Lightning is Born

Lightning is Born

A Chapter by Jesse Pruett
"

Jack, gets caught up in a portal, and starts teleporting.

"

"Sammy goes into the waving time portal. Tim freaks out, and Jack See's it, but Jack is to busy having fun trying to figure out the mystery's of the missing people, and the newly found portals. See, he wants to figure them out. I mean it's like there coming for him, so is his destined for one", Jack thinks as Tim runs through the door yelling "Did it happen! He cant go! Tim runs to the portal accidentally grabbing Jack's right side of his long sleeve shirt. With the quick silence of wind, Tim slings Jack over to the portal when Tim runs through and Jack's sleeve slipped in, and instantly Lighting was born and Tim was gone.


Jack's arm couldn't stop twitching, twitching magically at that. His arm would disappear for a second and then re-appear again. In a different spot, making Jack jolt towards the spot again and again. Jack thinks to himself "I don't know if I like this", but his getting the hang of it. Using the rest of his body weight to make it disappear with the arm until all the sudden.


China? During what looks like to be the Shang dynasty. Jack finds himself in the inside of the Great Wall of China and he cries over to a Chinese man "what happened!?" but they just simpley look back at him all confused about his get-up and then Jack begins to shake again. These Chinese men are getting confused and pissed, they start to grab there swords and start shaking them towards him. Jack then disappears and momentarily reappears right behind one's back, he only pauses for a second, then he flips the soldier. Starts to run for the next closest guy, but then he again disappeared and showed up behind the guy he was running for. For some surprising affect, Jack just tickles this guys armpits, and for some reason it worked, the Chinese soldier's sword drops. Then the soldier turns around and punches Jack. Jack goes to fall to the ground and then he disappears again.


Jack is in cylinder, that's purple, with wavy lines of different colors, and it has (3d) versions of different places, and he's just floating away. Jack wakes up and begins to realize his surroundings. "What is this place?" he says, but there are no answers. Jack is gaining some hearing he did not know he has lost, which he hasn't. He begins to hear voices from the (3d) images, and he See's people in them, walking around like it was nothing. Jack wanted bad to have that, but he didn't want nobody to see that. I mean the way the Chinese guys reacted. So Jack See's one with a cave and no sound, and begins to try to float to it. With all luck on his side, he gets closer and closer, until he can actually touch the mountain, he touches above the cave hole, he can feel it.


And then Jack falls, to the ground, he's at the cave. "It worked!" he yells in excitement.  He decides it's time to put a stop to this teleporting thing, and starts to run for the woods to find a road. As he's a mile in Jack starts to notice something. The something is, all the plants are different, and so are the trees. In fact the bugs, and small rodents all have a different look about them. None of which Jack has ever seen in his life, and Jack knew a lot about wildlife. "What happened!" yells Jack as he start retracing his steps back to the cave. When Jack gets near the cave, he decides to collect some wood for a nice night fire in the cave. Jack begins to get a aura of electricity, floating from his body like static. "Man, I got to do something about this" Jack whispers to himself.



© 2015 Jesse Pruett


Author's Note

Jesse Pruett
Its not done.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
Added on August 31, 2015
Last Updated on September 7, 2015
Tags: Jack, lightning, flash, portal, diminsion, teleport, teleporting


Author

Jesse Pruett
Jesse Pruett

In the cat, VA, U.S. Virgin Islands



About
I wanna tear up your insides, you know like when your in a dark tunnel and it starts squeezing you. more..

Writing
Tornado Tornado

A Poem by Jesse Pruett