The Door and The Shell

The Door and The Shell

A Story by Master Aiden
"

Just something short I wrote.

"

The Door and the shell

By

Master aiden

 

You have found yourself in a room, white walls, and a single glass window in the far corner. You find that you are a male, you are also African-America, your hair is pulled in cornrows and you are wearing basketball shorts and a beater.

You are hungry, you feel as if you haven’t had a solid meal in weeks. You reach into the pocket of your shorts and find a small pack of Saltine crackers, you think about opening it and eating the two crackers inside, but you don’t.

You decide to walk over to the window, you peer into the window and see a hallway, with brick walls, and torches lighting the way. You can almost see the end of the hall, something appears to be sitting in front of a door or a gate.

You try and open the window, but it doesn’t budge, you look and notice it has no latch; you strain to pop it open, and fail. As you turn around, there is a wooden chair that wasn’t in the middle of the room before, you ponder how it got there, but shrug your shoulders, you take a seat in the chair and relax for a moment.

Your stomach begins to rumble and you stand up, drag the wooden chair over to the window, with all your strength you lift the chair in your arms and swing it at the window, the glass shatters and the chair falls apart.

You climb through the broken window and into the hallway, there is a draft and you gaze up and discover that there is a hole in the ceiling. You look down the hallway and see there is a large boulder blocking a door, you approach the boulder and try to move it, but you fail.

You have spent over an hour sitting against the rock, slowly feeling yourself slip away. You feel the touch of a hand upon your forehead, looking up you see a figure in a black hood. The figure points to a door that is where the window had been, the figure grabs you by the hand and leads you to the door and points to the knob.

You turn the knob and on the other side of the door a bounty of beautiful, juicy, and extravagant fruits and a river flowing with rich wine await you. The door closes behind you and the hooded figure stands before you, stripping of the robe, the figure is a beautiful Caucasian woman, with blonde hair, she stands completely naked and shining with a divine light.

She walks over to you and strips you of your clothes, you embrace her and kiss her beautiful heart-shaped lips and you both fall into the river of wine. You have never felt so much ecstasy and pleasure in your life. You start to feel sleepy and close your eyes….

You open your eyes, you look at the rate of your heart, the beating has stopped, you look around the room, and see a young African-American boy, with cornrows; he is lying in the hospital bed, with wires attached to his body. His skin is starting to become pale and his eyes are shut. Around his neck is a necklace that says “Pride”

This is you……. the ghost of this boy’s empty shell……

 

© 2013 Master Aiden


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

183 Views
Added on February 27, 2013
Last Updated on February 27, 2013

Author

Master Aiden
Master Aiden

Wilmington, DE



About
I just love writing and I hope one day my writing will be acknowledged by people all over. more..

Writing