The first look

The first look

A Story by siegert345
"

This is just a little something

"
I don't believe in love at first site mostly because I believe love at first sight is just you loving the idea of a person.Dude this is hard for me to say mostly because I don't wanna believe in it but some how u made me, it's like I'm in love with you not the idea of you but you. I can't explain it I wanna get close but I can't for I'm always fearing the fact that I'll be rejected although that is a part of life it's the part of life I don't want to deal with. You know you love someone when you're afraid to lose them and you don't even have them the feeling is scary. I don't understand how everything about a person can be so perfect whenever I see you no matter what mood I'm in you just put a smile on my face I wish I could do the same for you but for you it's like I'm not even here I don't exist I'm just that girl who's there having no meaning to your life although she wants to the sad thing is you have so much meaning to my life but you don't even know it and probably never will because I'm to scared to let you know.I don't know if you know what it's like to be in love or to like someone but it's strange you get this nervous feeling that somehow you only understand making life 10,000 times more difficult you wonder about every little thing and you're so scared to mess up although you have no reason to fear. It's not even the first month of school and you've changed the whole year for me it's like my life revolves around you right now as crazy as it sounds I mean every word I say you're the moon to my dark night the sun to my day the little bursts of energy I get throughout the school day helping me stay awake but to you I'm nothing I'm none of these things I could never compare I don't know how to explain how I feel for you so I'm better off writing it through poetry I don't know if I believe in love at first sight but I definitely believe that you've changed my mind in the slightest of ways making me wonder and choose carefully the words I say and I hope one day maybe we can at least be friends and maybe even more if you'd give it a chance.

© 2017 siegert345


Author's Note

siegert345
Let me know your thoughts

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
Added on February 13, 2017
Last Updated on February 13, 2017
Tags: School, looks, love, you

Author

siegert345
siegert345

Ypsilanti , MI



About
Im a person who just wants my voice to be heard I'm really shy so writing is my way out of that most of my stuff is pretty personal. So I'm just here to see what you guys think of my writings. more..

Writing