm a rather young person that wants to use my writing to help people through their troubles that I might relate to. I l.. more..

Writing
Horizons Horizons

A Story by Mac. S


First:Balance First:Balance

A Story by Mac. S