Magic

Magic

A Poem by PoeticFury
"

...its all in the state of mind

"

Title: Magic

By: Joshua Casimier

Date: March 8, 2015

 

When I look into the sky I see the lord’s eye looking at me.

When all I was able to do was punch my knuckles against a brick wall while somehow forcing myself to smile. With outer features along with compliments from friends, family, and teachers that made me feel special telling me personality will get you far kid.

 

A joke that I found just for kicks; while the shoes that I had on were just for kicks not being able to afford a pair of decent sneakers.

When I look in the sun I see the lords other eye where the shine that is okay and fine is a constant repeat from reality that I felt behind.

Trying to stay ahead was a good thing following hopes and dreams.

 

Depending on the cure for this darkness to be the sun’s rays.

Feeling, yet holding onto the hand of my shadow guess that is why the Pisces is my sign.

Losing my energy….

Losing my sight following, or should I say being followed by something on the ground that is just as tall.

On any wall that I catch in all of my battles that has taken up twenty four years of my time.

……Shadow?

Guess that would be the true meaning of the blind leading the blind.

 

On the other hand I am just a man I am not writing this to get pity or a donation from a hand.

I am writing this to self…

A reminder that I am okay now.

That through all the lessons I understand.

The stages in creating life along with living life is not what we are always taught to know, but it is what we show.

The day of judgement is not the clouds opening up but when you leave from here and no longer a vessel on this earth.

When you come face to face with the creator then you will truly be judged when you know that your time has come to go.

 

I write these words not for the birds, but for the people in herds.

The rich, poor, and the nerds.

What I need to say can be said in many ways, but the bowl s**t that those try to place in my life bowl you can have it.

Pain is temporary pride is forever I am not out to hurt no one or ruin nobody’s life.

For any of us to keep striving it will just take a lot of prayer, a little bit of luck.

Along with a bit of dreaming which blends in this pot for me known as my mind I call it a formula that is created to help me get where I want it to go.

Positive formula

Ran by a bit of my past negativity which again we all have it.

Mix it all together when I have something to say if it affects you one way or another I call it magic.

© 2019 PoeticFury


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

307 Views
Added on March 9, 2015
Last Updated on March 21, 2019

Author

PoeticFury
PoeticFury

New Orleans, LA



About
Heaven has no fury like a writer with emotion. I love writing more than I love life. Why? Cause writing is my life, and without it I have no life. I enjoy music, and meeting new people. Also like most.. more..

Writing
Black Black

A Poem by PoeticFury