The Universe and Its Naked Ambition

The Universe and Its Naked Ambition

A Poem by Pryde Foltz

The Universe and its Naked Ambition




Tales from the Tragic Sip (Ep. 17) 


In this episode of Tales From the Tragic Sip we take a look at why suffering on purpose does not lead to happiness. Included is the poem the Boy Who Wore Clothes. 
#poetry #healing #emotionalwellness #transcendence #awareness 



© 2016 Pryde Foltz


Author's Note

Pryde Foltz
captcha … pagelike

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really like this one. I noticed you noted the errata on your -- is it difficult to change once they are up? You put so much work into these, they really are wonderful.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pryde Foltz

8 Years Ago

Thanks, KL. Yep ... once it is up .. it's up. To be truthful I am not really bothered by it. But not.. read more
You have such an expressive voice that is both playful and full of wisdom, dancing us across time and into our own souls. So fulfilling to listen and watch. :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

8 Years Ago

Thank you, Craig:)
I enjoyed the energy you delivered with your video. The pace was a little hectic for me, but my mind wants to soak and ponder the luxurious thoughts of my friends. Theology aside, the philosophies are helpful and truths could warm many a cold soul searching for meaning wearing a very naked psyche. The discussion of the ego was a little silly, but a fun look at how we try to manipulate ourselves into betterment.
I see a woman growing and blossoming as she shares her experience.
Thank you for the energy you put into your work.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

8 Years Ago

Thank you, David:)
lots left to define in suffering my friend Pryde :) and one must come to the line that defines science and religion ;) no matter who the sojourner .. and physically naked .. well ... there is less we can hide .. ;)
just saying!
what an invigorating poem/prose/lesson :)) always love visiting you!
E.

Posted 8 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Einstein Noodle

8 Years Ago

i guess that is what i am trying to say .. science?intellect can only go to a line ... where faith/t.. read more
Pryde Foltz

8 Years Ago

I do appreciate you, E:)
This comment has been deleted by the website administrators.
The epic Boy Who wore clothes is epic Pryde.
I saw that belief in suffering to transcend, at work in one of the cells of novice (a friend of the family) of a holy order whose convent is close to my home. She only had a bed a chair and a table in her cell (room).
Interesting episode of the Sip.
Thanks for the RR


Posted 8 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pryde Foltz

8 Years Ago

Thank you, ANTO … I don't know did she choose suffering or simplicity ???
This comment has been deleted by the website administrators.
I remember reading this one in words long back but listening to it in your voice was pure delicacy.

Posted 8 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pryde Foltz

8 Years Ago

Thank you, Avinash:)
This comment has been deleted by the website administrators.
Dear Pryde,

And I do mean dear. We here on the outer edges of the universe want to thank you for bringing us something more than ameba. Your embedded wisdom in Tales of the Tragic Sip have become a potent elixir in the foundation of self. We implore you for more in a cup that never empties.

Regards,
Al

Posted 8 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

8 Years Ago

Thank you, Al … more than a little of the Tao in these words:)
Lovely job, dear! Getting lost in your voice is becoming one of my favorite things honestly. You make me want to write more :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

8 Years Ago

That's awesome. Thank you, Haley:)
The verbal poetry is amazing. Thank you dear friend for sharing.
Coyote

Posted 8 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

8 Years Ago

Thank you, Coyote:)
Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

You are welcome my friend. You are liked on my TUMBR account. A lot of reblogged.
Pryde Foltz

8 Years Ago

That's wonderful new. Thank you, my dear friend:)

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

885 Views
11 Reviews
Added on May 16, 2015
Last Updated on February 10, 2016

Author

Pryde Foltz
Pryde Foltz

Vancouver, Canada



About
My written work can be found on amazon.com https://goo.gl/o8sLUi Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/prydefoltzwriter/ twitter: @Pryde Foltz Facebook: pryde foltz Youtubehttps:/http://goo.gl/Eqx.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..