Just Thinking

Just Thinking

A Poem by PoeticFury
"

... wondering

"
Title: Just thinking. (Society Places Question)
By: Joshua Casimier
Date: August 31, 2015

Like adult to baby, yet like an answer before question within self-doubt of the smart people, and even the innocent who loses faith in self asking can I do this truly? Which transforms the belief of capability within man or lady. Like snowing in the month of August in New Orleans Louisiana “I think not” instead of the feeling that the lord controls all.
Like a yes to a no, but no time for middle ground thinking that the impossible is possible right?
I recall at one time in life it was maybe. 
Like being judged with a title that in retrospect that has no value; however it looks good on paper when truly in thoughts of just thinking in society its fine that being something that you are not will get where you want to go. It’s just a thought besides this life does not have time for a bunch of fakers.

Right?

Like badge is to name based on what we are. Being placed in life creating a living image of what we are around. Although the entire world can’t be deaf. I too am hard of hearing, but can’t we all see cause I am sure that we are just walking around with invisible eye patches that what seems to be right is going left because having our feet on the ground helps us keep our head up while eyes are straight looking out for one another is cool no need to pull guns finger on that trigger or leveler.

Right?

No need to nickname life as we know it to daily episodes of daily events sponsored by and created by Hellen Keller.
Leading another Hellen Keller.
…. Just thinking that we are okay no need to act out and carry on.
Living below sea level in a pool of blood and water which only happens in books with lives taking from each other every single day is for the movies where watching news at five, six, and ten speaks on things we have heard and seen already having repetitious negative events is just the government playing a prank with people who need a laugh, so we ignore it because the joke is still funny, yet that to gets old.

Right?

Sometimes some people should feel though not that joke again.
Like ball to basket.
Like ball to foot.
Like Mary to Jane
Cars that shine matter, people that fuss and fight for a purpose don’t.
The beauty that is on the outside is all that it is about.
Watching people get arrested and beat up by cops is cool.
It will never happen to me besides the world needs to see a star.
Social, Society media just thinking it would not be cool if it won’t
Won’t exist.
Please don’t go out of my life even though I was probably here before you came.
It is crazy when I dream.
Without it I would go crazy I don’t have time to call the ones I love, or hug the ones I cherish, I’ll just text, tweet, type, skype, I-G some form that I don’t have to write.

Right?
These kids today with they’re thoughts of future stuff that would never happen.
False or True?

Like just to thinking.
Like eyes are to blinking
Like knowledge is to brain.
Like ears to words.

We decide what goes in and out.
For that matter when it came.
We don’t have to feel that we need to bounce a ball to get away from it all.
Selling drugs so we don’t end up in jail like a body is to dirt places in ground or like those who look at us in some matter of politics who laugh at people like us who live the life that they expect us to live for when they leave this place just think they get placed in the wall.
Just thinking there is so much more in store society places us where it wants us.
We need to get away from it and rewrite it before we sink.
The mind was placed in the head for a reason just think.

© 2019 PoeticFury


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

350 Views
Added on September 1, 2015
Last Updated on March 21, 2019
Tags: think, head, thought

Author

PoeticFury
PoeticFury

New Orleans, LA



About
Heaven has no fury like a writer with emotion. I love writing more than I love life. Why? Cause writing is my life, and without it I have no life. I enjoy music, and meeting new people. Also like most.. more..

Writing
Black Black

A Poem by PoeticFury