Black Ops and The Ghost Squdron:  Ghosts among us!

Black Ops and The Ghost Squdron: Ghosts among us!

A Story by Michael Gill

Black Ops And The Ghost Squadron

In

Ghosts Among US!

 

 

 

Chapter 1

 

            

This wasn’t how he expected the battle to end…his son dead.  It hit home for him as they laid him in the ground.  Frank Black also known as Black Ops couldn’t remember a time when he was this sad.  He had buried friends, men killed in the line of duty, but this was his son, this was different.  They returned to the kids’ headquarters and then after a while departed back to Sutherlin.  The other families joined them for the wake that was to take place when they got there.  Though none of them felt like celebrating a life, especially that of one that was to return.  That was something he had hope in, which his son would return when God deemed it ready.  They discussed that it would be best if they stuck together for now, thankfully the house had a few spare bed rooms in case of such situations.  “Do you think it would be a good idea for us to post watches during the night?”  Grease Monkey asked.

            

“What for?”  Nitrous asked.

            

“Just in case The Society decides to come after us.”  Grease Monkey brought up.

            

“He’s got a good point there.”  Cookie agreed.

            

“Yes, that would be a good idea.”  Black Ops nodded. “We’ll each take three hour rotations throughout the night.”  They nodded in agreement and went to bed as Black Ops took the first watch.  As the others slept he stared at the pictures of Michael that hung on the wall.  From the time he was born until…last night…there was an empty spot on the wall that was reserved for his graduation picture with him in his cap and gown…but now that will never happen. 

            

Anger filled within him by the questions now running through his head.  Why did his son have to die?  Why did Superior had to pick yesterday of all days to attack?  Why?  Why?  Why!  He slammed his fist into the wall making a huge hole!  “Well that’ll be something for me to fix in the morning.”  He thought out loud, it would also give him something to do to keep his mind off of things…but only for a short time.

            

He walked around the house to make sure everyone was sleeping soundly, then he went outside.  He held his weapon at the ready in case something or someone decided to jump out and attack him.  After what had happened last night he wouldn’t be surprised, even though this place was to be a place of safety as Jacob had assured him.  He tried to keep his mind focused at the task at hand though all he wanted to do was grieve. 

            

William Black also known as Nitrous laid in bed and cried into his pillow and punching his fist into the bed!  He’d been wanting to breakdown for hours now, but wanted to stay strong in front of his dad and his team.  He wasn’t like them; he wasn’t a soldier though now he came to a realization that now this was war!  The Society had killed his older brother!  Someone whom he looked up to since they were kids, and now he had to try to live by his example.  Yes, like the others he knew that Dark-Rider would return but the fact still remained…his brother was dead because a spawn from hell had killed him!  He knew that revenge was not an option, but neither should war…but the war had just begun he knew, a war that would end with Dark-Riders’ return.

            

Each of the parents had thoughts of what would happen if they had lost their son/daughter last night.  They prayed for them before going to bed and then went to sleep and woke up when it was time for them to watch over the house.

 

 

 

Chapter 2

 

            

Sparks couldn’t sleep that first night, and even though he saw that Jacob and Light-Blader too were up, but they were working on something and he didn’t want to disturb them.  He needed to work to work on something, so he decided to work on the cure for Patty Black.  He went to the science lab and took out the samples he had collected over the past few months.  As he went through them he noticed something interesting, the samples all looked alike!

            

This bothered him for some reason and he didn’t know why!  And strangest thing is that these samples looked familiar to him.  Not because he had looked over them times before…but that something in the samples…  “I.Q. please bring up all other blood samples of the mothers.”  He commanded the computer and within seconds it showed pictures of the other samples…they were all the same!

            

“How can this be possible?”  He thought to himself as he looked at the samples in disbelief!  Then a thought came to him, “Computer please show the blood types of all the samples.” 

            

“Working.”  I.Q. stated, and then said, “Blood type unknown!”

            

“Blood type unknown?  But that’s impossible!”  Sparks argued, “Wait!  Unless…I.Q. please show other blood samples that match with these samples.”  Within seconds a profile of a villain came onto the screen…Dark Clone!  “Oh no!”  He exclaimed as he used his super speed to run to the main I.Q. console where Jacob and Light-Blader was.  “We need to contact Black Ops and the others now!”

            

“Why what’s wrong?”  Jacob asked.  Sparks told them what he had found out that the blood samples taken were the same as Dark Clones’.  Jacob activated the communicator on the console to contact Black Ops, but there was no response.

            

“What do you mean there’s no response?”  Sparks asked.

            

“From what I.Q. can tell us, they’re communicators are offline.”  Jacob told him.

            

“Then I’m going to help them!”  Sparks declared.

            

“No you’re not!”  Jacob countered, “You are needed here!”

            

“But our parents…dads for that matter.”  Sparks argued.

            

“They can take care of themselves.”  Jacob assured him, “If there’s one thing I know is that they have come out of tougher situations.”

            

“Then I need to tell the others.”  Sparks decided.

            

“Again I must urge you not to.”  Jacob again countered.  “You all will have a mission here shortly and they need to be focused on that.  Once the mission is over we can then tell them what has happened.”

            

“Okay Jacob, I just hope you know what you are doing.”  Sparks said with reluctance.  “I’m going to bed; I’ll see you in a couple of hours.”

            

“Do you think that Mikes’ dad and the others are going to make it out alive?”  Light-Blader asked.

            

“Like I said before they have gotten out of worst.”  He repeated and then thought to himself, “Though they have never faced the menace that is Dark Clone.” 


 

Chapter 3

 

            

The last thing they remembered they were eating breakfast.  Now that they have awoken they realized they were no longer in the house in Sutherlin.  “Everyone status report.”  Black Ops commanded.

            

“Nitrous here.”  He called out.

            

“Cookie awake.” 

            

“Same here.”  Recon breathed.

            

“Grease Monkey awake and tied up.” 

            

“Gizmo awake and alert.”

            

“And Hertz reading you loud and clear.”

            

As each one spoke up they were able to tell that they were in a straight line, blindfolded but not gagged.  “Can anyone see where we are?”  Black Ops asked and he got negative answers. 

            

“Where are the women?  Grease Monkey asked.

            

“Good question.” A familiar voice spoke up, “But were they really your women?”

            

“That sounds like big bro!”  Nitrous said with excitement in his voice.

            

“It does sound like him, but I don’t think it’s him.”  Hertz spoke up, “There’s something sinister about his tone.”

            

“How perceptive of you.”  The voice told him as their blind folds came off and they could see they were on a jet of some kind.  “But as you can tell, I may look and sound like my twin but I am the darker half…that much darker half.”

            

“Dark Clone!”  Black Ops said coldly.

            

“You are correct father of my originator.”  Dark Clone bowed.

            

“What have you done with our wives?”  Gizmo demanded.

            

“As I said before, were they really your women.”  Dark Clone motioned as the women came forward and then turned into a clay like substance.  “How do you like my Clone Drones?”

            

“Clone Drones?”  Nitrous repeated, “Can’t you villains ever come up with something original?”  The others laughed.

            

“Very funny little ‘brother’.  But why be an original when you can be a copy, like me.”  Dark Clone riddled.

            

“How did you replace our wives with these things?”  Black Ops demanded to know.

            

“Ah so here comes the famous villain monologue.  Very well I shall indulge you, it was simple, before I was pushed off by your son into the sea, and Superior had commanded the good doctor to make more clones of the women since the originals were dead.”  He stopped so that it may sink into their heads and then continued, “But the good doctor who created me told Superior that he had integrated into my DNA to make as many clones as I wanted, observe…”  He pointed out his hand and it began to ooze out a clay like substance until it formed into a standing person, faceless like the others.  “Then all I have to do is with a thought have it come whatever form I wish.  However I cannot make another copy of myself.”

            

“Well that’s a relief.”  Nitrous said under his breath.

            

“Why do you keep referring to him as ‘the good doctor’?”  Hertz asked him.

            

“I am to never give out his name, that way you and the others can never find him.”  Dark Clone said in his defense.  “But now I am sure you want to know why I have brought you here?”

            

“The thoughts had crossed our minds.”  Cookie assured him.

            

“Again that too is simple; I am going to hand you over to Superior.”  Dark Clone said plainly.  “And once I have delivered you to him, I will then once again join his forces.  And according to my Clone Drone who is flying this jet were about there.  So prepare yourselves to be once again in the hands of the enemy.”

 


 

Chapter 4

 

            

They arrived in Superior DC which was once named Washington DC a few hours later and The Ghost Squadron was taken into the building that now served as The Society’s’ new headquarters.  They were taken into the throne chamber and forced to bow down before Superior.  “Well done Dark Clone I am impressed.”  Superior greeted him.

            

“Why thank you.”  Dark Clone bowed, “Accept these prisoners as a token of my devotion to you and The Society.”

            

“I accept them and welcome back.”  Superior told him as he stood up from his throne and walked down.  “And now that I have the fathers of my enemies, I plan on executing them for the whole world to see as a consequence for The Alpha Squad of destroying my satellite system!  Take them to the holding cells until they are to be executed.” 

            

“As you command.”  Cykrill bowed as he and a unit of Cyber-Drones escorted them to the holding cells.  They chained them against the walls and then left the room.  The cell was metallic and the shackles hurt for the Cyber-Drones had tightened them to the point of bleeding. 

            

“Well this is another fine mess we’ve gotten ourselves into.”  Nitrous said sarcastically.

            

“You think there’s any way we can bust out of this one Black Ops?”  Cookie asked.

            

“Right now the only thing on my mind is escaping Cookie.”  Black Ops told him, “But right now there’s seems to be no way out.”

             

“Maybe we can rush them once they unshackle us?”  Hertz suggested.

            

“Not a good idea.”  Grease Monkey countered, “Those Cyber-Drones have weapons and we don’t; secondly even if we do rush them, I’m sure we could take a few of them out but there’s no way…”

            

“We get the point!”  Recon said impatiently. 

            

“I think the only thing we can do is pray that God either delivers us or we die to go home to be with him.”  Black Ops told them as he bowed his head and they followed suit.


 

Chapter 5

 

            

Ruthers was working on a project in her quarters when she had heard that Dark Clone had returned to The Society and had also brought prisoners.  She asked one of the guards who the prisoners were and was told it was the parents of The Alpha Squad.  She told the guard to be as he was and closed her door.  The image of Superior bringing up those disgusting creatures from The Abyss that now possessed Mythos and were now fighting her niece.  “Maybe she was right all along.”  She thought to herself.  She knew one thing; she needed to get out of here!  She had told Cykrill that were chances that she too and maybe others could be possessed by more of those creatures of The Abyss, he told her, “That’s the nice thing about being more machine than man, I have no body to possess.” 

            

“But what if he decides to possess your daughter?”  She had asked him in their conversation.

            

“As long as it brings us victory than it would be a worthy loss.”  He told her and then he went about his way.  Little did the poor little robot know that she had taped recorded their conversation.

            

“Just in case I need some leverage.”  Ruthers thought to herself.  She knew now what had to be done.  Over the last few days she had downloaded secretly files that would be of use.  She then grabbed a couple of changes of clothes and put them in a small briefcase.  She dressed in her battle gear which no one would question and she left her room.  She walked down the hallway and made her way to the holding cells.  She saw that there were two guards posted.  “Amateurs.”  She thought to herself.  If not for the fact that The Ghost Squadron was shackled to the wall, they would’ve found a way to bust out of there and the two guards would’ve been knocked out or worst.  She approached the cell and said, “I am here to escort the prisoners to the torture chamber for interrogations.” 

            

“We were given no such orders.”  One of the guards told her.

            

“Are you questioning me?”  She asked.

            

“Yes ma’am we are.”  The other guard answered, “We were told that Dark Clone was to escort them to the execution chamber by Cykrill.”

           

“New orders.”  She handed them each papers, and while they were reading the “orders” she took out her 9mm with a silencer and shot both of them in the head.  She unlocked the cell door and dragged them into the room where The Ghost Squadron looked upon her in amazement.  She lifted the keys off the dead body of one of the guards and began to set the prisoners free.  “We don’t have much time; we must get to the hangar in the next ten minutes.”  She informed them.


“Why are you helping us?”  Nitrous asked suspiciously.


“I’ll explain everything once we’re airborne, and to where I will also be requesting asylum.”  She answered, “Now put these on.”  She handed them each a bracelet and once they put it on they looked like the guards that were now on the ground.  “This way no one will question your identity.”


“You said we only had ten minutes?”  Cookie asked.


“Eight minutes now, until those guards to check in.”  She told them, “Now follow me and let me do all the talking.”  They nodded and followed her.  She led them to the hangar where there were more guards as well as technicians working on several planes and jets.  She walked up to the foreman and handed him papers and after reading them he nodded and pointed her to the jet she was to take.  She motioned for The Ghost Squadron to follow her.  They entered into the jet and began to take off.  “Two minutes to spare.”  She said with a sigh of relief once they were airborne. 


“Now would you mind telling us why you helped break us out?”  Black Ops asked as he and the others took the bracelets off.


“Not that we don’t mind but last time we checked you were the enemy.”  Recon brought up.


“Very well, I shall tell you.”  She said as she began to tell them of the horrible day when Superior had taken Mythos and had them become possessed with creatures of The Abyss.  She also played the tape of what Cykrill had said.  “I might be an assassin but there is no way I am going to be mixed up with…that!” 


“The question is now, can we trust you?”  Gizmo asked her.


“Do you have a choice?  How about this, I’ll get you to your kids and let them decided.”  She offered, “At least then I will have some leverage with them by rescuing you.”


“She’s got a point.”  Black Ops acknowledged.  “However, if you want to have us trust you then you’re going to have to have me take over the controls.  And once we get close enough to The Big House we’ll inform The Alpha Squad.”


“Very well, you’ve trusted me thus far; I shall now trust you to keep your word.”  Ruthers said as she motioned for him to take over and she sat in the co-pilots seat.  “I hope it’s not too late to say this, but I’m sorry for you sons’ death, that is not how I would want him to die…he should’ve died with honor if anything.”


“Thank you.”  Black Ops said without looking at her.


 

Chapter 6

 

The two guards who had been guarding the cell of The Ghost Squadron had not reported in at the designated time, this brought Cykrill and Dark Clone to the cell door and saw that the two guards were no longer there.  They unlocked the door and saw the bodies of the two guards on the ground…dead!  Cykrill touched a spot on his wrist that activated the facility wide intercom, “This is Cykrill the prisoners have escaped, I repeat the prisoners have escaped!  Search all quarters!”  The klaxon alarm went off throughout the whole building, “Let’s find Ruthers and all three of us shall report to Superior.”  Dark Clone nodded and they went to her quarters.  They opened the door and when they did the room exploded causing both villains to fly to the other side of the hallway. 


“What in the world?”  Dark Clone asked.


“It would appear we have been betrayed, we need to inform Superior.”  Cykrill said as he got up and they headed to the throne room.  They bowed quickly after they entered and had told Superior what had transpired. 


“So Ruthers has decided to join the enemy, I should’ve seen this coming beings that she has a niece fighting for other side.”  He then brought up the video that showed Ruthers killing the two guards, going in and freeing the prisoners and them disguising themselves.  Then another video showed them leaving on a jet.  “This was just shown to me just a minute before you came in.”


“What are we going to do?”  Dark Clone asked.


“I’ve already ordered Technonia to shoot down the jet but to be sure to have them all alive and I want Ruthers to be excuted on sight.  And I want you Cykrill to bring them in, and you Dark Clone to stay here.  There are things you and I need to discuss.”  Dark Clone nodded as Cykrill turned to leave, “Oh and Cykrill one more thing…once you have them in your custody…kill your daughter.  I don’t want any more sentimental attachments to get in the way of our quest of total world domination.”


“As you command Superior.” 


 

Chapter 7

 

The jet that carried Ruthers and The Ghost Squadron was now flying over the mountains of Wyoming when all of the sudden a blue colored laser blasted it!  “We’re hit!”  Gizmo called out.


“Really?  I thought it was turbulence.”  Nitrous called back sarcastically.


“We’ve lost all power!”  Ruthers hollered, “They must’ve hit us with an EMP.”


“This means we have to do our best to land safely as possible and put up a fight.”  Black Ops told her, “Everyone prepare for a crash landing!”


“Hey Recon how many crash landings does this make for us?”  Cookie asked as he strapped himself in.


“I think this is our 100th crash!”  Recon told him, “Hey this is a mile stone moment.”


“Yeah well try not to enjoy it too much; we may have to do battle once we get out of this crate!”  Grease Monkey told him.


“Are they always like this?”  Ruthers asked Black Ops.


“Only when we’re about to make a crash landing!”  He informed her, “10 seconds to impact, 9 seconds, 8…7…6…5…4…3…”  They crashed hard onto the earth and once it was all over Black Ops called out, “Is everyone all right?”  There were murmurs of acknowledgment.


“You were off on your count.”  Hertz told him, “You must be out of practice.”


“True, but right now we only have we may only have five minutes at the most to be ready for an attack.”  Black Ops informed them.


“This jet has enough weapons for a whole unit.”  Ruthers showed them and began tossing them weapons ranging from stun rifles, grenades, and a couple of bazookas.  She checked her own weapons that were on her person that they were loaded and ready.


“Who do you think shot us down?”  Nitrous asked her.


“Technonia was to gather slaves as well as take out any resistance groups in this area.”  Ruthers answered and they all gave her a disgusted look, “You asked, but that also means that the only things with her are her Techno Drones, which those stun rifles will take out in a couple of shots each.”


“Why stun rifles?”  Resource asked.


“Living slaves are better than dead ones.”  She answered, “I was against the idea in case you wanted to know.”


“Ruthers!”  An annoying voice called out, “I know you’re in there, so come out and surrender to the new number one female agent in The Society.”


“I think there may be a way out of this.”  Ruthers whispered, “I have the tape recording of her father, I’m going to see if I can use that to our advantage.”


“And if not?”  Black Ops asked.


“Then I guess we’ll have a fight on our hands then won’t we?”  She then opened the door and stepped outside, “Before you get even more annoying I have something for you to listen to.”


“What’s that?  The reason for you betraying The Society?”


“No, the voice of your own fathers’ words.”  Ruthers motioned that she was going to take something out of her coat and produced a tape recorder.  “Now listen to this young one.”  She pressed play and it played the conversation of Ruthers talking to Cykrill, and once it was done she stopped it and motioned for The Ghost Squadron to come out.


“This is some sort of trick!”  Technonia accused, “You fabricated it.”


“Then run it through your voice analyzer in your armor.”  Ruthers tossed it to her, “And you will see I am telling the truth.”


Technonia ran it through and once it was confirmed to be authentic she screamed a blood curling scream and shot down some of her own Techno Drones.  “Someone has anger issues.”  Nitrous said quietly.


“More like daddy issues.”  Ruthers whispered back and then turned her attention to Technonia, “So now you see I was telling the truth, the question is…what now?”


“If I don’t deliver all of you to my dad when he gets here then he will kill me.”  She told her.


“He may even kill you even if you do turn us in.”  Ruthers countered, “Do you really think that Superior would not have sent him if not otherwise.  Think about it, if you were to take us into custody under normal circumstances he would just sent a troops of Society Soldiers, not your father.”  There was a moment of silence, “So what will it be?”



Chapter 8

 

“Hurry up you guys Cykrills' jet is just about to land in a nearby clearing!”  Nitrous called out as Ruthers “tied” his hands.


“We’re finished!”  Gizmo called out as he and Hertz exited the jet.


“The kids should be here soon.”  Hertz told them, “The distress signal they told us to use is being put out now!”


“Let’s just hope they get here in time.”  Black Ops said as they saw Cykrills’ jet land two miles away.


At The Big House, The Alpha Squad was working on their own personal projects or hobbies to keep their mind off the fact that their dads’ were in trouble.  I.Q. lit up like a Christmas tree and they all gathered around Sparks who had beat them all there.  “What’s going on Sparks?”  Shieldra asked.


“It’s the distress signal that I gave The Ghost Squadron in case at any time they needed our help.”  He answered as he began to decode the message, “It’s giving the coordinates as well as a message.”


“What’s the message saying?”  Molder asked.


“It says that Cykrill is about to land to take them back to Superior…”


“Over our dead bodies!”  Blaze fumed.


“That’s not all; it also says that Ruthers and even possibly Technonia is requesting asylum.”


“Say what?”  They all asked.


“Okay I don’t know what’s going on, but we need to find out!”  Mindra said with determination. 


“Agreed, activate Bio-Suits and let’s head out!”  Shieldra ordered.


“You don’t have to tell us twice.”  Frezor told her as he iced up, “Let’s roll!”


 

Chapter 9

 

Cykrill and his men approached the area where the jet had landed and greeted his daughter, “Well done my dear, you have made me proud.”


“So glad that I make you feel that way.”  She said trying not to sound nervous.


“To capture them without a fight, that is very impressive.”  He added.


“We found them unconscious from the crash.”  Technonia reported.


“All that matters is that you captured them.”  He turned to her, “And now we must take them back for execution.”  He motioned for the soldiers to take them and for The Techno Drones to follow them to his jet.  Once they were there and were about to have the prisoners enter the jet he turned to Technonia and said, “There is one thing we need to do before we take them to Superior…”


“What’s that father?”  She asked as she placed her hands behind her back.


“Superior has ordered me to kill you.”  He said robotically and pointed a laser pistol at her, “Farewell my daughter.”


“I don’t think so daddy dearest.”  She countered as pressed a button on her control panel and Cykrill began to shake violently causing the gun to fall out of his hand.


“What have you done to me?”  He asked her as he sunk down to his knees.


“A little precaution I took as I built your body in case you ever betrayed me.”  She then pressed a button the control panel that commanded The Techno Drones to point their weapons at the soldiers and The Ghost Squadron took their weapons away from them.


“A fail safe device, nice.”  Ruthers said impressed.


“Thank you, and consider this my resignation to The Society father.”  She said as she turned off the fail safe, and then had him taken into custody by her Techno Drones.  No sooner had she done that they saw The Alpha Jet land near Cykrills’ jet.  She placed her hands up in surrender and Ruthers did the same.


“Wow looks like we missed the party.”  Night Shade said as they approached them.


“We surrender and ask for asylum.”  Ruthers told Shieldra, “Our lives are now in your hands.”



Chapter 10

 

Ruthers and Technonia sat in the hallway next to the door that led to The Meeting Room of The Alpha Squad.  They had no idea what was to happen, or what their fates would be.   All they knew is that they were guilty as charged and they deserved whatever was to happen to them.  The door opened and they went inside.  Jacob motioned for them to be seated and he spoke, “As you can tell this has not been an easy choice for us to make.”  He motioned for them to look around and they saw on the monitors the faces of leaders of each team sans The Banished.  “All of the leaders have talked with all the members of their teams and they have voted, as we all have.”


“It has been decided by all members of The Alpha Squad, Beta Force, Continentals, and Ghost Squadron that you both…”  Shieldra paused, “Are to be placed in a probationary status and will be assigned to two different teams.”  There was a sigh of relief from both Ruthers and Technonia.


“We here at The Beta Force has Long Yard under the same terms.”  Boom Box informed them, “Once this war is over, you can either continue to stay with the teams assigned or go on your own, until then you are to answer to the teams’ lead commander.”


“My dear Aunt though I am glad to see you, however it is not my team you shall join, but that of The Ghost Squadron and you shall be under the command of Black Ops.”  Zendra told her aunt.


“Thank you my dear and it is good to see you too.” 


“And far as Technonia is concerned you are to stay here with The Alpha Squad, you will work alongside with them and report to Shieldra.”  Jacob told her.


“I shall do my best.”  Technonia acknowledged, “My Techno Drones will be at your disposal.”


“You will receive new uniforms as well as a list of orders you are to abide by.”  Jacob told them, “And as far as Cykrill and his men we have a facility that will be placed in, which The Alpha Squad shall begin building tomorrow.  Until then, I believe a toast is in order.”  He handed out glasses of Sparkling Apple Cider, “To our new recruits, may they be used in the defeat of our enemies and be used by God.” 


They were shown to their quarters and in the morning it was time for The Ghost Squadron to take their leave, “We’ll stay in contact as much as we can.”  Black Ops told The Alpha Squad, “Ruthers has given us a list of different places where people need to be set free.”


“What is your goal?”  Jacob asked.


“To build an army, this is a war, and in war we need an army.”  Black Ops answered, “Not only does that list contains prisons of innocent men and women, but also resistance groups that could help us.”


“Good luck and be sure to call upon us if you need our help.”  Mindra told her dad.


“You got it kid.”  He told her as he gave her a hug.


“Well until next we meet, I hope what we have given you will help out.”  Jacob referred to the new van, weapons and such.


“This should last us a couple of months at least.”  Black Ops assured him, “Take care everyone and God be with you.”  The Ghost Squadron loaded up in the van and headed out to their next mission.


Above the earth Michael Black looked into the well, “I’d never thought I’d see the day where Ruthers let alone Technonia would join the forces of good.”  He told the two Angels.


“You are surprised by the actions of your enemies?”  Gabriel asked him.


“You could say that, however, if Zendra and Long Yard can rejoin the side of good, why can’t those two?”  Dark-Rider told him, “Only time will tell if they will accept Christ and truly fight on the side of good.   Until then I shall continue to watch and pray until it’s time for me to return.” 

© 2015 Michael Gill


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

enjoyed this immesnsely kept me in suspense

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

199 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 20, 2013
Last Updated on February 23, 2015

Author

Michael Gill
Michael Gill

Eugene, OR



About
I write Christian Sci-fi stories and am looking forward someday in getting them published for all who wish to read it. more..

Writing