chapter 1- a end but an ew begining

chapter 1- a end but an ew begining

A Chapter by Nate

 don't own the PJ caracters but only the OCs

chapter 1


Percy (POV)

I couldn't believe it... After all I did for them and this is how they repay me?! They toss me away like yesterday's trash and find some other Demi God to take my spot. I kept running with the last little bit of strength that I had left. I could feel the arrows from Artemis and her hunters whiz past me while one managed to pierce my leg. I let out a small cry as I tumbled down a step hill and landed i na shallow stream. All I could think about was that they were going to kill me for sure. Was this the punishment for me thiking that somebody liek me could have a happy ending? For one chance in his life he could live a peacefull normal life like any other teenager his age? Slowly yI was starting to believe what Luke told me was right. None of the Gods cared about us. We were just puppets in their games to have power. power that they could not control.

I slowly managed to pull the arrowout of my leg as the hunters slowly started to close in. I could tell that Artemis was among them because I could feel her presence surrounding the area. I tried to get away, but it was already to late. One by one the hunters appeared and aimed their bows at me waiting for Artemis' signal to let the arrows go so that they could end my miserable life.I looked over at Artemis who slowly nodded and the hunters let their arrows go. All I could do was believe that this was the end but then a black blur came and picked me up and leaving confused hunters trying to see where I went.

"Nice timing buddy, but I wish you could have gotten here a little sooner." I said.

"Sorry boss!! I had to finish off the sugacubes!! They were so good!!" BlackJack said.

I smiled and looked back at Artemis and her hunters as they got further and further apart. I turned back around and flew further away from the home that I grew up in and came to love. We flew away to a place were nobody could find us or care to look. All I knew was that my life was official over. I was no longer Percy Jackson. This very day was when Tidus Everdale was born. AKA Raze.

Flashback

It was just another normal day at Camp Half Blood. I was training my class of students on the proper way to handle swords and how to disarm their opponents giving them a edge in battle. If they trained hard enough maybe they could become the next heroes of Olympus. The horn blew indicating that class was officially over. The students rushed to do other activities that they had planned for today. But for some reason, I wanted to do something more then stay at camp and train new Demi Gods. I wanted to go on quest and get back in the game. So I decided that I was going to go talk to Chiron so that i could see if there was any available quest that I could take.

As I approached the big house, I spotted Chiron talking to Artemis about something about a force powerful enough to destroy all of Olympus. I got scared at the thought of facing somebody or something that powerful. I mean Gaea was hard, but this? This could be like a suicide mission. I was snapped back into reality when i heard a loud boom coming from beyond the boarders of camp. I took out Riptide and made my way out of camp so that I could find what was going on. I spotted a group of guards desperately trying so hard to fight of the Minotaur that was attacking them as it tried to get to a Demi God that ran away.

"This is to much!! We can't possibly defeat this thing!!" A guard said trying to not show that he was terrified. 

"Get your wounded back to camp!! I get this from here!" I say as i glared at the Minotaur that stood in front of me.

The guard nodded and waved the peopel that could carry the wounded to bring them back to camp. Once they were safely out of the way I made my way over to the Minotaur but soo nstopped. He looked diffrent. He didn't look like the one I fought. The Minotaur roared and charged at me swinging his huge Sword that he carried. I used Riptide to parry the attack and quickly used summoned any water that was in the area to help me take the beast done. But for some reason the beast seamed to be phased by the water. I watched as he parried one of my attacks and then kicked me into a tree. I hit the tree pretty hard. I struggled to get back up.

How did he get so strong. It was like he was on a whole diff rent level now. As I was about to charge. A horn blew and the Minotaur put his sword away and vanished. I looked around trying to process what happen but I slowly shrugged it off. I was out of breath. As I put Riptide away I could hear somebody crying. I walked over to the source of crying and found a boy kneeling down besides a dead stayr. (don't know if I said that right) I felt sorry for the kid. But as I was about to speak to him, he jumped at me and had me on the ground with a dagger to my throat.

"What the Hades are you doing?! i came to save your sorry butt." I say.

he just had a evil grin on his face as Chiron and a few of the guards that were attending the wounded came running to the spot were I was fighting.

"What happen here? Where is the Minotaur?" Chiron asked.

"Gone. I killed him without this guys help who hid in fear and almost let me die! Then he tried to take the glory by threatening me.' The boy said.

"That's not even what happen you coward." I say angry that it seems like the other campers were believing the new kid.

"Percy, the kid has no reason to lie. Sto ptrying to be the show off all the time! " A camper yelled.

"If this weakling is your leader before, then be prepared beacuse a new leader has come. You can call me Lance." Lance said smiling.

Everyone cheered as I trident appeared over Lance's head indicating that he was my half brother. Somebody that i would have to put up with for the rest of my life. I watched as they left Lance up and brought him back to camp and left me out in the woods. As I began to make my way back to camp, I stopped when i felt a Strong aura flow through my body. The aura was so powerful that it sent a chill to my bones. i quickly turned around to see if anybody was there, but I found no trace of life. but then I saw a pair of white eyes loo kstraight at me. I slowly put my hand into my pocket and gripped Riptide. As I did, I saw that the yes had vanished and now I was all alone. I calmed myself down and then headed back to camp.

Months went by and i began to regret ever going to out to rescue Lance. For some reason he thought it would be cool to make my life a living hell. I was hated by everyone but my friends and my loving girlfriend. But as always, you know how that turned out. They slowly started to drift away from me leaving me all alone. My father disowned me and gave Riptide to Lance because he said that he deserved it. The only person I had left to talk to was Annabeth, and I didn't want to lose her like I did with everyone else. But the fates hated me. They wanted me to suffer.

I had came back from getting Annabeth a gift for our anniversary later today. Since we had been dating for so long, I was going to ask her to marry me. I was looking at the ring and how beautiful it was. I really hoped she would like it. I worked my butt of just to get it. I looek around camp for her but couldn't find her anywhere. I sarted to panic fearing the worst. But the nI heard cheering coming from the beach. I quickly made my way there and wha ti saw made my heart stop and shatter. I saw Annabeth in a full wedding dress kissing Lance.

"I know pronounce you two husband and wife!" Poseidon said.

"What?!" I shouted.

"Percy this isn't wha tit looks like!" Annabeth said trying to appraaoch me.

"This isn't what it looks like... THIS ISN'T WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE?! DID YOU JUST SAY THAT TO ME YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF-. YOU KNOW WHAT SCREW YOU!! PLEASE EXPLAIN THEN WHY YOU ARE MARRYING MY JERK OF A BROTHER THEN ANNABETH!! I TRUSTED YOU!! I GAVE UP GODHOOD FOR YOU AND SAVED YOUR WORTHLESS BUTT AS MANY TIMES AS I CAN COUNT!! AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME?! WE'RE DONE!! THIS SHIP IS SAILING AND WELL NEVER COME BACK!! AND TO ALL YOU CAMPERS AND GODS LISTEN AND LISTEN WELL!! YOU DESTROYED MY TRUST SO I WILL NO LONGER BE LOYAL TO NAY OF YOU. YOU PUT YOUR TRUST IN THIS THIEF. SO WHEN YOU NEED THE EX HERO OF OLYMPUS, DO NOT LOOK FOR ME BECAUSE I WILL NO ANSWER YOUR CALL!!" I yell as I stormed away.

I ran back to my cabin and proceeded to pack anything I could. I burned anything that reminded me of camp. I no longer was a part of it. It took me a minute to pack the things that i need it and I was about to leave when Lance busted into the cabin and pointed Riptide at me. A few guards soon followed and all had their weapons pointed at me.

"Percy Jackson!! You have been charged for killing your parents Paul and Sallu Bolifs (Dont know how to spell it sorry) and for being to strong and the Gods fell that yuo will turn on them when you have the right moment. You are sentenced to death. Any last words?" Lance said smiling.

"Yeah coward ,a few words come to mind. But I don't have time for this bullcrap!!" I said as I vapor travelled out of my cabin amd towards the hill.

I could hear the guards yelling and telling nearby guards t ostop me. But I just ran away from the camp that was no longer my home. 

End of flashback

BlackJack and I had been flying for hours now. We were close to Alaska were we decided to stay because the Gods couldn't get to use there. I really missed my parents. I never wanted them to be caught up in all this. But the yboth knew the price of protecting me. BlackJack landed near a abandon camp that was in the middle of nowhere.

"We should stay here for the night Boss, i'll keep a eye out for important dangers." He said.

"Alright buddy, but don't stay up to late. Tommorow we'll see what we can do about trying to get around without the Gods knowing who we are." I said.

Blackjack nodded and flew up into the sky. I watched as he circled around and then i went to make a small fire pit that I could use to keep warm. I thought about all that has happened to me and decided that here I will make a camp. A camp for lost and forgotte nDemi Gods that have been abandon and want a chance to learn how to survive. A chance to knoe how to trust one another. Here wa where I was going to start Camp Unity.

There yo uhave it guys. I hope it was kinda good. but if it wasn't it will be better i nthe future.

Peace out dudes.

Nate



© 2014 Nate


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Interesting story.. I like the mythology and the characters are shaping up nicely. I would like to see more action scenes though. Some spell check would be good.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

389 Views
1 Review
Added on March 21, 2014
Last Updated on March 21, 2014


Author

Nate
Nate

GA



About
Hi guys its me Nate. I had to make a new account because something happened to my old one. All of the stories are gone but I'm getting them back slowly. So plz bare with me. Thanks more..

Writing