Not the person you're looking for.

Not the person you're looking for.

A Story by Rassoul
"

Heartbreaker.

"
You're a good girl, all you ever wanted was someone who would always be there for you, not someone who's always running away. You wanted someone who'd find time to talk to you, not someone who's always busy.
You needed someone to watch the stars with at night, not to count them alone; waiting for him to call. You wanted someone who listens to your problems and try to come up with a solution, not someone who tells you everything will be okay.
You wanted someone to call you at night to make sure you're okay and safe, not someone who drowns you in tears on your pillow after a long night of yelling. You needed someone who's wishing to end up marrying you, not breaking you.
You wanted someone to love you as the way you deserve to be loved. But darling, He's not the person you're looking for.
-Rassoul

© 2017 Rassoul


Author's Note

Rassoul
Tell your honest opinion about this.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really like the story, or message, better. The wrong one always finds you before the right one does. Psychology has not been able to explain why. Such scenarios can be heartbreaking, and this piece conveys all the struggles and pains very well.

But I would really like it if you write something happy too. Look at the stars and find their flickering smiles.

How about trying something funny or inspiring next time?I'd really like to read some of it from you.

Love,
Vasilees.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Rassoul

6 Years Ago

I guess I will try that.

The thing is, these writings are old, I'm just sharing them .. read more
Vasilees Sybissyl

6 Years Ago

That's cool! It's good that you're sharing your old works first, we'll be able to see how much you'v.. read more
Girls do need honest people....but they sometimes end up with a wrong choice...
I loved it...:)

Posted 6 Years Ago


Rassoul

6 Years Ago

Thanks a lot for your review, Surya.

3
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1158 Views
22 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 18, 2017
Last Updated on May 18, 2017
Tags: Heartbreak, Separate, Girl, Relationship, Person

Author

Rassoul
Rassoul

Cairo, Egypt



About
I write to survive, I write to satisfy the devil inside. Omar Ashraf who also known as Rassoul. more..

Writing
I can't I can't

A Story by Rassoul



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..