We all got a god complex

We all got a god complex

A Story by Mac. S

I don't feel like I have a place in this world. It feels foreign in alot of ways: good and bad. I don't feel like I've earned a place here either. I've only felt at home when I was with the one I loved. When I'm with her I see a whole new me I never knew existed. But outside of that. I am always tense. I'm sure I'm not alone in this. I'm sure there are so many others that feel like they've reached a bit too far into their mind and that feel foreign to here. A part of me is glad it's that way and a part is not. I wish I could be a little more down to earth.

I feel like if everyone took a moment to explore the depths of their soul, we'd all see something pretty similar. But people never talk about it. It's inherent for us to think we are more special than others around us. I definently feel like we all have a bit of a god complex that we keep to ourselves. And it's almost a lottery for me on whether or not the people who read this would agree; and also recognise that they've recognised that we all have a god complex. It seems like the "insane" are the honest ones. The only ones who speak out about what they see in themselves. The only ones naive enough to think their words matter to the deaf world. I truly believe that every person's belief, no matter who they are, no matter how ridiculous it may sound to us, has some merit to it. I refuse to believe we humans are so unreasonable to only believe in wrong things.

I'm a "schizophrenic" I used to hear voices but now I see memories and they all belong to other people in different times. Like a giant network. There have been alot of "insane" people in history that have spoken out. And no one listened. Those that listened never repeated what they said. I wonder what would happen if only people would listen rather than try to fix people. I don't think I'm insane (as credible as my word is haha). I wasn't born like this. One day I woke up and it felt like a switch was flipped in me. I'd like to help people, and even if people don't want to apply my advice, they could take a chance and atleast listen.

© 2017 Mac. S


Author's Note

Mac. S
Wokeup. Spent a few hours thinking. Ambient noise is truly a calming thing.
Ignore mistakes. Am sleepy.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
Added on November 27, 2017
Last Updated on November 27, 2017

Author

Mac. S
Mac. S

About
I'm another writer, posting stuff on this site for archival purposes mainly. I'm a rather young person that wants to use my writing to help people through their troubles that I might relate to. I l.. more..

Writing
Horizons Horizons

A Story by Mac. S


First:Balance First:Balance

A Story by Mac. S