I told you so

I told you so

A Poem by Rosaria_V
"

Hi guys!! So this will be the first poem I will post. I loved being able to write this poem. It's about having a dream and always believing in it no matter what others say or think :) <3

"

In times of doubt and disbelief, I told you everything I see but for some reason you didn’t see that same light, that’s alright because I always knew. It’s all about waiting for the right time. In a moment your world can change, in moments when I doubt myself my heart screamed out loud and woke me up. Now look at me, I told you so. I told you about the angel in the back way staying only for a moment and then quickly vanished away. I said I would see this angel again someday so each night I prayed and just believed even while I battled myself and everyone else telling me to give it up. Then suddenly one day the angel came back that I saw all those years ago. It stayed this time with a message this time that my heart was right. I told you so. Sometimes it was hard to believe myself never thought that this would happen like a rain storm after months of drought. Then open my eyes and to my own surprise I hear my heart saying; I told you so, even when you didn't believe it I, even when you were losing faith you always knew. I told you everything will come at the right time, see I told you so. When I was losing faith cause time would linger on you always managed to prove me wrong. Never have I seen this angel so clearly, and when everyone called me crazy I continued to believe cause I kind of always knew, I keep thinking to myself; I told you so. I told you anything was possible now is the time to shake is off, let it go, and fly. I told you I Believed in angels and that love was real. I told you dreams were meant to come true, I told you so. Everything is possible when you just believe, trust me because one day you tell yourself the same thing when you have self doubt, finding the best hard to trust, and the perfection you found too good to be true. I’ll be here for you saying I told you so.

© 2013 Rosaria_V


Author's Note

Rosaria_V
So I am new at this site so forgive me if I had the description and this confused haha so to add to that I say that with following your dream you can humbly tell the ones that didn't believe "I Told You So" ;)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Faith gives us strength in times of darkness, in times of self doubt, and most importantly allows us to grow and learn more about ourselves. You have captured the true essence of faith and dreams in this wonderful piece. I love your prose poetry and the poetic voice you speak so honestly with. Well done, Rosaria.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rosaria_V

10 Years Ago

Wow thank u so much xoxo



Reviews

Your 1st Poem here priceless :) Every1 needs angel,Every1 needs hope,Every1 needs the will to hang on and listen deep inside just as that voice that said I told you so. I loved it and been there before :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Rosaria_V

10 Years Ago

Yes, everyone needs that voice of hope when everyone tells you to let go :)
0000000000000000000000000000

10 Years Ago

They sure do:)
DREAMS AS THEY ARE DO COME TRUE...YOU KEEP BELIEVE THE ANGEL WOULD COME BACK FOR YOU...EVENTS SEEM TO DEEM THEMSELVES WHEN THE TIMING IS RIGHT...WHEN THE ANGEL CAME BACK...THAT IS WHEN IT WAS GOING TO APPEAR AGAIN...YET YOU ALSO CONVEY AN INSPIRATIONAL VOICE IN THE VERSE AT THE END OF THIS NOT TO GIVE UP AND JUST BELIEVE IN YOURSELF...

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rosaria_V

10 Years Ago

Thank you so much for your lovely review!! :D
Glen Yumang Manese

10 Years Ago

you're welcome...I will start from the back of your work and look over them...
Rosaria_V

10 Years Ago

Aww thanks!!
Faith gives us strength in times of darkness, in times of self doubt, and most importantly allows us to grow and learn more about ourselves. You have captured the true essence of faith and dreams in this wonderful piece. I love your prose poetry and the poetic voice you speak so honestly with. Well done, Rosaria.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rosaria_V

10 Years Ago

Wow thank u so much xoxo
I have to agree with others here; this is a powerful, inspirational piece on faith and will.
In my youth I used to wonder why it always appeared that the hardest things to do in life were stuff like staying the course, keeping faith, choosing to NOT join'em when you can't beat'em, and remaining true to who you are. Because quitting is easy, giving up is simple, giving in is the norm...easy, sure, but there is no positive reward in that. Self-belief in the face of everything telling the opposite is difficult but well worth it and often leads to self-improvement, and this write captures that fact with bells on!

Thanks for sharing this!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rosaria_V

10 Years Ago

Reading this review, I wanted to cry haha not sad tears but truthfully withhumbled emotion. That mea.. read more
Anto&ntilde;yo

10 Years Ago

Aw, well you're very welcome
Faith gives us strength when we think that we have none left. Your poem reinforces its importance.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rosaria_V

10 Years Ago

Aww thank you!
I think what makes this piece powerful is the unshakable faith. With a faith that strong anything is possible. I absolutely love your prosy poems.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rosaria_V

10 Years Ago

Your so sweet! Thank you
Another great poem! You have some real talent! Thanks for posting!

-CW

Posted 10 Years Ago


Rosaria_V

10 Years Ago

That made my night thank u!a
Outstanding write...Faith and belief are really the key to living a joyful and happy life...Love it...:-)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rosaria_V

10 Years Ago

Thank you so much Lee! :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

268 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 13, 2013
Last Updated on August 15, 2013

Author

Rosaria_V
Rosaria_V

NY



About
My name is Rosaria, Rosie for short :) I love to help people and want to be a teacher for children with special needs. This has been a passion of mine forever. ♫♥ Good things comes to th.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


How How

A Poem by Rosaria_V