You're too fucked up to be loved.

You're too fucked up to be loved.

A Story by Rassoul
"

to the dead soul of yours

"
He used to sleep with an empty head, an empty mind, now he's sleeping with a head full of thoughts about you. 
You said you loved him, was it true? If it was, why is he living with a broken heart right now? Is because he trusted you, blindly.
He did everything he could do just to keep you around and you did everything you could to push him away. Oh boy, he's still here, fighting for your existance.
How many times did you break his heart? You're not even counting and he's still here; healing himself every single time just to be there for you. However, he had enough pain. He said living in pain with you is better than living happily without you but damn, he had enough.
He accepted you as who you are and he kept fighting for you but unfortunately, you were fighting against him; that's why he lost the war.
Go ahead and find someone else to love you as much as he did. But girl, you're too fucked up to be loved.
-Rassoul

© 2017 Rassoul


Author's Note

Rassoul
Need your honest opinion about this.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I have a lot to say on this piece of story but i will message you about it, nice job Rass

Posted 6 Years Ago


Rassoul

6 Years Ago

Message me anytime.
I really loved this so much!!!

Posted 6 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rassoul

6 Years Ago

Thank you so much, glad you did.
Oh my you just broke my heart with this.
it so touching. I don't know they both belonged to different worlds . but at least he tried to keep her but
she really was too fucked up to be loved.

but I believe she already regret what she lost.

very well done, keep it up :)

Posted 6 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rassoul

6 Years Ago

Thanks a lot for your words, I appreciate!
It is a very honest poem and seems to be written with real life experience.
I really like it as it is relatable to most and the title is really strong and makes you want to read the entire poem.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Rassoul

6 Years Ago

The title is so important to me to be honest so i choose it wisely, thanks for your words and review.. read more
I can relate to this so bad

Posted 6 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rassoul

6 Years Ago

I hope you liked it
i love this it sound so true about my life

Posted 6 Years Ago


Rassoul

6 Years Ago

Glad you loved it
lovebug

6 Years Ago

im new at this website so im not sure how to use it could u help me
Rassoul

6 Years Ago

Message me anytime.
This sounds like a bunch of "poor-me" anger being expressed with a venomous spray all over everything. I think I mentioned this to you before, but I don't believe the end of a relationship can be all one person's fault. It's always a two-way street. When I hear someone whining like this, it makes me think less of the narrator, not the object that's being torn down in this poem. The title is strong & tough & mean . . . I believe many people who are freshly hurt in love will feel this way. But it's really harsh. After all, the guy picked this girl & fell in love with her, so doesn't he get any of the responsibility for how things went? Guys like this make me want to go away, far far away, becuz their venom & poison will be brought into the next relationship, no doubt. I think your writing expresses this feeling powerfully, but since I think I've read this kind of rant from you recently, I just want to warn you that people will start backing away if all you have to say is crushing some other person who seemingly treated you badly. The world is full of bad actors & we must make wise choices or we are to blame, too.

Posted 6 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rassoul

6 Years Ago

Your reviews are always appreciated, thank you so much and I'll try my best to be better next time.
Aphitenza

6 Years Ago

But Isnt that the point? To fall in love alot, and figure things out through actual experience? Pers.. read more
barleygirl

6 Years Ago

It seems like a person would not figure anything out if he/she does not own any part of what happene.. read more
Love is like a drugs..we are addicted so much that we do not realise how much damaging it is.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rassoul

6 Years Ago

Yeah, I totally agree.
WoodenChair

6 Years Ago

drugs are very, very bad
My honest opinion? This piece is written from a third party perspective and in my opinion, relationships are about two people, not three.
Too many hands in the cookie jar breaks the cookie jar.
I believe relationships would be more successful if everyone minded their own business.
It's a free flow, thoughts expressed clearly.
All-in-All, an aggressive but good read.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Rassoul

6 Years Ago

It's not, I can't write a "story" about 2 lovers and I tal k about myself.

Your revie.. read more
Rassoul

6 Years Ago

And maybe I wrote it about myself, who knows.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1647 Views
36 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 19, 2017
Last Updated on May 19, 2017
Tags: Fucked up, Love, Relationships

Author

Rassoul
Rassoul

Cairo, Egypt



About
I write to survive, I write to satisfy the devil inside. Omar Ashraf who also known as Rassoul. more..

Writing
I can't I can't

A Story by Rassoul



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Who are you? Who are you?

A Story by Rassoul