chapter 1

chapter 1

A Chapter by Nate

Chapter 1
In the Beginning


A car pulls up towards the entrance of one of the top Academies in all of Rizon. Excellion Academy was the home to those who wanted to train themselves to become Guardians of Rizon. Marcus looked out at the other students that were joining Excellion Academy during the new year. As Marcus stepped out of the small family car he gazed up at the Academy that he would be spending his next few years in. He hoped that he would be able to fit in with the other Guardians trainees. But the one thing he feared was that he would be treated as a outsider if they found out that he was a Vires.

Vires were known as Elites of Amer because they were gifted by one of the 12 Gods of Amer. Each god had a champion that gave them the abilities to control the power that the god or goddess was the master of. Marcus was special since he was the champion of one of the top Gods who was known as Cairus. But Vires were feared to be a threat. He remembered how it was hard living at home when people found out that he was a Vires. they made his life a living hell.His foster parents found out what he was and made his life hard and treated him like a slave. Luckily, his aunt and uncle came to his rescue and sent him to this Academy. They both knew about his power since his mother was a Vires before him. They decided that going to Excellion Academy was the best choice for him at the time. James Began to unpack Marcus's luggage while Carly gave him a big long hug.

"Well miss you Marcus. Promise us you'll write to us. And make sure to find Jessica." Carly said.

"I Promise Aunt Carly." Marcus said

"Speaking of the devil, there she is now!" James said waving at Jessica.

Jessica had a huge grin on her face as she made her way over to her parents and gave them a big hug. She then smiled at Marcus and hugged him and rubbed his head.

"How's my little favorite cuz doing? You ready for your first year at Excellion Academy?" Jessica asked.

"It can't be as bad as the hell I've been putting up with." Marcus said as he grabbed his luggage.

Jessica looked at her cousin and sighed. Marcus wasn't the same as she remembered him to be. He had been broken and it was like all she was looking at was a shell of her once energetic lovable cousin. She placed her hand on his shoulder and smiled.

"Don't worry cuz! I', sure you'll have fun here. Maybe you can make a lot of friends, go to club activities,
train, and so on and so on. There is a lot to do here that will keep your mind off of things." Jessica said.

 


© 2014 Nate


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on February 15, 2014
Last Updated on February 16, 2014


Author

Nate
Nate

GA



About
Hi guys its me Nate. I had to make a new account because something happened to my old one. All of the stories are gone but I'm getting them back slowly. So plz bare with me. Thanks more..

Writing