Chapter One: I Really Do I Do

Chapter One: I Really Do I Do

A Chapter by Master Aiden

Chapter One: I really do I do

The chapel was filled with the shadow people of Sparks’ kingdom, also Matlus Retu and his fiancé Rollo Arvon two close friends of Sparks were standing with him at the altar; they were the best-men of the wedding.

Sparks’ suit was made of fine spider silk and blue bird toes, his Mohawk was nice and oily filled with the oils of two thousand whales. His skin shone because Matlus had rubbed him down (Buns and All) with olive oil from a woman named Olive’s oil shack in Port City.

Matlus gazed over at Rollo the man of his dreams and smiled, he was thinking in his head about how bad he wanted to spend his life with Rollo and currently in NetherSpace (The realm in which all the characters live) it was the year of Heartes the goddess of love and sexual passion, he wanted Rollo to propose to him so bad.

Sparks was nervous about the wedding, some of the shininess on his skin wasn’t from Olive’s olive oil, it was from stress-sweat, and he had a ring made from the silver that filled the walls of his castle. He pulled out some mystic paper and rolled up some mystic herb and smoked it until it was nothing but a few shreds of paper, he then splashed some more olive oil on himself.

Suddenly the organist started playing the bridal march, and the front doors of the chapel opened, two young women around Angel’s age walked in tossing rose petals on the ground, Angel came walking down the aisle, her dress was made out of small strands of maiden hair, her long hair was pulled into a pony tail, and her lips were glossy and had a few sparkles of fairy dust on them.

Sparks watched her and his heart raced, he couldn’t believe he found such a beautiful young woman to marry, he always thought he was going to spend the rest of his life married to his ex-wife Matilda the Sheep. And not be able to have real children.

Angel made it to the alter and stood across from Sparks, holding a bouquet of beautiful roses, Sparks looked closely and noticed one of the roses was black.

“That rose…..why is it black?” he thought.

“Everyone we are gathered here today….” As the priest spoke, Sparks snapped back to reality.

“-to celebrate the holy union of Angel Flowers and our Dark King Sparks McKlean, does anyone oppose this union.” He looks up from his book and looks around.

Sparks is handed Angel’s ring by Matlus and he then turns to her and places the ring on her finger.

“With the rings in place, I now pronounce you, Husband and Wife.” Sparks goes to kiss Angel but the room becomes silent, and he stops to look around, all the guest and the priest are gone, Matlus and Rollo are looking around as well.

Angel laughs, and while laughing her voice becomes scratchy, like that of an old woman.

“Baby do you need some water?” Sparks goes to touch Angel but is shocked by some sort of electrical current, “What is going on?”

They all look at Angel her hair is now mixed with black and grey and her skin has cracks in it, her wedding dress has changed to a mixture of black and red, and the symbol of a black widow appears on her right hand, she smiles “You’ve known me as a false name, my name was never Angel Flowers, that name sounds fake dear.” The woman smiles again, “My name is Xierra Advent the Enchantress of Shadows.” She walks over to the alter, and spins around, purple orbs filled with electricity begin to float around her.

“Since your adventure began you have been my pawn, receiving your scythe, fighting  Tywana and Dr. Lessen-Sanity, and even our wedding date, were all preplanned by me, I foresaw everything.”

Matlus and Rollo stand in front of Sparks, Matlus yells at Xierra “How could you have known everything that would of happened!” he grins “I really doubt you have that sort of power.”

Xierra laughs and raises her hand, a shadowy vortex appears and a knight clad in dark armor appears, Sparks and Matlus recognize him and yell at the same time “XELDWIN!!!”

Xeldwin laughs “You have fought long and hard Sparks, and you have once again fallen at the mercy of what someone else planned for you, I mean think about it, even Matlus manipulated you with his false signature, so that you’d reunite him with Rollo.”  Xeldwin raises his sword and rushes at Matlus “Allow me to take him out for you Master Sparks..” Matlus raises his staff to try and block Xeldwin’s attack, but Rollo stands in the way and swings his blade at Xeldwin’s, the blades collide and the attack is effortless.

Xierra raises her hands and a weird aura surrounds Sparks’ scythe, and it teleports into Xierra’s hands, “This is the key that I need, the key to Reality, I can make everything I desire appear.” She nods at Xeldwin and then she disappears, taking the scythe with her.

Sparks tries to stop her but she is too quick, Xeldwin walks over to Sparks and stabs him in the chest with his blade, “UNLOCK!!” Sparks drops to his knees and Xeldwin disappears into the shadows.

Matlus and Rollo rush over to Sparks, he drops to the ground and blacks out…..

  



© 2013 Master Aiden


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
Added on February 26, 2013
Last Updated on February 26, 2013


Author

Master Aiden
Master Aiden

Wilmington, DE



About
I just love writing and I hope one day my writing will be acknowledged by people all over. more..

Writing