chapter 4- Back to camp

chapter 4- Back to camp

A Chapter by Nate

I do not own any of the pj characters but i do own the characters that I make up. But here the thing, this is not your ordinary chaos story. There are many things that should have been out of place so just go wit hit and save your comments for the end. Thanks guys and happy reasding.

Chapter 3


(Percy) POV

If that is all, we will be making our way to camp. So make sure you tell your campers of our arrival. We wouldn't want tostart any drama now would we? And oh by the way, do not piss of my son here, he holds a grudge against you all and your campers. He will not hesitate to make each one of you fade." Chaos said.

 "Can we at lest know who his godly parent is? I can feel that he used to be a Demi God long ago." Athena said.

"Use to be? I like the sound of that. Yeah Goddess, I use to be one. That was until the day i died. But know you see that I have ascended farther above then you Gods and your foolish Demi Gods can even dream to get to. I can defeat you all and the Titans without breaking a single sweat. So I advice you to stay  out of my way." I say.

"Well since you are so powerful, your parent must have been powerful to right? So who was it?" Zeus asked.

"Well I could say it was Athena, or I could say that it was Apollo, or even you Zeus. But I will not tell anyone because that will give off my identity that I do not want any of you all to know because it may cause some serious problems. Now if that is all I will like to go to camp so that i can meet your campers and see what we need to work on so that you all can have a fighting chance when you all go up against the threat." I say.

"But how are we suppose to fight this threat? Without the savior of Olympus, we have doomed ourselves." Athena said.

"You'll find out in due time Goddess. Now that is all i'm saying about this situation. My team and I are headed to camp so that we can meet your Demi Gods and know what they are capable of." I say as mother created a portal and telported us to Camp Half Blood.

As we stepped out of the black vortex, I looked around at camp. I was so different then the last time I say it. The cabins had been remodeled to look liek nice town houses that could fit more campers now. Well they had to when I heard that they combined Camp Half Blood with Camp Jupiter so that they could stand a chance to fight off the countless of monsters that have been attacking. I was debating on thinking if I should call Camp unity and bring them in the matter of helping them defend the camp even though they don't like them. But if we wanted to survive this war, we were going to need all the help we could get.

"Mother I was wondering if we could bring the campers of Camp Unity to help defend the camp. I dought the two camps would be able to hold off the attacks of End's minions. But with another outside force, they might be able to." I say.

"I was all ready considering it Raze. I can feel my brothers powers growing every minute. If this keeps getting out of hand I may have to break the second law and step in to fight him myself. We have to do all we can so he does not succeed i awakening Darkness." Chaos said.

We all made our way into the borders of Camp. As we did, we were greeted by all the campers who say Chaos and kneeled down onto the ground.

"Rise." Chaos said.

"Hello Lady Chaos. Can I be the first to say that it is a honor to have you all in our presence." Chiron said.

"You too chiron. This here is my son and three of his team members of my army. They are commanders so they treat each other as family. The rest of the army will be arriving tomorrow. A advice to all of you campers is to not piss of my son. He has the ability to wipe you all out of ever existing and he will not hesitate to do it. He hates all of you so I advice you t owatch your backs. Now I have other important task to attend to. Play nice Raze." Chaos said as she created a vortex and stepped into it.

"Wel las Chaos said, I am Raze. You call all call me commander Raze or sir. I have not come here to make friends wit hany of you all. I'm here for one thing and one thing only. That is to win this war that you campers and your Gods can't win by yourselves. These here are my friends and the commanders of Chaos's army along with me. I wil llet them introduce themselves starting wit hmy second in command." I say as I wave Nate to come forward.

"Well as Raze ssaid I am the second in command of Chaos army. My name is Legion." Nate said.

"I am the thirs in command. My name is Star. I am the third commander of Chaos Army." Natasha said.

"I am Alpha. I am the last commander of chaos army." Gaia said,

"Well it's a honor to meet all of you. I really hope that you all enjoy your stay. Do you all need a cabin to stay in?" Chiro nasked.

"No we can create a Chaos cabin for all of our army to fit in, so there will be no need. If that is all we are going to go settle in. Starting tomorrow, your new training routine will start so that we can get you all prepared to at least stand a chance in the war." I say as I began to walk off.

"Wait." Nico shouted.

"What is it." I say as I spin around.

I could see th sad looks on Nico and Thalia's face as the looked at me tryinf to see through mu helement. I knew they missed me. But I couldn't tal kto them. Not when they al lbetrayed me for my brother. 

"I want to know if you seen a certain Demi God. You have been all over the universe right? You see, here almsot 5, 000 ago (Earth years is diffrent form space years for those who do not know :P) we lost a friend to some mistakes we made. We searched all over the world for him but never was able to find him. I know he may be somewhere out there and al li was hoping was that we could get some information on just one thing. Is he ok." Nico said as he held onto Thalia's hand.

"All i can say about the matter is that he is fine but he does not want to be found. Not by any of you." I say not looking at Nico.

"What do you mean not want to be found? He is our friend. We have to find him!! We need him!!" Thalia said.

"You all need him? After you all threw hi maside as if he was nothing? You all need him now? I dought he will be willing to forgive any of you on that matter. You al lbeleived his brother over the friend that saved your butts over and over again. And what did the one you praised do? Nothing. He stole credit for soemthing that someone else did so that he could seem awsome. You left your friend all alone. I'm suprised he didn't fully break and switch over to the Titans. You all just want him back so he can do your dirty work all over again. Guys I need to go vent. Control this situation." I say as I stormed off.

"Nobody cares about that low life. Beacuse we all know I was better then he ever could be. Tht's why he ran away so that he could never be found." Lance said as he stepped out of the crowd.

I quickly spu naround and raised up my hand. I started to control Lance's body as he floated up in the air. He struggled to get free. I slowly began to squeeze my hand and cause Lance to scream.

"If you value your life lowlife, you will do yuor best to avoid me at all cost. I know you were the one to ruin my friend's life and forthat I should destroy you. But Chaos forbid me of doing that. But if you try to do anythignto my team, I will not hesitate to put you in your place. Do I make my self clear boy." I growl. Man I sound like Artemis.

I watched as Lance had a look of terror in his face as he slowly nodded and I dropped hi mon the ground. The camps let out slient giggles but some where enought to where I could hear. I looked over at my team and we walked off.

"Natasha, you and Gaia are in charge right now. Nate and I will be making our way to camp Unity so that we can unite the in helping us defend camp from End. If we aren't back by morning, I want you to begin their training. The ywill under go our style of training." I say.

"Alright. But do yo ureally think that we can bring Camp Unity into this mess? They hate this camp. It will be hard to get them to work together." Natasha said.

"I don't know myself, but we have to try." I say as I make a vortex and Nate and i stepped through.

Sorry it took so long to update guys. But I fianlly posted up chapter 4. New OCs will be in chapter 5. Some wil lbe i ncam pUnity others will be soldiers i nChaos's army. Hope yuo all enjoy the chapter. 

Nate



© 2014 Nate


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

196 Views
Added on March 26, 2014
Last Updated on March 26, 2014


Author

Nate
Nate

GA



About
Hi guys its me Nate. I had to make a new account because something happened to my old one. All of the stories are gone but I'm getting them back slowly. So plz bare with me. Thanks more..

Writing