Prologue:  The Eyes of Deceit

Prologue: The Eyes of Deceit

A Chapter by Master Aiden

The Curious Adventures: Blade of Reality

By

Master aiden

 

Prologue:  The Eyes of Deceit

Have you ever heard stories about brave heroes and beautiful maidens? Have you ever wondered what happen to the great dragons that once roared and scorched the middle-ages?

Well sad to tell you but the heroes are gone, maidens have become w****s and the dragons well….their still around but they’ve gone into hiding, people hunt them for their scales and the gold in their teeth. But that sort of isn’t what this story is about.

Angel Flowers stands in her chambers staring deep at her refection in the mirror attached to her vanity; she brushes her hair with a golden comb that her mother gave to her before passing. She smiles in the mirror and begins to sing:

A bride I’ll be today,

A beautiful bride indeed,

Sparks my true love,

Loves me for evermore,

But he won’t ever know,

My love isn’t for good,

And the kingdom will be mine,

Angel’s reflection changes in the mirror, an older woman’s face appears, on her head is a tiara that has a silver-eye on it. She reaches and touches her reflection “My true self shall appear.” She laughs manically at herself.

Angel walks over to the bed and looks at the man she has tied up to the bed, she strips out of her wedding dress and begins performing sexual acts upon the man, she gets close to his lips, feeling him press inside her, she then breaths in all the oxygen that he is storing in his lungs and she swallows it, she then picks up his lifeless corpse and places it inside a trash bag which she tosses out the window.

Angel puts her dress back on and leaves her chambers locking the door behind her, the door vanishes and a tiny black and silver key floats into her hands, she places the key in her cleavage and exits the castle approaching the chapel, she smiles and says to herself “The Ritual starts today.”

 



© 2013 Master Aiden


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
Added on February 26, 2013
Last Updated on February 26, 2013


Author

Master Aiden
Master Aiden

Wilmington, DE



About
I just love writing and I hope one day my writing will be acknowledged by people all over. more..

Writing