A Tiger Adrift …spoken word to Gymnopedie No 3

A Tiger Adrift …spoken word to Gymnopedie No 3

A Poem by Pryde Foltz
"

Swim, Little Kitten, Swim ... not just for KL:):):)

"

© 2016 Pryde Foltz


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Amazing verbal poetry dear friend. A very enjoyable listen.
Coyote

Posted 7 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

7 Years Ago

Thank you, Coyote:)
Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

You are welcome dear Pryde.
Just as well animals have a survival instinct as do us, as life is a sink or swim scenario. Its a cruel setup nature. Nice write Pryde.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

7 Years Ago

Thank you, Andrew:)
Strength presented with tenacity...a story of survival perhaps...a hope and faith that endures...or perhaps an innocence that survives the naivety of the cocoon to find its wings. At some point we all must swim. Very nicely presented.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

7 Years Ago

Thank you, Fabian. I think it is all that you said. Mostly some comfort the writer:):):)
so metaphoric...

i see this describing how there are always those in life out to hurt others, and we try to find refuge from them, lifeboats to pass by them safely...we sharpen our proverbial claws of sustenance...but there others with sharper claws, bad intentions...

and the reference of little kitten...in order to survive we must get past the naivety in life and understand it can be a bad world...we must beware...
but if we survive the sharks, we can find waters of serenity.

one of my favorites from you.

j.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

7 Years Ago

Thank you, Jacob. This is actually one of the first pieces I wrote for WC. Something about it gives .. read more
So genuine and so full of veracity. The thoughts that prevail in the mind of a mother have been vividly pictured and exquisitely expressed. Love the way you entwine words and present them before us as a wonderful piece of poetry. Life always offers us choices, and what we choose yields us the corresponding consequence. Your work is really moving. Keep writing.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

7 Years Ago

Thank you, Vatsal. A beautiful review:)
makes me think of a mother's perspective on her children .. fathers too ..but mostly mothers .. or our Creator towards us all ... we do go adrift at times ...and seem to be all alone at times .. even tings that seem would offer salvation can not be grasped ..nor rested upon ..especially liked the tiger pic and your repetition lines getting softer .. (sexy whisper there my friend;) i was pleasantly surprised the poem did not end there ... the waves added to the enjoyment ... i think you do fine work in all your presentations .. it would take me more time to figure out the mechanics of it than it did for me to compose a sonnet ;) arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!
E.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

7 Years Ago

Thank you, E. The whole mother thing is not was not intended but I can see where it is comeing from... read more
Einstein Noodle

7 Years Ago

so do i ...and so glad you take the time and present them here ...
Pryde Foltz

7 Years Ago

:):):):):):)
Very heartfelt spoken words like the words of a tigress to its babies.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

7 Years Ago

Than you, Avinash:)
Sink or swim...Such is the choices you give your reader in this marvelous message. But you ask them to keep on swimming midst dangers like Sharks and so forth until we reach the shore of safety to roar again...An excellent one, Pryde...:)....................

Posted 7 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

7 Years Ago

Thank you, Sami. I love when you visit:)
Sami Khalil

7 Years Ago

Same here. You are welcome. ..:)))))
reminds me of the tao poetry,great wisdom

Posted 7 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

7 Years Ago

You think. I do find it oddly calming. Thank you, Ron:)
that amalgamation of thought and realness, how divine, well done.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

7 Years Ago

Thank you, Thomas:)

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

787 Views
12 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 4, 2016
Last Updated on August 4, 2016

Author

Pryde Foltz
Pryde Foltz

Vancouver, Canada



About
My written work can be found on amazon.com https://goo.gl/o8sLUi Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/prydefoltzwriter/ twitter: @Pryde Foltz Facebook: pryde foltz Youtubehttps:/http://goo.gl/Eqx.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Downfall Downfall

A Poem by A. Amos