"I Want To Make Love"

"I Want To Make Love"

A Poem by PoeT4994
"

Random idea. It's a look at music, like you've never even thought about it.

"
I want to make love.
I want to make love to music.
I want to make love to music so that the notes pulsate through my veigns.
Stroke by stroke by breast stroke by back stroke; I want to swim through sounds that are as bright and glowing as a river flowing from a rainbow.
I want high hats to tickle my diaphram with quarter- and half-notes.
I want to move intimately to the beat of the bass and watch as sweat breaks guitar strings against her face.
I want to use my palms like notebooks and write love songs on every line of them; for music is past, present, and future.
I want to have kids with turntables and watch as little scratches rewind grooves into my skin.
I want to look within and see my heart beat to every clap of a praise song; because I love music.
I want to dream of Heaven and wake up next to Jimi Hendrix solos.
I want to have one night stands with Bob Marley jams and go home to Sublime.
I want to skydive into raggae and feel the english break against my skin.
I want to fly.
I want to fly with wings of metronome taps.
I want to land tenderly upon lips that caress Santeria into mine.
I want to slide my tongue against it's and let music vibe to my taste buds.
I want to swallow Slash and let him play a solo with my vocal chords till I vomit chunks of drum sticks.
I want a sax player to jazz inside my lungs so I can breath soul.
I want techno beats to blast raves into my membranes and put every thought on an acid trip.
I want to tune a bass guitar with intimate licks.
I want to embrace the microphone till it arches and screams high notes in the sound of my name.
I want to fall across the bare skin of music as she grabs my shoulders and begs me to record her.
I want to caress turntables with my finger tips and rewind the track back to when things were fun, smooth, and exciting.
I want to make love to music.
I want to move across every inch of an ipod till playlists burst from my ears.
I want to swing with every genre.
I want to taste every inch of her.
I want my tongue to explore her till opera bursts from her lungs.
I want rap to caress every inch of me and make mu hormones hip-hop to krump beats.
I want music to river dance across my tongue till I drool folk songs down her cheek.
I want walk-men to make my feet tingle with throw-backs.
I want scratched CD's to make my heart skip.
I want to make the drums thump with excitement, bring vocals to their highest pitch, and climax at the top of the charts.
I want Stevie Wonder to play the piano with my vertibrate and make me shutter.
I want Alecia Keys to prove to me that No One competes with her love.
I want Hawaii grooves to tickle my shoulder blades fast and precise like ukelleles.
I want Barry White to set the mood, and groove slowly into my brain and make me loose my mind with emotions of music notes.
I want her to scream and flow vocals of godesses because I don't want an STD, I mean a silence transmitted disease.
I want her to tell me i'm the one, and I want to reasure her with tender kisses on her set-lists till she begs me for an encore.
I want to lip sync with her.
I mean I want to sync lips with her.
I want passion to ooze from every octave known to man.
I want her to go a capella as I watch in passionate excitement.
I want to groove to her slow jams till she ques me to go allegro.
I am her virtuoso.
I make her trill when no other person can.
I want to move sonatas with her as we bump and grind to R. Kelly making the bed squeak rubatos.
This is just merely a prelude.
I want to hear hymns pour from her mouth in harmonys.
I want pitches to jump across the scale and break into flat with the slowing in tempo of the movements.
I want to hold her in my arms and tell music that she's the only one for me.
I want that feeling of one soul, of her coursing through my veigns.
I want her lips to whisper lullibys into mine.
Lullibys of an exposition.
I want to feel her fingers wondering the staff lines in my abs as she tells me how much she loves when I play her.
I want to make love to music.

© 2010 PoeT4994


Author's Note

PoeT4994
I got the idea for this while writing a request for a friend. A line turned into a piece, tell me what you think.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Felt like re-reading this and I think it's inspired a new piece..
Perhaps I'll put it on here if its worthy.

Anyhow, this is grand. I love the personification of music here, the way you clearly communicate your love for music.
Good s**t my friend, good s**t.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Haha. So I'm going through every winner in the last bogus whatever contest bashing the hell out of them and I gave them a break. I mean you're a definite moron. Second sentence mentioning you as a wisemen... hahah STFU. Mr. Beans is a wisemen hahaha. You won't get that so stuff it in a pipe leg and call it quits. Anywho, I read maybe 3 lines because the isotropic brilliance everybody elses circles with dotted lines and claims way lay to really is at about -96 on the scale of Samuel Beckett. Who's a moron. But whatever. Dig the Slash line... hahaha.

Posted 13 Years Ago


0 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Very unique.
I love this piece, and I doubt I would have ever thought of writing something so unique and interesting.
Awesome for sure! :]

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Felt like re-reading this and I think it's inspired a new piece..
Perhaps I'll put it on here if its worthy.

Anyhow, this is grand. I love the personification of music here, the way you clearly communicate your love for music.
Good s**t my friend, good s**t.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

this is fantastic

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Your right I have never thought of music in that way...that's why I like this because it explains how passionate people can be towards music like its a real person.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

i like it

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

784 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 6, 2010
Last Updated on March 7, 2010
Tags: Music, love, make, to, want, metaphor, similie, alliteration, poem, poetry, spoken, word, Jimi, Hendrix, Sublime, Santeria, Bob, Marley, metronome, Slash, jazz, techno, rave, rock, rap, hip, hop.