chapter 3- The return

chapter 3- The return

A Chapter by Nate

I do not own these characters but my one guys. So don't bug me ok? This is just my imgination of Percy's world. plus there are a few twist i nthe story si just g oalogn with the flow. Save your comments for the end of the chapter. Now on to the chapter. CHEERS!!

Chapter 3

Percy (POV)

It had been almost 5,000,000 years since I left Earth to start my new life here on planet Chaos. A few of the campers from camp Unity came along with us while the others stayed behind in case new campers came along and needed a place to stay. We still stayed in contact with each other, and they always came out here to visit us. On Earth it has only been 500,000 years since I left because I was forgotten by those I truly trusted. Over the time I was with Chaos, I trained everyday to master Chaos powers. Even though I was her heir to the throne, I had a lot of work to do even if I wanted to achieve that goal. She became my mother when she adopted me and I became the second most powerful being in the universe. But Chaos said that if I kept training then one day I would surpass even her. But I would never rebel against mother. she was the one that gave me a new life. A new life that I never thought I could ever have.

A lot of things have changed since we've been here. Gaea for example had joined back on our side and we become best friends even though we were brother and sister. (See guys! Don't kill me cause I did this) We always trained together and I never left her out on any mission that I went on cause I knew she always had my back. My team and I were a family. We always stuck up for each other. Together we won countless wars that resulted in the evil forces surrendering their power to the citizens who then created their own justice league. Throughout the universe the name Alphas were said in fear to those who were evil and awe to those who knew what it meant to fight for what they believed in. I was walking throughout the city streets of Palan when I happen to spot BlackJack or Jack as he is know called running up to me.

I know your wondering I thought BlackJack was suppose to be a Pegasus. Well a while ago BlackJack was starting to fade. He was getting weaker and weaker every second and I didn't know what to do. I didn't know what to do so I went to chaos who allowed BlackJack to be reborn. But instead of beign another Pegasus he become a human. So people call him Jack. I still call him BlackJack from time to time because he still calls me boss which still annoys me to this day. but hey what the heck. Who can stay made at Jack. When he hangs around Leo is like we can't get the two to shut up for anything expect when Calypso comes to take Leo away. Yeah there was alot of dead people that Chaos brought back to life .Calypso was one and Leo was so happy. Yo ushould have seen his face when he saw her.

"Hey boss!! Lady Chaos wants to see yo uin her office. She says that it's important. I sure hope it's another mission." Jack says.

"I do to BlackJack. But thanks for the heads up." I say as I flip on my hood and rush to mother's office.

Chaos (POV)

I was wondering about the possibility of the threat that we were facing. This threat was a threat that we have never faced before. After all these years my brother was finally raising thanks to his followers. But for some reason he seemed more powerful the last time I faced him with the Olympians back when the Titans ruled the Earth. It was a challenge to defeat him and his followers but in the end we managed to come out victories. But know that they were back, I feared that they would try and complete their goal of awakening the one true being. The one known as Darkness. I remember facing the being. It was a fight that I almost lost if it wasn't for the chaos before me who sacrificed himself so that we may have a change to defeat it. Over those long years I tried t ofind a way that I could finally put a end to this maddness, but most of my resaerch trying to figure out how to beat the darkness was ruined. I looked up to see Percy walk into my office.

"Hello my lady, did you call?" Percy said as he bowed.

"Percy how many times have I told you to not o bow to me. It makes me seem very old. And sto pcalling me my lady." I said sighing.

"Yes mother." Percy said grinning.

"Now I have a new mission for you. This is a class A mission and a know you know what that means. But where the missio ntakes place I know you will not like it." I said as I threw the folder to Percy eho caught it.

"Earth?! Are you kidding me mother?! You know what they did to me?! I cna't go back there!! Not wit hthem!! I told them I will not help them!!" Percy yelled as he went on and on about their betrayal.

"I know son. But if my brother End gets what he wanta, not only will Earth be destroyed but it will destroy the balance of the universe. We need to also stop them from awakening Darkness. I'm sure you studied and knw who that is?" I say.

"I do mother and I'll gather my team." Percy said.

"Gather your Commanders and Gaea and meet me here. The four of us will teleport to Olympus and tell them of the threat and our aliance." I said.

Percy (POV)

I nodded and walked off to go gather my sister and my two commanders. They were going to love the info I got for our new mission. Like always I found Nate and Natasha by the beach. The yalways love going here jsut like me. It was the only time we could relax and enjoy our life. Suprising Gaia was here too. I walk over to my group.

"Hey little brother. I see you finally decided to relax." Gaia said.

"Wel lI came to tell you all we got a new mission. A class A mission at that." I say as I hand the file for them to look at,

Gaia's eyes got big as she snatched the files from my hands and began to scan through them and then handed then to Nate and Natasha so that they could take a look. I saw Nate looked worried as he looked at what they were up against.

"So mother's brother is finally rising. Those dang cults. They have no idea what they are doing. If he rises then we're going to be in big trouble." Gaia said.

"What information do you have about End Gaia?" Natasha asked.

"Back when I was evil I was researching information that was out there about End. End was a powerful being that was like mother's different side. If she was light, he would be the darkness that roams around causing destruction. Even though he didn't like the Titans who ruled the Earth long ago, he had his own ways of changing earth into his image. A Image that mother tried to stop. But in the end it failed and a being full of pure darkness risen. That thign was known as Darkness. He was so powerful that it defeated the Titans and almost wiped out most of the Olympians. The original Chaos was the one to stop it and gave the Olympians a fighting chances to finish fighting of the Titans and take the place as rulers. But they never truely managed to defeat End or Darkness at that. But Darkness is older then Chaos and if this is a class A misssion we can't fail at that." Gaia said.

"I agree with Gaia. We gotten this far without losing a single war throughout the universe. So how hard can this one be?" Nate asked.

"I like to think that way Nate but there are some battles that even we can't when. Like even if we can't face the enemy, we slowly began to fade away. But I hope that never happens to us.' I say looking done.

"Well we better get moving. I already alerted the rest of the team. But Chaos once us three to meet here so w ecan go talk to the Olmpians. Get your Spartan armor on and meet us in the throne room. (Yes Spartan armor from halo).

The others nodded and flashed away leaving me alone at the beach. I let my feet sink into the sand as my mind wondered. Do we really have a fighting chance at going up agaisnt somebody that was almost as powerful then chaos. Could we actually win this war? All these thoughts were flyig around my head. I soon flashed into one my room and took out my spartan armor. I was a recon outfit from when I graduayed from the ranks of the ODST. I was debating if I should all in the arbiter and Neon company as back up if things got nasty. As I strapped on my armor , I teleported to the throne room where chaos and the others were waiting.

"Good were all here. Let us be off." Chaos said as she teleported us all to the throne room on Olympus.

As we stepped out of the portal we spotted the Gods who were busy arguring at each other about random things and the force that was slowly rising. They presence sickened me to my stomach. Chaos just stood their looking at the Gods as if she was watching a lifetime special that she always enjoyed to watch. 

"SILENCE!!" I shouted.

The whole room feel silent and every god turned their attention to us. Chaos just smiled.

"No that we have your attention Gods of Olympus. You must know who I am and why i'm here." Chaos said.

"W.. We do my lady. Please forgive us for seeing our arguement.  We were discussing the wereabouts of one of our own. The lost here of Olympus." Zeus said sadly.

"The one that you betrayed if im correct?" i say.

"Yes and were sorry for that but please I need to know if my son is still aive. I miss him." Posidon said hoping that we had any information on his wereabouts.

I just laughed.

"Why are you laughing? This is not a funny matter. I need to find my son!!" Posidon roared.

"Your son? Last time I checked you disowned him leaving him for Lance. Oh by the way how is he. Hope he hasn't been killed off yet. Yes I knew Percy back when were both ODST soilders. He was my partner and my best friend. We told each other everything so I know about all of you and what you did to him. You want your hero back after you broke him down completley. Why should I beleive a singal word that comes out your mouth that you even care a dang about him." I yell.

I could see every God looking down in shame at my speech. Gaia put a hand on my shoulder hoping that I would calm down which it did. She was the only one that could calm me down whn I get o nthe verge of going mad.

"We do care about you Percy!!" Athena said.

"Well yo udo have a great dang way of... Wait what did you say?" I asked.

"You are Percy!!" Zeus yelled.

"No your wrong... My name is Tidus Everdale." I say.

Well there's another chapter up. Yes I threw the halo universe in here too. I plan to throw many more fan fiction characters in here too. So get prepared for a epic show down of amazing fan fiction characters.

Nate



© 2014 Nate


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

229 Views
Added on March 21, 2014
Last Updated on March 21, 2014


Author

Nate
Nate

GA



About
Hi guys its me Nate. I had to make a new account because something happened to my old one. All of the stories are gone but I'm getting them back slowly. So plz bare with me. Thanks more..

Writing