Prophecy #3

Prophecy #3

A Poem by Payton ThaProphet

All signs point towards the plurality of worlds, profound thoughts of an intellectual recorded in Poor Richard's. To be descendants from the ones who have ascended from the heavens, in all accounts are written down for whoever may read them. Leaving clues behind for you to find defining divine, reminds inhabitants we haven't yet been graced with the truth. Not a crucifix the tool to fix and forge to disperse what sustains the General in generalized anxious works. Rain drops drop upon the map to show the cities, unknowingly in contact with extraterrestrials. In markings interpretation of the science of man, the concentration of the concept of crime in the clans. More life, more light, might and more money for the fancy freedom fighters fire burning the canvas. Astronomer William Dunbar sends reports from my city of the arrival of my family, had spoken with Jefferson. The intellectual commodity of scientific research on the views of the universe with retroactive immunity. The answers can be found hidden in the secrets and codes of the man they call Washington, that's crazy I know....

© 2016 Payton ThaProphet


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

A truly interesting poem in the way of a vision. You should put a few of these together in like a small story

Posted 7 Years Ago


Your thoughts or should I say visions are astounding.....maybe you should convert them into a story. Great work again.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This comment has been deleted by the poster.
This comment has been deleted by the poster.
This comment has been deleted by the poster.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
2 Reviews
Added on October 16, 2016
Last Updated on October 16, 2016

Author

Payton ThaProphet
Payton ThaProphet

baton rouge, LA



About
Cajun man from baton rouge more..

Writing