Introduction

Introduction

A Chapter by Payton ThaProphet

On a day with the sun high in the heavens without a cloud one blocking its majesty of light flowing down like a river of particles super charged in resemblance of, as if the water of that very river was just coming to a boil. In essence of the flow of the mixture of different molecules in the air that we breathe; carbon, nitrogen, and the more dominant oxygen, of which we human beings use to fill our lungs. Which in turn fills our blood in our organs, giving length of time to our conscious stay in the bodies formed by random stardust, seen and unseen. For this corporal life seems to the human eye to be the only relevant experience that can be perceived. There are so many things unnoticed by the formal human brain that are in action and constantly acting upon the molecular structure of humanity, seen and unseen. For the mind sees even when the eyes don't. Are these worlds any less real? Reference to the dreams we have when we sleep, to awake feeling fear from a thought is ridiculous, however it happens all the time. So many of us seek order and construct to the everyday optical sensations known as life, but never attempt to create order and/or "sense" of what vision comes to there brain with closed eyes or even a lack of consciousness. Seeing such visions have brought me to the conclusion that all of these things we see are real and that seeing is done a great deal more with the mind and a lot less with the optical receptors. Ancient texts speak in a language that we have yet to understand but understanding is the answer.


© 2017 Payton ThaProphet


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
Added on May 5, 2017
Last Updated on May 5, 2017


Author

Payton ThaProphet
Payton ThaProphet

baton rouge, LA



About
Cajun man from baton rouge more..

Writing