Routine

Routine

A Poem by PoeticFury
"

We can't get wrapped up in what we do... confusing it with what we want to become.

"
Its funny how the word routine taking out the t, i, and n makes the word route. It creates patterns, but are often separated by coordinates that only allows you to go four ways, yet there is so much to see when repetition makes you want to scream and shout.

Fifty states..
One hundred and ninety five countries made up of north, east, west, and south.

Think however.. not trying to be funny or clever a merry go round goes in a circle nonstop a routine.. Kids and babies eat it up as long as they can repeat amusement while having fun, but go to school to have the chance to pout. Play video games, raid the refrigerator and put food in their mouth.

Past simplicity...

Future is bright they say, but it can't be seen as individuality could be full of toxicity did I mention mentally while trying to be a hero to not the world, but those in your world takes that kid out of you that loved superheroes.

While you try to find the power to get yourself back to normal.

Life hands you expectations of it thinking you are infinitely able to regenerate and get power from the food for thought along with the memories you once ate. Are now full of publicity that only the mirror can see.

Its another day..
Your nickname is elasticity.
Tin... You are just a woman... You are just a man.

We all need a brake from routine.. its not hard to imagine. Feelings and thoughts can't be replaced by a song. Knowing that others can relate helps you know that you're not alone.

© 2017 PoeticFury


Author's Note

PoeticFury
Thanks for reading... feel free to review.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
Added on September 1, 2017
Last Updated on September 1, 2017
Tags: routine, life, death, learn

Author

PoeticFury
PoeticFury

New Orleans, LA



About
Heaven has no fury like a writer with emotion. I love writing more than I love life. Why? Cause writing is my life, and without it I have no life. I enjoy music, and meeting new people. Also like most.. more..

Writing
Black Black

A Poem by PoeticFury