Proxy

Proxy

A Story by Leekspin

Written using the most dangerous writing app,  so It's horrible but honest. 
Proxy
 detective story
iliike sherlock hnolmes
phone booth wijth kiefer sutherland and colin the itrishs dude. 
basically the proxy (girle who is never seen h( is b ehind the scenes,  and she controls the action in front of here, by blackmailing the target using a series of entrapemnt techniques and breaking down their willpower to complete subservience,  this is necessary because she is potentailly either incapacitated lmike stephen hawking or mentally unstable,  or paralytic,  this is never revealed to the audfience,  so she picks csaes - like sherlock holmes that have an interest to resolving what happened to her,  she is incredibly bright, the research method and deconstruction of individuasls should follow either firesale from die hard or some other form of grooss destruction of the individualm juust typing for the sake of typing till  i can look at my notes.. oh yeah there should also be a standardised process to each note lmike in twilight zone,  with mind f***s, the audience should never be certain of the protagonist, ie the main. 

© 2016 Leekspin


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

82 Views
Added on March 20, 2016
Last Updated on March 20, 2016