Cyber Stones: Cyber Shame

Cyber Stones: Cyber Shame

A Poem by Pryde Foltz

 
 
Cyber Stones; Cyber Shame

To hear and read this poem. Please visit the link below.


 

© 2014 Pryde Foltz


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

You’ve described all those Internet stones and arrows flung on the Internet very well in this poem. All through history it has always been those who think of themselves as having no faults who have precipitated war and violence in the name of purification. Let he who is without fault purify the world, but who may that be, or how may such a person purify society short of engaging in catastrophic acts of violence? Beware of definers of absolute good and evil, for there are no absolutes. Good and evil is a dynamic function of the present situation, and that changes from moment to moment. A sane person is willing to change in order to adapt to changing conditions. The only indicator that we have of “Good” is sanity, and sanity it that mentality which enables us to survive together as one human tribe with empathy for all points-of-view and an intelligence for compromise.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Beautiful Aethereal … your review is a healing balm.



Reviews

Nicely worded..!!!
Nice to see some long verse from you..!!

Scotty

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, Scott.
Scott Metro

9 Years Ago

:)
Scott.....
I completely agree with this, sometimes it's just so boring and even irritating to read the constant rants of the overly self-righteous
I like the "deep down in your belly" part, really sounds old and poetic
and "give with all your worth" just says so much about how some of these people see themselves and their opinions, perhaps with a superiority complex

I feel like facebook is a place to share a joke, interests and some great memories, I try to avoid the rest
Great piece and quite insightful
x

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, secretWriter. We see eye to eye on much:)
wonderful,powerful and wise Pryde,I enjoyed it thoroughly

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, Latifa.
i like how this describes human flaws and points them out so easily and simply in a wonderful poem
-GS

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, Ghost Stories.
A little vague on the meaning of this. I'm understanding perhaps cyberbullying? I've read about how malicious I can be. I try to limit my social media to here and maybe 15 friends on Facebook. I do run into people that get offended easily especially through texting and posts. It seems people in general have lost their self confidence and get offended by the littlest things now a days and have forgotten how to just walk away or let things slide to the point they themselves maliciously retaliate.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, Michael. I am not really talking about gaffs here but very public personal attacks and ba.. read more
Michael G. Smith

9 Years Ago

i hear about. I'm glad not to have seen in first hand.
Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Lucky man!!!
It's so easy to attack, or counter-attack, when we don't see the faces behind the words. Well stated, Pryde.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, Rita.
In our electronic age, the thumbs play judge, jury, and executioner all too often. Slightly altered truth is taken as fact and the grapevine never fired up a rumor as quickly as twitter does. People do not seem to care what they say...there are no filters and no gauges for what is right and wrong on the internet. I liked this a lot, Pryde...also love your photo. Not sure how new it is since I have been away a while, but you look stunning. Lydi**

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, Lydia and welcome back.
Love. This is a very accurate depiction of how people persecute on the Internet. They see, they judge, they post an angry and occasionally inaccurate response. Who cares if feelings get hurt? That's the way it goes, where anyone can see anything and anyone can say anything.

On the other hand.... You've crafted this poem very well. It flows very nicely.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, EmaleighLynn.
What can I say, your really nailed it with this one Pryde...awesome work.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, Steve.
I'm dancing with Switzerland these days.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

I got you … but I have this nasty habit of seeing the bigger picture.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2027 Views
49 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on June 20, 2014
Last Updated on October 8, 2014

Author

Pryde Foltz
Pryde Foltz

Vancouver, Canada



About
My written work can be found on amazon.com https://goo.gl/o8sLUi Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/prydefoltzwriter/ twitter: @Pryde Foltz Facebook: pryde foltz Youtubehttps:/http://goo.gl/Eqx.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Eureka Eureka

A Poem by Pryde Foltz